Meyer Plans Lawton recent developments?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/06/12, 17:50

Finally, as long as Janic is not a "badly licked bear "...

It stays within the limits of "cordial understanding" (as Remundo would say), hihhihhihi
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 19:23

Cordial understanding is difficult, with those who despise the serious and careful work of hundreds of thousands of scientists.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/06/12, 19:36

Dede is right.

A third of the reference scientists work in the nuclear industry.
A third purely for the interests of the employer.
The last third : Idea: academics.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/06/12, 19:36

Certainly Plasmanu. But who despises the work of scientists, if not those who:

- overuse their ethics by being narrow enough that does not apply to them?
- allow themselves assertions that scientists never make out of prudence ...
- do not know certain subjects and which are ridiculous of false affirmation!
- necessarily commit then monumental blunders by postponing their work?

Dédé, it's sometimes a bit of a hospital that doesn't care about charity : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 11 / 06 / 12, 19: 50, 3 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/06/12, 19:37

I would not want to be hard with you Dedeleco, but do you represent these scientists?

Give their Last name, First name, Email address please ... : Lol:

Do you speak for them?

In the name of what, what are your real qualifications? Mystery!

Without having advice to give either, if you managed to confine yourself to the subjects where we like to hear you, because you master in a more discreet state over others. The esteem we have towards you could certainly be expressed better, right?

Remarks i say that i'm not a model of stoicism either : Lol:

But I take care of myself : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 20:56

Give their name, first name, email address please.

Obamot cannot read because there has been an armada of scientists cited by me, with their names at the head of the articles, even a lot of Nobel Prize winners, as on the 21 cm H line in the ultrahigh vacuum, the first observation, in laboratory this line 21cm by a certain Edward Mills Purcell, famous for his discovery a little before the magnetic resonance of the spins of the nuclei of atoms, which led to medical magnetic resonance scanners, which have become essential for detecting diseases and treating them.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mills_Purcell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mills_Purcell

et he must turn around in his grave while reading and seeing the c ... with appalling salads, written by alaniesse and others on the site of alaniesse

http://dbloud.free.fr/lavinay.htm

which begins with this c ... confusing this frequency 21cm of monoatomic H in the ultrahigh vacuum with the frequencies of water which are without any relation in an appalling gargle of scientific words showing a total misunderstanding of the scientific reality observed.

Hydrobiological energy

(this document was published by the journal efferveSciences n ° 70 from May-June 2010 + update on Sunday March 18, 2012)

The GERB is a Lakhovsky wave generator limited to the composite wavelength of water (about 22 cm, or 1,36 GHz), frequency that physicist Rodolphe Lavinay has shown to be the most favorable for life (while the Lakhovsky wavelengths are purely empirical, hence his use of several metals at the same time in order to produce a wave multiplex).

these imaginary waves are never detected, by any real device, nor measured, not even by our mobile phones which use frequencies in the ranges below and below the GigahHertz, so all this is a terrible salad in imaginary dreams, without no reality.
This Lavinay worked with a pendulum, and like others, with advanced age, he had to start shaking with Parkinson's disease, turning his pendulum, according to his wishes !!!!
With me, without essential tremor, the pendulum remains motionless.

On the contrary Edward Purcell was the first to measure the internal atomic waves, very real, and observed everywhere by doctors in magnetic resonance scanners:
Edward Mills Purcell (August 30, 1912 - March 7, 1997) was an American physicist. He is best known for his work on nuclear magnetic resonance in liquids and solids. He and Félix Bloch are co-winners of the 1952 Nobel Prize in Physics "for their development of new methods of fine nuclear magnetic measurements and the discoveries which have resulted therefrom".

Edward Mills Purcell was born in Illinois, his parents, Edward A. Purcell and Mary Elizabeth Mills were both from Illinois. He was educated in the public schools of Taylorville and Mattoon. He studied electrical engineering at Purdue University in Indiana where he graduated in 1933. He then became interested in physics, and obtained, through the kindness of Professor K. Lark-Horovitz, although not graduate in the field, the opportunity to participate in experimental research in electron diffraction.

Following a student exchange, he went for a year to Hochschule, in the county of Karlsruhe, Germany to study under the direction of Professor W. Weizel. He returned to the United States in 1934 to enter Harvard University where he obtained his doctorate in 1938. He married in 1937 with Beth C. Busser and they had two sons, Dennis and Frank.

After working during the Second World War at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Radiation Laboratory at development of microwave radars, Purcell spent his research career at Harvard. In 1945, he discovered nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) with the help of his students, Pound and Torrey2. NMR, in addition to allowing the determination of the structure of molecules or materials, is the basis of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), one of the most important advances of the twentieth century in the field of medicine.

He became a professor of physics in 1949. In 1952, Purcell shared the Nobel Prize in physics with Felix Bloch "for their development of new methods of fine nuclear magnetic measurements and the discoveries which resulted from them".

Purcell also made discoveries in the field of astronomy and was the first to detect radio emissions of galactic hydrogen, which provides the first "image" of the arms of the Milky Way spiral3. This technique is still one of the most important techniques in radio astronomy. He had other contributions to solid state physics, including the study of spin relaxation, nuclear magnetic relaxation and negative spin temperature (which was crucial in the discovery of the laser ). He was one of the first with Norman Foster Ramsey to challenge the CP symmetry in particle physics.

