It's about Surunitaire!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It's about Surunitaire!

by sen-no-sen » 14/10/17, 16:33

In physics free energy is the energy that can be fully converted into mechanical work.
The free energy to which many websites refer (namely an energy extracted from nothing) is a sham and a fantasy.

Following the death in 1947 of Hans Coler, the construction of this aircraft could not be completed. However, positive results could be obtained on a smaller device, whose structure and elements, combining magnets, induction coils and capacitors, recall those used for radio antennas.

Oddly enough, the advent of its miraculous machines is always stopped by the death of their supposed designer, as if no scientist was able to take over, a shame!
This is again a flagship thesis of conspiracy: that of absolute genius, in short a man with a lead of several decades, see several centuries on the knowledge of the moment.
In reality, no scientist - however brilliant - can really anticipate the global knowledge of the moment in such an important way.
Besides, when a discovery is made it takes a short time (case of the A bomb for example) for other scientists to make the same discovery soon after, see at the same time.

Imagine, that we can with this type of device, capture the energy lost in the atmosphere from electromagnetic waves produced by radio, TV and mobile phone transmitters (which according to some would constitute electromagnetic pollution responsible for health problems), to provide free and accessible electricity to all.

Very little compared to the amount of solar energy received by the earth.
Free energy accessible to all is synonymous with destruction accessible to all, given the trend of the moment I do not give much for the survival of humanity in such a case.
2 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/10/17, 19:09

sen-no-sen wrote:Free energy accessible to all is synonymous with destruction accessible to all, given the trend of the moment I do not give much for the survival of humanity in such a case.

This "desire" for destruction often emanates from people who have nothing to lose, those left behind in this violent world society (capitalism, financialization, ignorance, human determinisms)
A world of abundance, of material goods but also of intangible goods, will not give, in my opinion, the desire to destroy it.
If you are satisfied why destroy, unless you are disturbed.
We will not deprive ourselves of energy for some disturbed.
In a civilized world, the disturbed are detected and managed.
This whole crisis situation is the opportunity for upward change.
Energy frugality is just as possible and more likely in the current state of knowledge, but if abundant, non-polluting energy is possible, why deny it.
If today it were possible, it would not change my lifestyle, just our combined individual generators would make obsolete nuclear power plants, oil etc ...
--------
Very interesting synthesis on free energy, Actinium89!
In my opinion, if it's possible, it has to come out, it's even vital!
Admittedly we are beset with fakes and myths in the field of free energy but we must stop saying that free energy comes from nowhere and ridicule this branch of research.
Free energy, if possible, is pumped and concentrated, it does not come from nowhere.
(Analogy with the heat pump.)

Actnium89 has very seriously underlined the potential leads, which I also subscribe to, until proof of their invalidity.
You even exceed my potential leads. : Wink:
To validate or invalidate it is necessary to seek and not be satisfied with the knowledge acquired.
Only a functional device will prove and for now it must be admitted that it is flat calm on the subject : Wink: commercially speaking of course.
The real curious and the real serious will already have some leads ...

A question, Actinium89, what are you looking for here, in hostile terrain? :D (but friendly : Wink: )

A+
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/10/17, 21:07

eclectron wrote:This "desire" for destruction often emanates from people who have nothing to lose, those left behind in this violent world society (capitalism, financialization, ignorance, human determinisms)

In reality the destruction is to be related to what you quote:

A world of abundance, material goods but also of intangible goods, will not give, in my opinion, the desire to destroy it.
If you are satisfied why destroy, unless you are disturbed.
We will not deprive ourselves of energy for some disturbed.

The abundance of material goods is the direct cause of the world ecocide, it is simple, the concept of ecocide or biocide simply had no meaning before the appearance of the industrial world.
Satisfaction or the opposite does not come into play, it is only the environmental modifications correlated to the degree of dissipation of energy of a society which determines all the damage done to the biosphere.

To my knowledge the destruction of the conditions necessary for the maintenance of life on earth are not very intelligent and (with a few exceptions) sane people.

Energy frugality is just as possible and more likely in the current state of knowledge, but if abundant, non-polluting energy is possible, why deny it.
If today it were possible, it would not change my lifestyle, just our combined individual generators would make obsolete nuclear power plants, oil etc ...

If unlimited energy were at our disposal it would change your way of life whether you like it or not, it was only observed period 1950 / 2000 to be convinced.
Your remark is subjective since you base your reasoning on the present moment, so if you lived in 2050 in the era of thermonuclear fusion you would certainly affirm the same thing ... outside an objective reasoning should not be based on a point of personal and temporary view but over a broad period of history.
What it appears is that we are dissipating much more energy than the biosphere can handle.
0 x
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by actinium89 » 14/10/17, 22:24

sen-no-sen wrote:
In physics free energy is the energy that can be fully converted into mechanical work.
The free energy to which many websites refer (namely an energy extracted from nothing) is a sham and a fantasy.

