100% water engine (again)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/08, 18:04

nice your links, they are all in "not found 404".

Candy...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/08, 18:19

As I am a good audience, I found this on google

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/quanthommes ... nergen.htm

On your Monsieur Vallée and the synergetic

Interesting passages:

"When an electric field reaches, by its fluctuations in vacuum the limit value of 38,67.1015v / m, the energy is transformed into matter. "

What is this figure? Let us assume 38,67 V / m. Well let's try ... There will be spontaneous creation of matter ... from the void. Awesome !

The vacuum is made up of all kinds of electromagnetic waves forming a frame which makes say that the energy circulates through all the other energies by synergy

Truly a great moment of scientific rigor : Lol:

For Vallée there is no empty space, it is filled with diffuse energy or matter. The diffuse energy is distributed throughout the universe in the form of electromagnetic waves of very high frequency 1016 to 1027gigahertz. This environment is a colossal reservoir of energy

What are we waiting for to detect them, and better than that, converting them into energy?

Vallée promoted by Naudin, a real guarantee of seriousness! With his "bingo fuel", he hasn't opened his gas station yet?

Sorry to be a little spicy, but I don't really like these publications ...

By the way, what happened to Mr. Meyer?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/02/08, 18:49

I don't know it's you who talks about conspiracies, not me ...

as for the explanation of these scientific data, I do not give myself the authorization, I am not one of those there.
maybe you are too materialistic to understand certain things?
an example: "transform" into matter does not mean "creation" of matter; so nothing is lost nothing is created everything is transformed, does that suit you better as a school quote? -)

Besides decrying this link, which I did not choose, it is not my fault. We must also look at practical experience and the results.

but I'm not going to exhaust myself trying to convince you reassure yourself.

in any case my links work very well, not 404.

did you know meyer’s work on cold fusion?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/08, 19:15

Yesh.

I understand that you do not want to convince me because I am a little painful : Cheesy:

I mentioned the "conspiracy" because we see it all the time on Quanthomme and your references are those there (Naudin, Hydroplasmol ...). It is all part of the free energy movement.

Cold fusion, I read things about it and that does not convince me. Explain to you why it would take a long time. I talked about it with Tagor at one time.

So tell me what happened to Meyer ... out of curiosity. You know, I'm not sectarian. But I don't let myself be bamboozled either :D
0 x
taramop
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by taramop » 01/02/08, 19:45

if I remember correctly, he died in strange circumstances !!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/02/08, 00:44

Hello
Ste-Agathe-des-Monts I knew from people's responses that this great project to build a kettle or boiler that can be used to produce enough energy to heat a house, a swimming pool and even your asphalt if you don't. don't like shoveling winter could become achievable in a relatively short time "

I know the place close to Mont Tremblant, a tourist place, skiing in winter, beautiful scenery in autumn.

Is this the first time I have heard of this research?
a little tour this summer (a trip tests water doping, to see what comes out of it,)
Without being converted I am very down to earth : Mrgreen:

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 02/02/08, 14:07

very good.

so as not to delve into the subject, I suggest that those who want to know what happened to meyer type on google:
"stanley meyer dead"

and form their own opinion, rather than doing it here.

I’m just reporting 1, for the faint-hearted:
"
Because Stanley Meyer is the inventor of the water engine. Don't smile… this invention cost him his life. Stanley Meyer is not a scientist, just a great inventor.

He imagined extracting hydrogen from water, by reverse application of electrolysis, consuming less than 1/2 ampere. Alexandre Tchernovsky (died suddenly in 1992) was already working on what he called "the energy of the vacuum" he had developed a device producing 5 times more energy than he consumed, followed in these experiments by Hal Puthoff, who calls it "absolute zero energy".

Stanley's invention goes much further: in a plexiglass tank, fitted with metal bars, he pours tap water, supplies current (less than half an ampere, for a frequency of 20 hertz per second) And it works: it makes several hundred percent more energy than it consumes, and produces hydrogen capable of melting steel.

The temperature of the water contained in the Plexiglas container does not change.

His invention is therefore a "water separator", which breaks down into oxygen and hydrogen.

To convince yourself, you just have to watch the video of your experience on the website: leweb2zero.tv by typing "water engine" and also read the review air et cosmos, n ° 1756, of June 30, 2000.

It has taken years to obtain the approval of scientists, who see with a negative eye a researcher, a small engineer, without the slightest scientific degree, coming to steal the show.

