Cahors City Hall team in a Diesel 306 water doping

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 28/08/09, 12:03

Macro wrote:[A car driven by many hands in completely different circumstances can not be taken as a serious or at least concrete reference ... It remains my opinion ...

Let's admit for the consumption, but for measures pollution?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/08/09, 12:09

The measurements of the opacities at an instant T engine without load are alas well can be representative of the real pollution of a car all along the road ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/09, 12:09

nlc wrote:but damn it is not about water engine, but doping, it has nothing to do : Evil:

1 + !! : Evil:

But nlc, let's remain calm, if Macro is not able to open the 2 .pdf which clearly indicate (by universities and engine manufacturers) that the injection of water can be beneficial in the engines, then one can nothing for him ... and for the others either besides ...

So, instead of shooting US (we don't sell a kit on this forum!), rather ask for explanations from the engine sellers who refuse to apply this solution ... on a large scale ... because they sell!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/09, 12:14

Macro wrote:The measurements of the opacities at an instant T engine without load are alas well can be representative of the real pollution of a car all along the road ...

Exact a point measurement in opacity is not worth much ...but if you had deigned to open the docs above before opening something else, then you might have seen thisi:

Taken from : https://www.econologie.com/mairie-de-cah ... -4127.html
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 28/08/09, 12:24

Is "k" just an opacity index?
How are CO2 emissions measured and are they related to opacity?
Cdlt
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/08/09, 12:27

Hello Macro
Macro wrote:... All you need is a man who walks his 5-liter jerry can in the trunk and who fills up every time he fills up with the 306 ... Like the man he thinks he heats up at behind ... The 306 it starts to consume much less ....

Macro wrote:I would like to believe that I am a pure and simple slanderer ....

I'm just a little responsible in a French box : Cheesy: : Cheesy: I can just tell you that we are not dealing with teddy bears ....

There are thieves for sure ... but chui not at all sure that it is something generalized .... and then you have to be able to carry your jerican discreetly .... a dangerous game in the long run.

To come back to the consumption from one person to another the differences can be notable. For a "comparable" Bayonne Niort trip, we arrived at about 20% of difference with the colleague. The "big" consumer did not go much faster on the highway (5 to 10 km / h faster?) But above all systematically put the foot to the bottom with each acceleration instead of gradually accelerating. ("He's not advancing that pile of mud!" : Mrgreen: )
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/09, 12:28

pb2488 wrote:Is "k" just an opacity index?
How are CO2 emissions measured and are they related to opacity?

: Shock:

Ah, here's a "good" question from a detractor who improvises himself as a motorist and wants to give motor lessons to everyone! Such a question just betrays your ignorance of the engine ... and your willingness to deny the benefits of doping ...

My answer? Frankly, what can I say other than this:

Go back to school or buy motor books ...
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 08 / 09, 12: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/08/09, 12:44

Macro wrote:The measurements of the opacities at an instant T engine without load are alas well can be representative of the real pollution of a car all along the road ...

Mesures representative of actual pollution all along the road actually it is to be proven ....: Mrgreen: On the other hand, we must give ourselves an "easy" point of comparison to measure without a test bench ... it is the standardized test that we do for you at technical control. It's still a lot better than nothing! This is all the more so as car manufacturers optimize the engines for these very long tests with material and financial resources beyond our reach.

Doing better with an amateur DIY in a few hours still suggests that the Gillier Pantone solution is not completely rubbish! 8) .....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/09, 12:48

Otherwise, for the road, there is always the famous TCB test @Capt_Maloche! : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/08/09, 13:10

Christophe wrote:

Exact a point measurement in opacity is not worth much ...but if you had deigned to open the docs above before opening something else, then you might have seen thisi:

l

I cannot download the documents where I am and watch the videos…
Very pretty curves emanating from a CT center
I am not a motorist, only I know how a bosch diesel injection pump works (the lucas has a similar function) I also know how to get a fuel oil car at CT with the compliments of the jury ...
A gypsy technique consists of filling the exhaust with water and tapping in the engine to rinse before passing through the CT, which empties them of their soot .... therefore dry discharges accumulated in the silencers for ages ... during of the control we have quite this kind of curves ... to a thing ready there is a very small point on the acceleration phase (on the turbos less on the atmos) when the car is at full speed with no load the centrifugal regulator of the injection pump completely cuts off the fuel supply and reduces the flow rate to an almost slow speed ...

I am almost sure that with a simple injection of direct water vapor into the exhaust we get the same pollution results (we wash the exhaust constantly) and we distribute the particle emissions over the entire route. .

That said, the results are very honorable ... For an artisanal depollution ... It would be necessary to see with on-board gas analysis benches if the thing is confirmed ...

The TCB of captain Maloche on 10km mounting on and mounting off would probably give us better information on rejected particles.
0 x