Free Energy Generator SEG Searl

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/12/08, 22:05

Wise proposition.

0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 16/12/08, 22:06

Is not it???
There are days when I surprise myself !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
jointbk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Yes indeed

by jointbk » 17/12/08, 23:00

Going against the teachers is always a bad idea but I don't go against them but on the contrary I open their eyes to these ignorant people. I'm not nervous but if I hate one thing: it's mockery.
I can not tolerate this behavior, laughing at me !!!
If I don't do it, who will?
They will continue and die stupid.
If I can convince them, then they too will undergo what I have suffered, and their wisdom will grow enormously.
Well otherwise it's okay (geniuses are always misunderstood), too bad for them.
Now I only need magnets which are not easy to find.

I'm going to build it and then try to improve it from + to +
But don't worry I will give you my news when I have built my BEDINI generator

(By the way, I'm completely off topic with what I'm going to say but did you know that a malaria cure drug existed? Mineral miracle solution (MMS) created by Jim Humbel. He has already cured thousands of people in Africa c is not bullshit! Look on the Internet especially forum or the videos on youtube. You will be overwhelmed. I have some at home from Canada.
And pk it is not on the market? Not expensive enough, the state would lose millions with the replacement of treatment with MMS ...)

I had to say it and good if not for free energies
if you have any advice
or testimonials
or aggregations

write ! ! !
0 x
"Anything is possible unless your brain stops you" John Searl
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: yes indeed

by comode » 23/12/08, 16:26

jointbk wrote:Going against the teachers is always a bad idea but I don't go against them but on the contrary I open their eyes to these ignorant people. I'm not nervous but if I hate one thing: it's mockery.
I can not tolerate this behavior, laughing at me !!!
If I don't do it, who will?
They will continue and die stupid.

I am folded in 4 ... If you do not like mockery, do not stretch poles like that ... You are young and naive, and it might be you who should open your eyes ...

The guys that you call old idiots - regardless of their temperament - are a million times more knowledgeable than you in all the disciplines you tackle ... So if you think about "opening their eyes" to them by having idiots for only references published on the net by 14 year old kids, don't be surprised that we are laughing at you ... Then tell yourself that the Internet is the only way to publish something that does not deserve to be published in a real book, which explains why there is so much bullshit ...

So if you want to be credible - regardless of substance - you only have to offer a real bibliography when you expose this kind of thing (but I don't hide that you will have trouble finding serious books on it). And considering that you are going to find almost nothing and that you are young and naive, you will surely imagine yourself further lobby plots aimed at making this kind of work disappear, which will further discredit you ... So avoid it. ..
0 x
jointbk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jointbk » 24/12/08, 17:25

poor comode
you are one of the ignorant :?
It's a shame for you.
Maybe one day you will stop being stupid

: Cheesy: One day or never : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anything is possible unless your brain stops you" John Searl
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/12/08, 17:32

Ok guys,

Let me be clear with you, this kind of aggressive and even inappropriate speech on certain points leads to nothing.
Open the eyes of others on certain points OK but waste time giving lessons or making fun of it OK AT ALL !!!

In addition, I urge you to pay a little more attention to your grammar and your spelling when you brew as much wind for nothing !!!!

THANK YOU!!!
0 x
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 26/12/08, 17:21

jointbk wrote:poor comode
are you one of the ignorant:?
It's a shame for you.
Maybe one day you will stop being stupid

: cheesy: One day or never: cheesy:

I personally come on this forum to distract me ... It's my little moment of joy, and that's why I thank you! I laugh at your reading of your prose, but I will still regret the indigence of your argument which somewhat tempers my enthusiasm ...

Also I would be positively delighted if you deigned to tell me how you disavow my allegations?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/12/08, 09:38

This is the last warning !!!!!!! : Evil:

If you continue, I will lock this topic !!!!!
0 x
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 29/12/08, 01:57

Don't bother you, it's a service to give him ...
The more topics you close here, the less bullshit will be said.
0 x