Oddly enough, the advent of its miraculous machines is always stopped by the death of their supposed designer, as if no scientist was able to take over, a shame!
This is again a flagship thesis of conspiracy: that of absolute genius, in short a man with a lead of several decades, see several centuries on the knowledge of the moment.

The free energy in question here has nothing to do with the free energy (also called Helmholtz energy) of thermodynamics defined as an extensive state function whose variation allows us to obtain the useful work likely to be supplied by a thermodynamic system closed, at constant temperature, during a reversible transformation.
The systems we are interested in here are open systems that can exchange matter and / or energy with the outside environment.

"Free" here means available, free and accessible to all.

This energy is not extracted from nothing, but results from a conversion of one form of energy into another form of energy and as such, I refute the existence of machines with superunit efficiency since any conversion energy in a real thermodynamic system is always accompanied by dissipative phenomena.

Hans Coler was only the assistant to Willi von Unruh, electrical engineer in Leipzig, who was the one who had the empirical knowledge on the
complex and delicate operation of these machines. And, moreover, we note that after the year 1937, the year when the most powerful version of the machine (6 kW) is built and during which Willi von Unruh dies, no further progress will be made on these machines. Despite the financial and technical support provided by the German military-industrial complex and a Norwegian investor, Hans Coler was unable to develop a stable version of the most efficient machine which could not be presented to the Fuhrer in 1942 as initially planned.

Nikola Tesla, who was a formidable visionary and a brilliant engineer interested in the discovery of new methods of "energy conversion", will say, as early as 1892:

“In a few generations our machines will be animated thanks to an energy available in all points of the universe. […] [Indeed,] in space, there is a form of energy. Is it static or kinetic? If it is static, all our research will have been in vain. If it is kinetic - and we know it is - it is only a matter of time, and humans will succeed in connecting their machines to the cogs of nature. "
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 14/10/17, 23:42

actinium89 wrote:
"Free" here means available, free and accessible to all.

Until proven otherwise all sources of energy available on earth and in the Universe are free.
The free energy to which you refer is not available and is not accessible to anyone, on the other hand I agree it is a free belief! 8)

This energy is not extracted from nothing, but results from a conversion of one form of energy into another form of energy and as such, I refute the existence of machines with superunit efficiency since any conversion energy in a real thermodynamic system is always accompanied by dissipative phenomena.

In this case it is not superunit energy, it is therefore necessary to calculate how a conversion device would be more efficient than traditional renewable energies, and if such a system would work explain to us the reason are absent in the industrial sector. :?:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/10/17, 00:25

actinium89 wrote:Nikola Tesla, who was a formidable visionary and a brilliant engineer interested in the discovery of new methods of "energy conversion", will say, as early as 1892:

“In a few generations our machines will be animated thanks to an energy available in all points of the universe. […] [Indeed,] in space, there is a form of energy. Is it static or kinetic? If it is static, all our research will have been in vain. If it is kinetic - and we know it is - it is only a matter of time, and humans will succeed in connecting their machines to the cogs of nature. "
He did not have a great theoretical knowledge and stubbornly stuck with wireless energy, ignoring the simple law of inverse squares.
0 x
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by actinium89 » 15/10/17, 00:34

sen-no-sen wrote:
In this case it is not about super-unit energy, it is therefore necessary to calculate in what a conversion device would be more efficient than traditional renewable energies

Renewable energies (solar and wind) are subject to climatic constraints and require a storage solution.

free energy does not need to be stored since it is available at all times.
0 x
actinium89
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by actinium89 » 15/10/17, 01:00

izentrop wrote:
actinium89 wrote:
He did not have a great theoretical knowledge and stubbornly stuck with wireless energy, ignoring the simple law of inverse squares.

Tesla was above all an experimenter who relied on his intuition and based his reasoning on empirical arguments.
Nevertheless, it has filed some 300 patents and developed the first alternators used in the AC distribution networks we use today.
Even if he did not solve all the technical problems, he opened the way in many fields which are still explored today.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/10/17, 08:17

actinium89 wrote:Tesla was above all an experimenter who relied on his intuition and based his reasoning on empirical arguments.
A time when everything was still to be discovered.
actinium89 wrote:Nevertheless, it has filed some 300 patents and developed the first alternators.
Let's say he earned points on the chiefs' war against Edison. The latter, for the blows stubbornly with the distribution in direct current. And for patents, there are some wacky ones, due to his lack of theoretical knowledge.

You talked a lot about the merger. It is an area that is far from successful, but it is probably prestigious, we put a lot of money into it.
By cons liquid fission, we know that it works since the 80s, just need to make some improvements to make it completely safe, is not taken seriously enough. https://fissionliquide.fr/
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/10/17, 09:17

Uhhh !!! not the 80s, the 60s. Operated safely and reliably between 1965 and 1969.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyDbq5HRs0o
0 x