Ions, rainwater, plants .... and pantone

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Ions, rainwater, plants .... and pantone

by the middle » 06/12/07, 11:54

Over time, we notice certain things ...
When I put my indoor plants outside, they get better, and even more, in the vegetable garden, a rain is much better than a watering with tank water.
By chance, it would not be a question of positive or negative ions.
As we talk about it with gillier pantone?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/07, 12:00

Uh watch out for the esoteric amalgam in the title ...

Otherwise it is certain that the water which has just fallen from the sky has different characteristics from that which has been stored for a certain time.

When I say characteristics it is obviously chemical but also physical (electrical charge for example): a drop that falls, due to friction with the air, must actually be "charged" especially if it is an acid rain (eh Bob :D )!
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 06/12/07, 13:30

Mine also do better outside, even when it's cold. But I always sprinkle them with tap water, no choice.
In my opinion, it is mainly a question of air which is more renewed outside, and more light too. This is particularly true for plants suitable for large spaces, such as ficus, yucca, etc.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/12/07, 13:42

abyssin3 wrote:Mine also do better outside, even when it's cold. But I always sprinkle them with tap water, no choice.
In my opinion, it is mainly a question of air which is more renewed outside, and more light too. This is particularly true for plants suitable for large spaces, such as ficus, yucca, etc.

Light, I say yes ..
But even the tomato plants (in the open ground) are invigorated when they receive real rain on the face.
If I water my tomatoes well with tank water, it's like I give them frozen food ... they say yuck
hummm
In fact, I wonder if there is not a device, which "would give the right vitamins to the water" (I am not talking about fertilizer)
With or without bob
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/12/07, 07:51

Well, I hadn't invented anything,
Here, there are quite a few explanations on the ionization of water.
http://www.sanum-per-aquam.de/francais/redox.html
0 x