Engines Minato 40.000 units sold

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: minato suite

by Alain G » 16/06/10, 12:30

baralu wrote:Hello to "expert econologists"
I still see worried people, in some forums, of Mr Minato's health.
I have doubts about their good faith ... or rather if ... doubtful!
This questioning goes hand in hand with a questioning of the veracity of his "findings", each one trying to find a reason: he died, he was a charlatan, I went to Japan and I didn't. met, If we hear more about it, it is because it was pipe ...... etc.

The truth is that M.Minato gave his discovery, refusing any form of patent, hoping that SMEs in his region begin to produce this technique and that these induced jobs make it possible to make work all the people whom they mix and who live miserably.

The minato engine, I met it, I bought it and I use it at home for months, but .... by the way, you also surely you have one, at home.
I see that you too are in total ignorance and the most destructive ....... stupidity ....

It is my heating engineer, who, speaking of my new heating installation, told me: "I have put you a new circulator, you will consume much less", a circulator is a small 150 watt motor allowing the mixing of the water in the pipes of the heating (by the soil in this case), the new one is 20watts for the same work!
I had this economic miracle explained to myself: "these new engines are used everywhere nowadays, in 3 years there has been an electric revolution", without noise because without patent, without competition, everyone is on the same technical footing , without being able to recover this invention to increase the prices, everyone benefits .....
I have had unanswered questions for the past few years:
- why were the motors of electric cars so efficient all of a sudden?
- why did my heat pump have its efficiency coefficient which had increased between the old doc (2 years) and the purchase?
- why do tram lines have fewer engines, consume less and go faster ....?
- why does the household electrical appliance consume less and less, to the point that there is going to be an overhaul of the class system?

In fact the name of Minato will be forgotten, since no patent establishes it. Our dear producers, builders, designers give the name of "permanent magnet motor " to what was originally the Minato engine and replaces their entire range with these new engines.

With this reply, I hope to put an end to years of suspicion, doubt, false accusations, denigration, jealousy.

"it feels so good to say bad things about others"

Do you know "Bombardier" the airplane and train manufacturer?
here is the link, where you can see the Minato engine in its splendor: the engines that equip the Marseille tram.
http://www.bombardier.com/fr/transport/durabilite/technologie/moteur-a-aimant-permanent-mitrac?docID=0901260d80048d1a

Cordially!

Welcome to econology!

Far be it from me to want to break the party but Mitrac is only an evolution of the technology of a motor, controller and energy recovery unit and has nothing to do with the minato motor!

Super capacitors to store energy and reduce demand on start-up in addition to recovering under braking, a synchronous motor with permanent magnet to avoid supplying excitation more efficient than the classic brushed motor and power electronics which controls both voltage and not just amperage like old systems.

Nothing extraordinary or extra-unitary, but only the use of 3 of the latest technologies that they have brought together to create a more efficient and energy-efficient whole!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
baralu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by baralu » 16/06/10, 13:04

Minato is just one inventor among others, and has never claimed to be the father of the permanent magnet synchronous electric motor.

your evidence is obvious !!

Minato didn't invent anything, he just improved .. (or you don't know the process).

It just improved it, as do all manufacturers in each sector, it has been a long time since there has been any invention that has changed the world!
However, its application has made a difference !!

The recovery of braking energy was already topical when the pennaroya ore trains descended the valley of the maurienne in 1952, mitrac did not innovate in this field, it added a little electronics, and some new processes available in the mechanical and electrical sectors.

We all know (I hope) the commercial leitmotif which disregards the data collected from the competition and putting it out as innovation at home ....

I just asked the question to the "danfoss" factory branch near my home, the sales representative (with whom I drink coffee): "minato..yes, but with us we say permanent magnet", that's more pro"

my interest: that my bill is the lowest, then if it sounds to you to affirm that it is monita or the enchanting merlin, or minato who made who or what, that does not matter much, the main attraction is that this discussion makes me pass the time.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/06/10, 13:23

Barulu

This propellant system except for the super capacitors was developed by GM with the EV and it was long before Minato!

We have known for a long time that by using a motor designed for a voltage X on half the voltage and part of its power, we will save a lot of energy otherwise lost in heat, there is nothing very complicated in that for an insider of the motorization!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/06/10, 14:21

Baralu is a rude character and deserves slaps! : Evil:

Hello to "expert econologists"
I still see worried people, in some forums, of Mr Minato's health.
I have doubts about their good faith ... or rather if ... doubtful!

We don't allow ourselves this kind of talk when we land on a forum and especially towards one of the speakers who has always been qualified among the most courteous (Eh the old ones, am I wrong?)

So, I point out to the new kid:

1) the expression "expert econologist" is automatically generated by the site: if you want to complain, go see Christophe!

2) I will never allow my good faith to be called into question: I have the right to make mistakes (an elephant is very wrong, it is well known)

3) I don't think I made a mistake: I just noticed that we no longer talk about Mr. Minato and I was worried, suspecting or fearing that once again we were dealing with a hoax, frequent in this domain. I am one of the people on this site who are not used to mistaking bladders for lanterns.

4) we are all ready to learn: you would have come courteously with a link on a doc, you would have spared me this post!

5) admitting that you are right (which in the end would make us happy), prove it! (Not that there are new engines that ... but that these engines are directly inspired or very close to the Minato, if it ever existed)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 16/06/10, 15:16

hello baralu
just two messages and for me you have no credibility.
you have no viable sources of what you say: my heating engineer, a salesperson from danfos with whom I drink coffee ...
The truth is that Mr. Minato

and of course you know the true truth, and obviously you teach us a lesson and you take us for c ...
I see that you too are in total ignorance and the most destructive ....... stupidity ...
- why were the motors of electric cars so efficient all of a sudden?
- why did my heat pump have its efficiency coefficient which had increased between the old doc (2 years) and the purchase?
- why do tram lines have fewer engines, consume less and go faster ....?
- why does the household electrical appliance consume less and less, to the point that there is going to be an overhaul of the class system?
another nonsense: most of these engines are different.

With this reply, I hope to put an end to years of suspicion, doubt, false accusations, denigration, jealousy.

"it feels so good to say bad things about others"
and it goes on ... I know ... take my word for it etc ... etc
Do you know "Bombardier" the airplane and train manufacturer?
and to pass the pill we quote one or two known engine manufacturer who never talks about minato!
and still without any evidence or sources.

Minato is only one inventor among the others .... Minato did not invent anything, he just improved ..
some contradiction in passing

We all know (I hope) the commercial leitmotif which disregards the data collected from the competition and putting it out as innovation at home ....
we still drown the poison a little ...
I just asked the question to the "danfoss" factory branch near my home, the sales representative (with whom I drink coffee): "minato..yes, but with us we say permanent magnet", that's more pro"
the sales representative of a "danfos" branch ... another source of 2 balls.
my interest: that my bill is the lowest, then if it sounds to you to affirm that it is monita or the enchanting merlin, or minato who made who or what, that does not matter much
if it doesn't matter then why do you say anything ... by spanking us like fools
he main attraction is that this discussion makes me pass the time.
what rudeness. for the people who read you and especially you discredit yourself

the truth is elsewhere .. but surely not at home : Evil:
0 x