Magnetic Door by John Bédini

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
naca
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by naca » 24/01/08, 10:32

Hi young people ........

I confirm Capt-Maloche, my screws are totally devoid of magnetism, it's not the "crap" .........

To answer to Quartz, the drawings are in proportion to my model, divers and doors are on the same scale.

I think I will give you a quick account of this experience this evening.

Naca
0 x
Motivates long, frees talents ...
naca
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by naca » 26/01/08, 20:02

Good evening everyone.

Some news from the Bedini proto, I remain convinced that there is something to scratch in this direction even if the results are not always there.

Here is my last test

http://www.dailymotion.com/naca4412/video/7013255

I even quickly made a small coil that I placed between two doors to try to revive! alas ........, nothing is simple in magnetism.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... yYxWKl.jpg

I will now test an inclination of the magnets of about 25 °

Good night

Naca
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/01/08, 23:08

Fascinating editing. Superb machine!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/02/08, 09:04

yes beautiful editing and a lot of gray energy in vain

I am 99.9999% sure (there is a puilleme for the 5th dimension : Cheesy: ) that any attempt with direct magnets is doomed to failure (recall, again, on magnetic circuits)

before carrying out complex assemblies, we make sure that the principle is viable, which is not the case for "say" doors

to validate it, it is necessary to carry out a linear assembly where, a mass "would" be able to cross an assembly made up of a few magnetic circuits and to come out without any human action.

otherwise, it is a waste of time or learning (for the most positive, experience is only the result of our past failures)
although making models could be considered a hobbie :D , what I went through it is true, a long time before the forums on the Internet.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 01/02/08, 14:03

Capt_Maloche wrote:yes beautiful editing and a lot of gray energy in vain

I find that cap maloche is a bit naughty

it's a very nice montage
but maybe a little rushed

to be a bit of an optimist this montage could be useful

for example by rotating the plate with divers
at constant speed while raising the necessary power

then do the same with a door and observe
a change in speed or power

if it improves? so bingo to continue step by step
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/02/08, 14:36

No mean, but fair :?

I do not believe in a magnetic "gate", and I know that any direct interaction between magnets cannot bring over-unity (call once again to magnetic circuits)

We have already spoken above of a hypothetical link between the magnetic field of magnets and another dimension / world which pourrait possibly justify the over unity.

If there should not be a link, it is because the material itself would be the source of this energy ... out of the vacuum?
I don't know, but for having explored these avenues for a long time (like you, before being immersed in known and verified theories) I can affirm that it takes at least the same "work" to enter a metal part / or a permanent magnet in the field of a magnet as to bring it out

With this certainty, and that which follows: the only way to draw energy from a permanent magnet is to vary its magnetic flux hence the current project on "magnetic motors of all kinds", but again, it is only a project that tends towards ...

Concerning matter and, if the electrons rotate around the nucleus of the atoms they compose, it is only because the T ° is greater than absolute zero, therefore that there is already energy: placed in a vacuum, this atom will cool by radiation until the critical T ° and the fixation of the atom. Say that energy pourrait "to get out" of matter would be to notice that an atom is capable of heating itself, which has never been the case

I too dream of this free energy, but if the project that I attacked with Quartz is not successful and we deduce the reasons for it, I am afraid that this free energy that we are looking for is the energy of creation
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
naca
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by naca » 01/02/08, 15:29

That has the merit of being clear ....... Capt Maloche

I quite agree with your analysis, however, the models, for self-taught like me, are the means to analyze certain laws not understood.

I try to make experiments in a pragmatic, empirical way and I understood and measured well that in the precise case of a magnetic door the effort of entry and equal to the acceleration of the exit because there is a balance magnetic,

My research will therefore seek to upset this balance. (As the elsewhere does Johnson), because I think the solution lies in this direction.

I did not know before touching a magnet that the subject would be as fascinating.

See you soon

Naca

Ps, what is this ongoing project with Quartz about which you speak above? :?:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 01/02/08, 18:19

naca wrote:Ps, what is this ongoing project with Quartz about which you speak above? :?:

this is the shutter motor:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post69424.html#69424
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 01/02/08, 18:28

Capt_Maloche wrote:No mean, but fair :?

I do not believe in a magnetic "gate", and I know that any direct interaction between magnets cannot bring over-unity (call once again to magnetic circuits)

sorry cap maloche

but there are some who strongly believe that the smot ramp is
on unit ...
so i will do my own experience
like that i would see for myself
what it is !!

I'm trying to make a dimmer for
brushless motor ... and I would test ...
as indicated above ...
to be continued ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/08, 18:47

Hello everybody,
Capt_Maloche wrote:I do not believe in a magnetic "gate", and I know that any direct interaction between magnets cannot bring over-unity (call once again to magnetic circuits)

All this is full of wisdom ...
We have already spoken above of a hypothetical link between the magnetic field of magnets and another dimension / world which pourrait possibly justify the over unity.

If there should not be a link, it is because the material itself would be the source of this energy ... out of the vacuum?
I don't know, but for having explored these avenues for a long time (like you, before being immersed in known and verified theories) I can affirm that it takes at least the same "work" to enter a metal part / or a permanent magnet in the field of a magnet as to bring it out

With this certainty, and that which follows: the only way to draw energy from a permanent magnet is to vary its magnetic flux hence the current project on "magnetic motors of all kinds", but again, it is only a project that tends towards ...

This is where it is difficult !!!! A priori to vary this flow, you modify the field lines, so you need energy to place the modifier for the field lines.
Concerning matter and, if the electrons rotate around the nucleus of the atoms they compose, it is only because the T ° is greater than absolute zero, therefore that there is already energy: placed in a vacuum, this atom will cool by radiation until the critical T ° and the fixation of the atom. Say that energy pourrait "to get out" of matter would be to notice that an atom is capable of heating itself, which has never been the case

And yes ... the state of matter at absolute zero remains a fascinating subject of study and experimentation, in particular that of Bose Einstein condensates. Anyway, at its temperatures, there is not much left to extract.
I too dream of this free energy, but if the project that I attacked with Quartz is not successful and we deduce the reasons for it, I am afraid that this free energy that we are looking for is the energy of creation

Everyone dreams of that ... it would be so good ... But after a while, this quest, initially scientific, flirts with the spiritual, because it forces us to invoke parallel worlds and mysterious energies that cannot be distinguished. There, we are far from achieving ... But it is good to seek, sometimes, we find unexpected things.

@ + Capt_Maloche
0 x