Focus Gillier Pantone with gas analyzer

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/06/08, 15:29

citro wrote::?: Can't we start by managing our combustion with the standard equipment available on vehicles, I mean the Lambda probe also called oxygen probe? :?:

My hypothesis is as follows, the Gillier pantone operation causes the parameters measured by the probe to drift.
These parameters can be "better" than those obtained with the only "traditional" fuel.

Ok, it's even easier than on the old carburetor engine .. which no longer exists on cars since the 85s
It's been a long time since I walk like this the oxygen sensor sensor concise of the loop and install on a multimeter
a potentiometer on the MAP the voltage adjustment is fairly stable and requires little correction (just winter cold start)
Normally the lambda probe regulates at a voltage of 0,45 volts for the original systems, I operate it at 0,1 volts and even at 0,02 volts and it works well
with the thousands of km that I have done in this way we take experience At night the voltemetre is not lit just adjust the richness until you feel a slight loss of power, then enrich to not lose power, this corresponds to around 0,1volt is less.

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/06/08, 22:54

Bonjour à tous

Not the impression that the idea motivates large crowds .... : Cry: :frown:
I am poor lonesome cowboy .... bah : Mrgreen: I will end up finding this second-hand equipment and will manage to make some measurements
which will advance the schimilibilick.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 10/06/08, 22:56

say cowboy you pantonized your horse ???? :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/06/08, 23:22

Hello Georges100

Not the nag ...: Mrgreen: , but rabbits actually work with an approaching system, what comes out of the exhaust is largely recycled by the intake : Cheesy:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 11/06/08, 00:15

:D :D :D :D
at least you don't lose your humor :D
0 x