Tractor pantonisé followed from A to Z

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by phil 14 » 09/03/06, 21:21

Good evening Pit and Lau
If I understand you correctly, I would have to leave a piece of iron in my bubbler !!! I hadn't read that yet in a post.

for Lau
The tractor is in 14, but I just saw it for a few minutes through a cousin because the owner does not want to see people parading in his yard.

Pit, I send you an email

a + phil 14
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/03/06, 01:20

Hello
There is a factory that makes tons of iron powder 3 km from my home, could I put a handful in the bubbler?
The best dust is that which is trapped in very fine filtration chambers even explosive, just to approach your body clothes becomes all rusty!
Yet I thought that what came out of the bubbler was distilled water, since it came from evaporation? there is nothing to try, there may be something else that happens, obviously on a system that works.

Andre
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 16/04/06, 10:36

Hello everyone

hello to say that the pantome is still on my tractor and since the temperatures go up, I feel that it works. I made pulver by consuming 7 liters an hour instead of 13 liters. Driving impression: the regime sometimes changes for a few seconds + 200 rpm.

It would seem that the fuel savings are all the more important when the speed is low (1500 to 1700 rpm will correspond to the maximum of the efficiency)

All of this to be confirmed during major summer work.

see you soon
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 16/04/06, 10:41

All right
And do you think it's just the increase in outside temperature that makes it work or did you make changes to your editing?
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 16/04/06, 13:41

unfortunately i have a lot of work. so no time for changes
I made the pantome then, I moved on to something else. I was about to dismantle everything this winter but I did not take the time. I neither touch more. There is even an exhaust gas leak at the top of the bubbler, the rod and even black. I will spend this year as we will see.
0 x
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 16/04/06, 16:35

For me, it is possible that during the winter the steam coming out of the reactor this condenses before the intake pipe and that the engine sucks larger water droplets which no longer gives good results (especially with my copper which conducts callories very well).
a +
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 16/04/06, 19:06

It would have to be isolated in winter if it works well in summer.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 17/04/06, 18:05

Hello toftof and well done for your savings.
I dare not ask you the recipe that works unless you do it by MP :D .
I plan to pantonize my MF 4235
With us on a vineyard tractor it is a 12/14 outing with an iron between a mm and 310 of 100mm long. The spad is 20 * 20 * 30 and of course ... the water is rusty!
@ Soon !
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by toftof » 18/04/06, 08:54

hello lau
I have no secrets it's all about forum.
at your service
a +
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 18/04/06, 09:22

king!

on the forum there are several theories that clash, as you know the parameters are numerous and we are terribly lacking in experience on prototypes making big savings.
I ran through the section and you say
I thought of the diameter of the pipe which brings the gas to the inlet which is of diameter 12, can be too small for the reactor diam 40 and the rod diam 39. I want to put the old tube inside the existing selui one or if there is place two small reactors. For the length, I reduced it from 22 cm to 10 cm. It enters the tube 7 cm deep. behind the rod there remains 30 cm of tube in the escapement before being aspirated.
The bubbler works very well and I consume 2.5 to 3 liters of water per hour. I pushed the rod almost to the bottom of the tube and nothing changes

between iron: 0,5 ????? that surprises me a little!
length 100mm ok
reactor outlet 12/14 ok
nature of the stem? what type of water?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!