Autonomous generator

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 09/01/11, 23:16

I admire the aplomb of patented detractors who sneer and chuckle from afar, in principle. No doubt they have gifts of mediumship, even mediocrity?

I attended the presentation of Lille

The technology presented and the company seems serious to me and our current knowledge on the incoherent matter and the hysteresis which ensues from it are sufficient to make possible the facts and results alleged by this company.

I regret however not to have seen the products in operation and to have remained on my hunger with too little disclosure of technical information on the physical principles exploited.

So for now ... to be continued.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 09/01/11, 23:19

0 x

et

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/01/11, 23:46

kistinie remains on its hunger:
I regret however not to have seen the products in operation and to have remained on my hunger with too little disclosure of technical information on the physical principles exploited

the miraculous technical or physical principle doesn't matter because it will remain miraculous, but what matters is: is this true or false ??? and it misses a precise verification that the energy which leaves comes from nothing outside and inside by measuring during days, weeks, months, the electric energy which leaves to heat a calorimeter calibrated indisputable with well known losses.
kistinie seems determined to pay 8000 € or 15000 € to make this decisive measure by heating his house for free every winter and by reselling electric energy in summer !!!

So no more future shortage of oil, or excess CO2 for all of us !!!!!! if the miracle is true.
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 10/01/11, 10:37

! Miracle! Miracle! Miracle! And yes ... "It is the miracle of the electricity fairy" ... just as my grandmother said that you probably knew my Dede in your youth.

Am I ready to pay to advance my trimaran for 5 years with this type of engine? Without a doubt and my grandmother, also excited by this concept, will lend me the money to invest in a 50Kw copy

But as I told you, I'm a big foodie, and for the moment, I'm still hungry.

Yours, my reel.
0 x

et

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/11, 11:14

kistinie wrote:! Miracle! Miracle! Miracle! And yes ... "It's the miracle of the electricity fairy"

Kistinie confuses the Daltons VS the electricity fairy. : Mrgreen:

It's crazy how "Experts" to infused science, who believe in supernumerary energy are multi-caps (failing to be multi-diplomas certified by practice). And it's crazy how much if they had passed these tests they would save time rather than embarking on empirical approaches.

Besides, the limits are quickly reached when the real questions come .... there is no one left at the gate:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post189037.html#189037

"... tagada, tagada, they were the Dalton! Tagada, tagada, there is no one left ..." : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 10/01/11, 11:22

Hello everybody

In the preamble I do not try to convince anyone simply I bring a document to the file by a video
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 10/01/11, 11:24

Hello,

Only for Dedeleco:
It's a quote:
I am certainly not in belief, I am not asking to believe, I am reporting what I saw and the information I gathered there.
For ball bearings, the problem comes from the risk of nitrogen leakage from the axis of the turbine. There is no grease, no seals everything is at least 10000 thousandths thanks to the use of the laser right after, I did not disassemble everything to measure the exact value. French companies were mandated to solve the 2% of sealing problems remaining after the design of the turbine, but they were not successful. Only the Germans have succeeded, I have nothing to do with it, but for having worked in heavy and precision industry this does not surprise me, the Germans have mastered these technologies better than us and it is no secret. And since I speak Russian, I know they will see the Germans first for very high precision mechanics. And for hanging out at Chausson outillage, I know it! moreover, there is only to roll in Merco and you all understood. My father-in-law is a mechanic at Mercedes trucks, after having been preparing cars for cops in a police station and I tinker enough with him to know it. He works on V8, V12 diesel and the operators of Mercedes equipment parks have made a contest: the first at 1 million kilometers because Mercedes replaced the free engine for them.
In fact, there is no excess energy or out of nowhere, the energy is present initially in the form of 30bar of gas injected and stored then 20bar for operation, I repeat that the adiabatic properties nitrogen, the fact that there is no gas leak therefore 100% tightness plus the fact that all the cylinders and the ducts are polymirror 600 allows this no loss of energy, as well as the sequence injection by the solenoid valves. It is more a “no loss of energy” than energy from a vacuum or whatever. There is no cold fusion either, nitrogen is gaseous and the rest does not change state. It is used 10bar for starting and then the system reaches a cruising speed of 1500t / min. For the price 8000 € it is for the 12kw the new one must turn around 5000 €, I must find this in my notes.
Then here is the address of the site and the coordinates of Mr Vanoise http://www.heat-solution.com/femradd-01-f.html
it is possible for you to inquire by yourself to investigate, to contact siemens in karlsruhe.
HEAT Deutschland GmbH:
Siemens Industrie Park, Siemensallee - 84 Karlsruhe 76187
Tel: 0049/0/721 531 695 70
Mail: heat-deutschland@t-online.de
Etc ... I do not ask that you believe me, I now know what to expect. But agree that I will not be completely satisfied until the first deliveries have taken place in April if all goes well!
Here is what I can add. As I am co-preparing an article for nexus I will try to have the video of the prototype and a more explicit diagram, but when I could I will try to make available the photos that I have taken.

Voila, there is everything to form an opinion, otherwise the telephone exists to inquire and the numbers are described!
For the principle it is a rankine cycle but cleverly used.
For further details dedeleco will be happy to explain ......

Obelix

PS: a copy is visible in Bonneville (74)
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/01/11, 11:27

kistinie wrote:I attended the presentation of Lille

The technology presented and the company seems serious to me and our current knowledge on the incoherent matter and the hysteresis which ensues from it are sufficient to make possible the facts and results alleged by this company.

I regret however not to have seen the products in operation and to have remained on my hunger with too little disclosure of technical information on the physical principles exploited.

Yeah so basically you saw a model, intended especially to lure the gogos.
Besides on their site there is not even photos of the machine but a simple 3D modeling
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 10/01/11, 11:38

They are too too strong anyway : Cheesy:
On their site we can read
Electricity production by an 18 KW power plant:
Length 95 cm Width 70 cm Height 55 cm.
Weight: 110 Kg. (See image)

Their PLUS generator system weigh less that the generator alone ...
Ah, but I'm stupid! it is of course thanks to adiabatic properties nitrogen : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/11, 15:58

Du "System plus" but "Low-cost", so "lighter"...? : Mrgreen:
0 x