Engines Minato 40.000 units sold

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Minato engines: 40.000 units sold

by comode » 25/01/09, 21:34

Manager wrote:It is marketed in Japan ... 40.000 devices sold

It is a newspaper seller in the street who shouts "huge scandal! 40.000 people swindled, buy the newspaper!"

a guy arrives, buys the newspaper and walks his way, and the seller sues "huge scandal! 40.001 people swindled, buy the newspaper!"
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/01/09, 21:56

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/01/09, 22:17

For those who would take the current thread, I remind you that a few months ago, I asked my son's girlfriend, who is Japanese, to do a search (in Japanese, on a computer with Japanese XP) on this Mr. Minato and that we found his trace, but not even an advertisement or a photo of this gadget! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 14/01/10, 11:06

Pti up :)
(Happy new year 2010)

And what, these 40 000 machines sold? These videos etc and no traces of the guy?
Hard to believe anyway no? (sad too)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Minato engines: 40.000 units sold

by Cuicui » 14/01/10, 11:24

comode wrote:It is a newspaper seller in the street who shouts "huge scandal! 40.000 people swindled, buy the newspaper!" A guy arrives, buys the newspaper and walks his way, and the salesman sues "huge scandal! 40.001 people swindled, buy the newspaper!"

Excellent! : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/01/10, 12:55

Dreamer said:

These videos etc and no traces of the guy?

Yes, yes, it is perfectly identified and located, but no trace of the sale of these famous 40.000 fans.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/02/10, 18:40

I have done a research on Minato these last days and on various key words concerning him, including the name of his company: always the same copy and paste of 3-4 articles, all based on a single article by a certain John Dodd: http://www.japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=1302

and nothing after June 2005 (at least, nothing new)

- hoax?
- dead or sick?
- "convinced" to stop?

otherwise nothing, not even a satisfied (in) user comment. Unfortunately, I can no longer count on Aki to search in Japanese, because she left for the Czech Republic.

Anyone have more recent feedback?

PS: its patents are however very real!
0 x
baralu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

minato suite

by baralu » 16/06/10, 02:02

Hello to "expert econologists"
I still see worried people, in some forums, of Mr Minato's health.
I have doubts about their good faith ... or rather if ... doubtful!
This questioning goes hand in hand with a questioning of the veracity of his "findings", each one trying to find a reason: he died, he was a charlatan, I went to Japan and I didn't. met, If we hear more about it, it is because it was pipe ...... etc.

The truth is that M.Minato gave his discovery, refusing any form of patent, hoping that SMEs in his region begin to produce this technique and that these induced jobs make it possible to make work all the people whom they mix and who live miserably.

The minato engine, I met it, I bought it and I use it at home for months, but .... by the way, you also surely you have one, at home.
I see that you too are in total ignorance and the most destructive ....... stupidity ....

It is my heating engineer, who, speaking of my new heating installation, told me: "I have put you a new circulator, you will consume much less", a circulator is a small 150 watt motor allowing the mixing of the water in the pipes of the heating (by the soil in this case), the new one is 20watts for the same work!
I had this economic miracle explained to myself: "these new engines are used everywhere nowadays, in 3 years there has been an electric revolution", without noise because without patent, without competition, everyone is on the same technical footing , without being able to recover this invention to increase the prices, everyone benefits .....
I have had unanswered questions for the past few years:
- why were the motors of electric cars so efficient all of a sudden?
- why did my heat pump have its efficiency coefficient which had increased between the old doc (2 years) and the purchase?
- why do tram lines have fewer engines, consume less and go faster ....?
- why does the household electrical appliance consume less and less, to the point that there is going to be an overhaul of the class system?

In fact the name of Minato will be forgotten, since no patent establishes it. Our dear producers, builders, designers give the name of "permanent magnet motor " to what was originally the Minato engine and replaces their entire range with these new engines.

With this reply, I hope to put an end to years of suspicion, doubt, false accusations, denigration, jealousy.

"it feels so good to say bad things about others"

Do you know "Bombardier" the airplane and train manufacturer?
here is the link, where you can see the Minato engine in its splendor: the engines that equip the Marseille tram.
http://www.bombardier.com/fr/transport/durabilite/technologie/moteur-a-aimant-permanent-mitrac?docID=0901260d80048d1a

Cordially!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/06/10, 07:27

I know Bombardier very well in Villeneuve, Switzerland, which manufactures the new train and tram trainsets (the same ones that use the engine Mitrac) I will ask them the question the next time I go on site ... to know if "Mi"comes from the inventor"Minato "

In the meantime, we cannot fall into the easy fallacy which would consist in saying:
- Mr. Minato gave his patent so that the whole world could benefit from it;
- Mr. Minato cannot be found;
- so it's true ...

But that does not mean either that it is not true!

Am I clear? : Mrgreen:

[Edit]: Image Kistinie, if you go there ... Image
Last edited by Obamot the 16 / 06 / 10, 08: 49, 3 edited once.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 16/06/10, 07:55

Hello
yes really too easy ... because it is very difficult if not impossible to attribute the authorship of an electric motor
in any case the principle of the synchronous motor with permanent magnet (according to you the minato motor) has been known for a century.
we just bring out old technology that we develop with new ones (especially electronics and IT)

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... F71i89.pdf
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... J3dNgZ.pdf
0 x