Tractor pantonisé followed from A to Z

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 01/05/06, 23:25

Hello !

For the 2 farmers to whom I spoke about the system (and who saw my car) I can tell you that their welding machine has only gone one round !!!

The first is already doing a SPAD from PDF, the other is more hesitant. he told me that he will test the oil too, because he makes sunflower.

There is one of them who also hesitates "cause longevity"
I can tell him that there is no problem, and that the air is naturally humid: he is afraid of corrosion in the engine.

Otherwise, the fuel savings you advertise make them want to go further in the adventure, of course. Imagine what it could give to the plowing season ....

A +!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/05/06, 23:35

muzo_31 wrote:There is one of them who also hesitates "cause longevity"
I can tell him that there is no problem, and that the air is naturally humid: he is afraid of corrosion in the engine.

Good evening muzo

I am a farmer and many of my friends have the peting to gun their engines too! :frown:
You who are an engineer; what would be the effects of ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) on the engine and MGo on the other hand?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 02/05/06, 13:34

Lau, I don't know how you learned my job, because I'm not one of those who shout it from the rooftops with an air "elite of the nation". Like most of my fellows (beuark!) ..

In short I can not help you too much because my specialty is electronics, and I have little knowledge in chemistry, just general, but your question is super sharp.

However, located in Toulouse, the ammonium nitrate, we now know a sacred ray;), good I stop my bullshit. Beast question: your engine does not eat your fertilizer: the air filter does its job normally. It seems to me to have noticed things rather well done on old nanars (a first stage with cyclone effect, before attacking the filtering mass), right?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/05/06, 15:50

Hello Muzo

I answer for Lau, he will outbid after ..
The tests that Lau does is to try different liquid in the bubbler, I think that his fertilizer is solubilized in water and it is in the bubbler that he wants to try.
Despite what we can think that the bubbler produces only distilled water, this is wrong the rod is witness to it has different colors depending on the water used in the bubbler, it is probably a still a not very violent, the vapor entrains a lot of particles or many small drops travel with the air bubbles .....

In the same way that I also tried some kind of water,
in particular a mixture of alcohol or oxygenated water, the difference is that I pass this with a small carburetor, so not by prior evaporation. Rainwater, tap water, spring water ect .. but for that you would have to ask those who pass on the bench, because the way I test c, is a full 400km to full, if the difference is minimal c, is difficult to know if it is not other factor which have influence, meteo, state of the traffic ect ..
To join pleasant and useful trips are not always on the same circuit.
I take into account that big variations, to evolve ...
and each 400km is 4 hours of driving, it is long to learn a small variation in consumption, and again it must be repetitive,

Andre
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 02/05/06, 17:39

you're right .... KEEEEVIN !! HELP !!!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 02/05/06, 18:19

8) I had read one of your posts where you were referring to your job, that's all.
I am currently doing a series of tests on the pH of water and different rock oxides. André had warned me that NH4NO3 was more corrosive than alcohol, that's not a big deal because there are always ways to overcome this drawback; like that of a significant doping with H2 with the corrosion which can ensue.
The important thing is that there are results. Tonight I will go to a quarry near my home to recover a bag of earth very rich in silica which I will pass to the mixer to remove a powder.
I think you have all seen the news on econo, this Japanese research center which has successfully produced H2 with magnesium granules and water; ok it takes 600 ° but what they don't say is the size of the granules and the finer it is the less you need ° c ... you see where I'm coming from? Especially since at the end of the stem where it is blue, the T ° must be interesting; the catch is the residue of MG oxide. Because in addition to the difficulties of finding something interesting, you should not screw up the engine with the leftovers.
I remember that Guidi said on one of his posts that the problem is time. It's wrong! We have time for what we want in life, we must give ourselves priorities, that's all.
I say that the problem is to have funding, advanced knowledge in physics / chemistry and mechanics and to be gifted for research. In recent times I have plunged back into my courses in organic chemistry and metals while some are hang gliding or scattered in several experiences at the same time.
@+
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 02/05/06, 18:49

lau wrote:8) I had read one of your posts where you were referring to your job, that's all.

and yes, I do not have access to an engine test bench for private testing and it is very sad : Cry:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 02/05/06, 18:57

I have not seen your region on your profile, if you are not far from home, there would be a way to arrange.
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 03/05/06, 06:59

bpnday,
to return to the subject

Yes phil 14 I have metal in the bubbler. This is the pipe where the air filter is attached, which is pursued by a 45 ° elbow and which ends with the air diffuser inside the bubbler.

For coffee, you had to go back to VOID OR COMMERCY to find one. Anyway it's the desert around my house. We are calm but direct sales are more difficult. The next time you take it home.
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 03/05/06, 09:48

For MG, I forwarded the question to a chemist friend. Faster than the dread, he replied:

magnesium oxide: no fear of toxicity if that's really it,
it is used for the hands in gymnastics so as not to slip (in varap too ...)

So first bone: if we put "talc" in the combustion chamber of the engine, we risk regretting its abrasive effect.

Otherwise, for your hot water bottle at 600 ° C, this reminds me of the assembly of Christophe's ZX. It has a burner dedicated to heating the reactor. It should go to 600 ° C at ease this thing ...

Okay, I'll let you meditate. : Cheesy:
0 x