vectra 1.7 td test

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
darkjef
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by darkjef » 27/10/05, 13:48

Bonjour.

It's been a while since I learned about pantone engines. I have never tried to edit yet.

I would like to give it a try on an opel vectra 1.7 TD year 95.

So I would already like to know who has already worked on this car?

Otherwise are you advised me to get my hand on a front mower?
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 27/10/05, 19:17

Hello
I never tried on a car and I advise you to try on a mower or other 4-stroke engine not too big and not too expensive it will be a shame to destroy your car. Not that there is a risk but hey you never know. In any case, I get my hands on a small engine before getting down to business on a car, I think it's wiser. In addition it is easier, in a few minutes I modify my system with sometimes a bubbler sometimes a carb, water doping, 100% pantone finally here what. Others have tried it directly on their car, they do not necessarily achieve good results and in this case it is discouraging.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/05, 13:19

Yes you have to understand the system before tackling a car. (but no one, to my knowledge, controls the effects in the case of doping)

The best for a car assembly is that you read in detail the existing testimonials (we are starting to have a lot on this forum and that of archive).

The transition from a modification of a car to another is not very complicated once we understand the basics to be respected (T ° bubbler, no recondensation ... etc)
0 x