Mercedes truck 508D in water doping

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
timeisat
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by timeisat » 21/03/11, 19:30

alaniesse wrote:hello xav,

the brass cap, you drilled it or you threaded it too.
As it is your restraint on the side or there is no welding 3 points, it must be fixed and waterproof.
the nut in addition acting counter nut.

Lau

I drilled it and put a nut on each side of the brass cap and not it is not waterproof and so much it allows me to see when I drown the reactor. When it is drowning drops escapes and when it is not drowning it is dry dc it really allows me to control if my flow of water is not too important ...
0 x
timeisat
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by timeisat » 21/03/11, 19:36

alaniesse wrote:Hi Xav

your welds, did you do them with silver, or bronze?
Depending on the photos, the colors change.

I see that you have used tube 2 mm, for the tube around the bar.
saw that the stainless steel is less good in exchange, I put only 1 mm thick, to have the maximum heat. I know that's not usual.

To see if your reactor works, you can try it with an electric fogger and demineralised water, 1 one head is enough to test.

gvi: beefy, time required for focusing, normal water
Brumisteur: ultra efficient, fragile, can only work with demineralized water.

GVI welds are naturally copper and copper on the pot al money I did not succeed so I put the paw muffler I do not understand very well what you talk about after but I have nothing in 2mm the copper tube of the GV inlet is the 3 / 5 mm you put to syteme on what type of vehicle?
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 21/03/11, 20:14

hi Xav

I prepare a hummer h2 6 liters v8 gasoline in water-doped mist 3 heads, with recovery of misting, passage in conduit 16 mm in contact on the outlet manifold and arrived through a diffuser in the intake duct.

if not for generators, it is modified pantone.
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 13/04/11, 23:01

timeisat wrote:
alaniesse wrote:Hello Timeisat, Hello Flytox

Congratulations for this advanced Timeisat, Bravo Flytox for the right advice
Timeisat can you indicate where you ordered the stainless steel tubes? Thank you

Hello

Well I have it is buy on Bordeaux in a box that is specialize in stainless steel if you type in google stainless steel + your city you will find easily after pr info we buy tube you stem to 5 truck so 1 stem and 2 tube meter for 65 € all not sold by the meter but by 3 or 6 metered but looking for good we find voila
@ + xav

hello timeisat, if you need I can not have free stainless steel I work in a box of piping .I am from Bordeaux I understand that you too?
0 x