Searl Generator and Disk

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 11/02/11, 13:20

With powerful magnets though, I personally took the test.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 14:11

Yes but it does not explain that the rollers are positioned opposite each other. If there are two they are the opposite ..

If, pushing back, they put themselves as far as possible between them, the opposite, remaining attracted by the central magnet.
After the movement will spend more energy than that provided, proven with Maxwell's equations on magnets, which conserve energy with certainty, equations verified billions of times on all our technology, such as mobile phones, TV, phones computers, EDF, etc ...

So if Searl is true, with excess energy, it is incompatible with our knowledge and everything we use !!

See the energy conservation with radiation used in our mobile phones:
http://fr.wikiversity.org/wiki/%C3%89le ... de_Maxwell

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89quations_de_Maxwell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 14:38

The funny thing is that any living system like man for example is the very proof that a superunit system is beautiful and indeed possible. The proof is that we don't consume as much energy as we give for a lifetime of approx. 80 years is pretty good. And no one can explain it.
Where does this energy come from and where do we get it from?

Here is what to think about ... and open your mind a bit !!

But this is not the purpose of this subject. So I come back to my question at the start:
(Without speaking of on-unit) how would you make a generator based on that of Searl?
Because what needs to be deepened is not over-unity or levitation (because I don't believe in it) but rather the way of generating electricity.
I would like to be able to test a bug like that of Searl to see what it has in the guts ... !!

Is there anyone crazy enough to embark on the adventure ??
0 x
Knowledge is nothing if it is there only to hinder us: Let's move on!
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 11/02/11, 14:45

Bin it is necessary to motivate a roller it will push the one which precedes, produce a hole on the one which follows which will fill the "empty" space the rotation is thus in place, then one capeuteu the passage of the poles of each roller, via a circuit magnetic of appropriate form, and here we are with an alternator, basic, whose performance is rotten but good.
I just explain.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/02/11, 14:54

scarabdore wrote:The funny thing is that any living system like man for example is the very proof that a superunit system is indeed possible. The proof is that we don't consume as much energy as we give for a lifetime of approx. 80 years old
You have numbers to back up this claim : Shock: :?:

On the contrary, it seems to me that the "performance" of the human body is quite mediocre :|
(We already talked about it here...)
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 15:25

No need to figure to realize that we are pretty well done.

How many calories do you need to live? every day ?
And in your opinion if you wanted to model .. what power you would need to travel several 10ene km by bike. Or to operate a brain like yours. What we can do is gigantic compared to what we consume. The greatest scientists say so. We don't understand half of how we are made and how we can live.
There is nothing to prove it turned out ...
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 11/02/11, 15:30

You must confuse with human development in relation to its capacity .. it is true that we only use barely 10% of our capacities ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 11/02/11, 15:35

scarabdore wrote:Yes let's take the example of Searl, he showed that it worked

scarabdore wrote:I didn't want to talk about the levitation principle (even if today this technology is recognized by the greatest French engineers compared to B2)

scarabdore wrote:man for example is the very proof that an over-unitary system is beautiful and indeed possible

scarabdore wrote:There is nothing to prove it turned out ...
Faced with such certainties, I bow : roll:
You will notify us when it works :?:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/02/11, 16:23

Be careful, it has so much over-energy that it will burn spontaneously !!
0 x
scarabdore
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scarabdore » 12/02/11, 07:57

It is also disappointing to note that humans when they no longer have a response to another, to keep the face, start to mock or insult or even demean the person who disturbs them! From an anthropological point of view it is very interesting !!
0 x