There has always been a wide gap between inventors and scientists.

A team of English scientists observed that Stanley Meyer successfully decomposed pure water into combustible gas using high voltage, low current pulses measured in milli-amps. They noticed that enough gas was produced to provide a flame that instantly melted steel.

The eye-witness magazine estimates that Stanley Meyer has developed an electrical system which can extract ordinary water (without chlorine!) From hydrogen and oxygen molecules with little energy, much less energy than what usual electrolysis requires.

In September 91, Stanley Meyer therefore patented his invention (in the USA, Japan, and Europe) and immediately had several proposals:.

He was politely asked to leave his discovery in a drawer for $ 1 billion.

He also received death threats

Of course, imagine the revolution that his invention will bring about!

Because this invention is a threat to all those who live on petroleum energy, since it would put almost free energy within everyone's reach: think, then, all the companies that sell energy would go bankrupt!

According to Paul Czysz,, (former NASA researcher, and who is in contact with them on the progress of research), NASA has signed a contract with stan Meyer

But in 2006 Stanley died of poisoning. And his invention with him.

Before disappearing, he had installed a new prototype of his invention on a Buggy, the tank of this one containing only water.

Whatever, a breach is open, and Internet users can even get their patents by typing the name of the inventor on a search engine.

There are 11 registered patents: their list is online, and anyone can get them by writing to: "commissioner of Patents & Trademark, Washington dc 20231 USA"

So, who's next ?
"

one last thing :

luckily pantone has left its patents that may have given rise to this forum so that many realize that it's not a pipe-stone, finding the results by practice ... but I'm sure you don't believe it either, remundo?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/02/08, 19:33

AAAAHHHHHHH!! : Cheesy:

I was sure of it...

selected pieces of text that you bring back ...

jonule wrote:Because Stanley Meyer is the inventor of the water engine. Don't smile… this invention cost him his life. Stanley Meyer is not a scientist, just a great inventor.

"The energy of the vacuum" he had developed a device producing 5 times more energy than it consumed, followed in these experiments by Hal Puthoff, who calls it "energy of absolute zero".

It has taken years to obtain the approval of scientists, who see with a negative eye a researcher, a small engineer, without the slightest scientific degree, coming to steal the show.

There has always been a wide gap between inventors and scientists.

In September 91, Stanley Meyer therefore patented his invention (in the USA, Japan, and Europe) and immediately had several proposals:.

He was politely asked to leave his discovery in a drawer for $ 1 billion.

He also received death threats

Of course, imagine the revolution that his invention will bring about!

Because this invention is a threat to all those who live on petroleum energy, since it would put almost free energy within everyone's reach: think, then, all the companies that sell energy would go bankrupt!

But in 2006 Stanley died of poisoning. And his invention with him.

So, who's next ?

There is everything ! The brilliant inventor, who found superunity, fighting valiantly against the wicked and ignoble scientists, and especially against the dark petro-industrial lobbies who want to buy it, and who, finally, faced with the refusal of this great inventive humanist, kill him to preserve their spurious interests.

Quantum / free energy PUR JUICE.
A real concentrate ... like I have rarely seen.

You see when I told you that you were going to give me a "conspiracy" thesis and "the energy of the void". You call her what you want, but she is at least a "cousin" of the conspiracy ... : Lol:

Good, good ... On the Pantone, I can't tell you if I believe it or not ... what?

That the Pantone is surunitary? NO

That Pantone can decrease consumption? YES, but at the same time the power.

That Pantone promotes depollution? YES, because the water fixes the dust.

That the Pantone can give a little boost? YES, when your block is very hot, if you inject water, your engine will run in a steam engine for a few turns.

That the Pantone is "THE solution" to energy problems? NO.

This is Jonule. "I'm cards on the table" with you. We don't agree. Everyone has their own ideas. It's diversity :D

Friendly!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/02/08, 19:23

I don't understand what you are doing on this forum :?:

It was not me that wrote his text, you should have learned to make the share of things with what happened ...

but apart from making fun of you, now that I've shown you my version of the facts, what's yours?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/08, 20:09

Hello Jonule,

Can you read French? Look at my post, it wrote "selected pieces of the text that you bring back", that means that it is not yours ...

As for your version of the facts, I have not seen it ... maybe I should go to ouuuoptiiiiicc 2000! :D

Anyway, this text makes me laugh and I don't make fun of you, since you brought it back ...

@+
0 x