He was scientific advisor to presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and Lyndon B. Johnson. He was also president of the American Physical Society, member of the American Philosophical Society, the National Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Honors and awards

Purcell has been the recipient of a number of awards. In 1979 he received the National Medal of Science and in 1988 the Beatrice M. Tinsley Prize.
Publications

Purcell is the author of Electricity and Magnetism (1963) - Volume 2 of the Berkeley Physics Course. This text is considered one of the best introductory works in the fields of electricity and magnetism, and is still used in many universities.

In the name of what, what are your real qualifications? Mystery!

I worked on this subject, even with a student from EM Purcell !!
among other subjects but I am very careful to put you the indisputable scientific references and proofs, completely independent of me.

And you are deniers of proven and proven reality, believing in your dreams !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 11 / 06 / 12, 21: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 11/06/12, 21:02

dedeleco, I find you unfair denis Bloud was a scientific translator.

His blog is a compilation of important elements he has encountered and set aside for everyone.

It is the 10th most visited blog in France.

It is not pleasant, on a personal basis and asks people who want to ask questions, to write in HTML.

But what he investigated as a scientist.

(you are not more pleasant than him .... and what you say, under the cover of scientific data has its counterpart on the other side)

you are a lawyer of what interests you.
Probably retired, with lots of regrets that I couldn't do things.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/06/12, 21:19

dedeleco wrote:

Obamot cannot read because there was an armada of scientists cited by me,

You have to be multi-headed to talk about in-depth subject matter of so many different subjects while playing the "teacher" ...

This is the only possible explanation : Mrgreen:

Because the scientists I know (and I know quite a few from my job ...) already have all the trouble in the world to be sharp in their specialized field. (Considering all the materials to assimilate these days, a brain has more and more difficulty in containing everything ...)

Or else another solution - but I do not wish it to you - it would be to be a little mythomaniac.

So I reiterate: learn a little to meddle with YOUR onions, if you believe me malicious, it's false: it applies to ALL those who frequent this forum. It is also a question of ethics, even of "mental health" somewhere ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 21:28

The scientific reality is not measured by the number of blog consultations, because by writing idiots to sleep upright, people come to see, like me, to see the nonsense or dream standing.

Scientific reality requires great effort and care, too tiring for most, as I see on econology, with very little putting evidence, references, precise sentences and quantified evaluations.

On econology few like to learn what they do not know, which is clearly seen by the hatred of the courses and of wikipedia which I quote.

I react to false claims, proving it.

You will do well to read and learn the EM Purcell electromagnetism course at Berkeley.

As well as this, that by force, our spermatozoa discovered long before EM Purcell:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallop_theorem

http://jila.colorado.edu/perkinsgroup/P ... number.pdf
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 22:15

Obamot wrote:
dedeleco wrote:

Obamot cannot read because there was an armada of scientists cited by me,

You have to be multi-headed to talk about in-depth subject matter of so many different subjects while playing the "teacher" ...

This is the only possible explanation : Mrgreen:

Because the scientists I know (and I know quite a few from my job ...) already have all the trouble in the world to be sharp in their specialized field. (Considering all the materials to assimilate these days, a brain has more and more difficulty in containing everything ...)

Or else another solution - but I do not wish it to you - it would be to be a little mythomaniac.

So I reiterate: learn a little to meddle with YOUR onions, if you believe me malicious, it's false: it applies to ALL those who frequent this forum. It is also a question of ethics, even of "mental health" somewhere ...

Obamot does not see appalling anti-scientific salads full of inconsistencies !!

He is not even able to know the harmonic 1 and even less the harmonic 10, of a sound, nor to understand the attenuations by superimposed layers, yet used on lenses and cameras too !!!

He did not understand the necessary breadth of knowledge and especially the capacity to assimilate the bases and points of reference in Sciences, not to be drowned and to locate correctly, in the immensity of the valid scientific knowledge that it is possible to learn on the internet, if necessary, with a passion for knowledge.

Because the scientists I know (and I know quite a few from my job ...) already have all the trouble in the world to be sharp in their specialized field. (Considering all the subjects to assimilate Nowadays, a brain is finding it increasingly difficult to contain everything ...)

I’ve seen a lot of people learning like parrots, without assimilating the basic landmarks or foundations that allow you to find your bearings and not be drowned in our knowledge.
At the first absurd question ever learned, they collapse lost !!
I crossed and even suffered, a future Nobel Prize winner who had fun at that in the oral exams, 47 years ago, to gauge the candidate, with questions never addressed in his course, because he found that, too many wrote equations without understanding, as if they were lifelines !!

Internet allows, with these benchmarks, to learn everything that we cannot know by heart, and to distinguish what is correct from false inconsistencies, without having the brain containing everything, instead of a well-made head, with only the landmarks.
This is also the reason for the many key benchmark quotes that I give and that Obamot refuses to read and learn.

My onions, it is to react and prove the salads and errors that deceive, even rip off many people, like these near delusions.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"