Gravitolienne or Hackenberger engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Gravitolienne or Hackenberger engine

by Obelix » 31/05/08, 03:52

Hello,

An interesting news with diagram:
http://moteur-hackenberger.over-blog.co ... 37311.html

To experiment, go to work !! : Lol:

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/05/08, 10:19

Okay, a week ago I got on Jim's engine, and I don't think I could have gotten the idea out of him, because I still can't figure out how he can turn, with the arrows shown.

Moreover, I suppose that the big wheel C1 must have a central axis, connected to a frame of reference (a fixed point), or to a generator.

C2 on the same central axis, but free, because it is coupled by synchro to C1, since they do not turn at the same speed.

Not easy the supposed movement, but I guess some are already tearing the neurons.
: Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 31/05/08, 14:34

There are already "gravity" motors, these are hydraulic power stations. As in the case of the "Gravitolienne", a mass going from a high point to a low point, therefore undergoing the effect of gravity, transmits its mechanical energy to a generator shaft (or other). It is therefore, in other words, the transformation of potential energy into kinetic energy.

In the first case, it is the solar energy which intervenes to initially raise the mass of water (in the form of vapor), therefore the operation of a hydraulic power station can be interpreted as a partial restitution of the solar energy via gravity.
However, in the second case there is no convincing explanation for the elevation of the counterweights. Because what the inventor clearly claims is that only the force of gravity is involved in the operation of his engine. The arguments used to explain the rotation of this motor by mechanisms, however ingenious they may be, cannot succeed, since they contravene the most elementary physical principles.
Indeed, the energy supplied by the descent of a counterweight is equal, whatever one does, to that necessary for its ascent, less mechanical friction losses. Therefore, it is excluded to hope to see this engine turn more revolutions than its launch inertia allows it, and even less to drive any machine whatsoever.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/05/08, 14:56

Okay, one more thing that doesn't work?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/05/08, 15:05

Ahmed /
We all agree with you completely.

But for some that 99% ...

There is 1% which is the part of dreams and inventiveness, of the human being.

Otherwise dogmas would be inalienable, creative thought frozen.
---

Cuicui /
Surely, since the explanation is already not very clear.

But the ideas are still worthy and good, come to think of it.
Who knows ? Maybe the Z-Machine trigger?

: Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 31/05/08, 15:31

Thanks, Gegix, for providing me with the opportunity to supplement my previous post. Because, at the same time that I criticize the purely technical aspect, I admire the creativity and the poetry of this kind of approach. I think that it would not be reductive, on the contrary, to qualify it as artistic.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 08/06/08, 21:01

Good evening everyone, :D

Jim added a drawing on his blog, it helps to understand the concept, here

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/06/08, 10:56

I obviously admire all this work.
Too bad that for the moment, no prototype is running. The only concrete fact is a call for patrons ...
We look forward to seeing you! Obelix, for launching this topic and Gegyx to embark on the realization.
Failing to be able to contribute to it, I await the continuation impatiently, but without too many illusions, having, like so many others, lived too many disappointed hopes. I hope I am wrong.
The only gravitational assembly that seems possible to me (in any case I do not yet understand why it could not work) is this one:
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 09/06/08, 21:30

Good evening everyone, :D

A lot of time ago I worked on this concept, the difficulty is in the routing of volumes.
when it comes to lowering a volume of air to the bottom of the column,
the energy required is significant and substantially equal to that which is recovered once the volume is in place on the chain.
this is a point that we tend to overlook but it is there.

Jim yet to publish a drawing which seems to me much more understandable than the previous ones and very relevant.
toujours here

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/06/08, 09:02

quartz wrote:when it comes to lowering a volume of air to the bottom of the column, the energy required is significant and substantially equal to that which is recovered once the volume is in place on the chain.

You can replace the air with water and operate the device in the open air. We will no longer use Archimedes' thrust but only gravity. The elements are connected two by two by flexible pipes allowing water to flow from the rising element to the falling element. The height of the device is limited by the height to which the weights can raise the water. The heavier the weights, the higher the height can be.
But don't let this aside distract you from the Hackenberger engine!
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"