magnetic piston engine three times

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/07/08, 23:51

It must already exist ...
Should not be able to start when it is in low or high neutral position. : Mrgreen:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/07/08, 10:58

Well, it's funny, I found this crazy idea at the start,
sorry remiss : Cheesy:

but ultimately I visualize a combination with what Quartz is doing in Technical controversy on the deviation of the field of a magnet or a coil to deflect / shorten the magnetic field of the fixed magnet
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
curiosus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by curiosus » 24/07/08, 17:02

Very well the Flitox scheme!

It allows me to clarify my idea:

Hypothesis:

The top coil can "suck" when the bottom one "pushes back"
then reversal of direction when the "piston" is up: the top one "pushes" and the bottom one "sucks".
Between the two states must charge the capacitors (one for the bottom and one for the top for example)

The sudden discharge of the capacitor (s) charged with a high voltage in the coil (s) would cause an intense current or strong magnetic field.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/07/08, 17:31

Hello Remundo

One of the advantages is that the force produced by the electromagnets can add up halfway to give maximum torque when the crankpin system is close to the horizontal (much more mechanical than the internal combustion engine whose pressure is maximum when the connecting rod is very close to the vertical). And then there is 2 motor times per revolution. (back and forth of the piston) : Mrgreen:
, the flywheel, it's just for the regularity of the cycle.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

taramop
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by taramop » 27/07/08, 12:20

To image what we designed flytox

http://fr.youtube.com/user/hervevdb
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/07/08, 00:43

you're wrong: a kilo of iron and copper in a normal alternator is 100% useful

to make an alternating alternator the magic pieces are never 100% opposite one another: it is therefore heavier to make the same power as a rotary alternator

worse it will increase the mass in reciprocating motion

it is not profitable to use magnetic efforts to recover kinetic energy at the end of the race: it is the crankshaft that does it very well: at high speed the effort to recover kinetic energy at the end of race is superior to the useful effort: weighing down the piston with a magnetic trick will require a more solid crankshaft: it is the height of the crankshaft and the flywheel must be larger than when all the power passes through it
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/07/08, 11:48

Hello chatelot16
chatelot16 wrote:it is not profitable to use magnetic efforts to recover kinetic energy at the end of the race: it is the crankshaft that does it very well: at high speed the effort to recover kinetic energy at the end of race is superior to the useful effort: weighing down the piston with a magnetic trick will require a more solid crankshaft: it is the height of the crankshaft and the flywheel must be larger than when all the power passes through it

Okay with you, close to the PMB and PMH limit switches, we have nothing to gain from grilling energy by pressing the piston while the mechanics of the connecting rod, crankpin, crankshaft form a very unfavorable angle to the transmission. of couple. You have to bet to push / pull around the middle of the race.
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

taramop
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by taramop » 02/08/08, 16:35

hi everyone following what i was showing you the other time

I was inspired of course by all that trails on the internet

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... O4eI3v.avi
For the purposes of video capture I have of course put the cylinders in transparent.

Even if I have some doubt about the real functioning of this project
I think there may be food for thought
In any case it feels good to press the brain a little
0 x
tome
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by tome » 02/08/08, 20:20

Hello everyone, I have been watching all your posts carefully for quite some time, already!
I congratulate you for all these great ideas you have!
The link to the animated video is great, however I have a probably silly question to ask:

What material can we use to make this movable field shutter?

Thank you in advance
0 x
taramop
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by taramop » 02/08/08, 21:57

Hi tom
for the moment it is only a project and it is also a can to maintain the cabessa
I have neither the material means to tinker, nor financial nor the time to do it
but I hope to have all three in some time
to block the field I found on the internet a box that would do that
it calculates the parameters of your screen according to your use (power of the magnet ect) and the factories (it does prototyping or mass production.
now the cost i have no idea ????
the link is on the phopho
0 x