Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

Re: Doping in the steam

by Flytox » 10/11/19, 22:40

kistinie wrote:Recent aircraft engines have nothing to do with old engines. For example they use vortex filters, and EM fuel treatment.

Especially the most recent engines are more optimized on all the partial yields of air intake, compressor, rectifiers, hot and free turbines, distributors, combustion chamber, injectors, refractory materials, computers, various accessories etc ... In the end, recent engines are more efficient in terms of consumption and pollution. All of this made possible by the ever-increasing computing power, more and more efficient software, allowing increasingly fine simulations and therefore more suitable / efficient resizing.
As far as I know, there is nothing special on recent engines for the "treatment" of fuel which is filtered, pressurized, preheated, metered, measured etc ... in the most classic / normal / optimized way as on the engines of the previous generation.

Vortex filters, yes so what?

And again, if it didn't work, I couldn't have gotten significant reductions on my vehicles. My Golf6 TDI2.0, just with a magnetic treatment was at 5,1L / 100 at 130 and 4,2 at 80Km / h. Or less than the manufacturer's data in the homologation form.

Chai not if your drop in consumption comes from "magnetic processing" but what I know is that after years of consumption measurements on my R19 Gillier Pantonisée I made a summary of the consumption measurements and calculated the margin error .... which was much bigger than expected .... within 10% :(
Since then, I am wary of my measurements and regularly do retests to verify that all the parameters were well controlled.
You can easily do a double blind retest. You start without knowing if a third person has removed or left the magnets in place. You repeat the measurement X times on the same journey, same number of km, same driver, same tire pressure, same speed load, same traffic, same weather / season condition, even full tank, etc. ... and you compare the results.

As for the modulation of steam production, with my misters, there is none. The regulation is just that of the large displacement and the high torque at low speed which makes it possible to circulate at low speed, at low load, to shift the speeds to 1500Tr / mn.

Bad ....
The production of mist is "constant" while the engine parameters vary significantly during operation (air flow, fuel flow, pressure, temperature, engine speed, PME, etc.). When does the mist produced improve / deteriorate performance and how is it quantified?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 22/11/20, 16:15

http://www.bretagne.synagri.com/ca1/PJ. ... antone.pdf
Heat engine, Pantone system test: The SPAD example
Some people claim that the "Pantone" system saves up to 40% fuel. Numerous tests carried out at full engine load, in particular by AILE, did not observe any savings. However, tractors rarely work under full load. The objective of the test is to obtain a consumption report at partial and full load.
Date of issue: 16/10/2006
Author: CA35 Pierre Havard
Release date: 16 / 10 / 2006
References: 061002085
Number of pages: 4

and in the doc : Wink:
Technical explanation proposed by Christophe Martz (http://www.econologie.com) Technically this is a fairly simple modification that can be done on any existing gasoline or diesel engine. The main idea is to recover part of the heat (thermal losses) from the exhaust gases in order to pre-treat the fuel and the intake air (hydrocarbon mixture). A proportion of water is also used in the inlet mixture. This water contributes to the efficiency of the process but be careful, this is not a water motor.
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 03/03/21, 12:03

A good water doping by the EGR:
(...) Nissan engine manufacturers first achieved an efficiency of 43% with an exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system, then 46% by adopting a lean combustion cycle, which they are managed to improve up to 50%, at a fixed engine speed, with an exhaust heat recovery system. This is the new world record, which proves that the combustion engine can still progress. Nissan has not yet announced a date for the production of this new engine, but we hope so soon, as the manufacturer believes in its ePower architecture.

https://www.moteurnature.com/30817-rend ... int-les-50
2 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 19/09/21, 16:55

Hello,
Autogenous water doping on the Renault Dci twin turbo engine: low pressure EGR after the DPF so much cleaner ... A priori there is no high pressure egr, so it will be the Nox trap that will be involved (?).

On the other hand, the R9M uses an exhaust gas recirculation device - EGR - low pressure (otherwise called cold loop). Instead of being done at the level of the exhaust manifold, the exhaust gases are taken after the particle filter: the air is cleaner there (free of its particles), which then makes it possible to increase the rate of recirculation without risk of fouling the engine

https://www.guillaumedarding.fr/present ... 06582.html
2 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 06/03/22, 11:30

Pure water used during the 2nd world war:
(...) The term MW 50 is actually a bit wrong, because it was in reality a mixture of three fluids: 50% methanol, acting mainly to obtain an optimal anti-knock effect, but also secondarily as an antifreeze, 49,5% water, providing improved cooling, and 0,5% "Schutzöl 39", an oil-based anti-corrosion additive. The MW 30 mixture, which was similar, differed only by the increase in the proportion of water, which increased to 69,5% and reduced that of methanol to only 30%1. This latter mixture further improved engine cooling, but was more prone to freezing, which reserved it for use on missions at low altitudes, where the outside air remains within acceptable temperature ranges.

Mixtures EW 30 and EW 30 also existed, in which methanol had been replaced by Ethanol. In an emergency, pure water could also be used.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/MW_50
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/22, 11:50

Gildas wrote:Pure water used during the 2nd world war:
(...) The term MW 50 is actually a bit wrong, because it was in reality a mixture of three fluids: 50% methanol, acting mainly to obtain an optimal anti-knock effect, but also secondarily as an antifreeze, 49,5% water, providing improved cooling, and 0,5% "Schutzöl 39", an oil-based anti-corrosion additive. The MW 30 mixture, which was similar, differed only by the increase in the proportion of water, which increased to 69,5% and reduced that of methanol to only 30%1. This latter mixture further improved engine cooling, but was more prone to freezing, which reserved it for use on missions at low altitudes, where the outside air remains within acceptable temperature ranges.

Mixtures EW 30 and EW 30 also existed, in which methanol had been replaced by Ethanol. In an emergency, pure water could also be used.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/MW_50

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/injection-ea ... erschmitt/ written on June 30, 2004 by Christophe : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
rollins
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor

by rollins » 27/05/23, 15:57

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I would like to spike my Mercedes 412D. I wanted to buy an ecopra but I hesitate and reading different forums I saw that Flytox was from Bayonne like me so if someone could guide me so as not to make mistakes or bad choices (maybe Flytox between Bayonne:)). Thank you all for the forums exciting, have a nice day.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/05/23, 14:51

Welcome Rolins,

Write them in private message

because your request here may get lost.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/05/23, 23:29

rollins wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forum and I would like to spike my Mercedes 412D. I wanted to buy an ecopra but I hesitate and reading different forums I saw that Flytox was from Bayonne like me so if someone could guide me so as not to make mistakes or bad choices (maybe Flytox between Bayonne:)). Thank you all for the forums exciting, have a nice day.

Hello Rollins
Go there for private messages, I will answer you.
A+
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
rollins
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rollins » 31/05/23, 22:27

Remundo wrote:Welcome Rolins,

Write them in private message

because your request here may get lost.

Slt and thank you for the welcome on the site :) just the time that I capture how sent private messages!
1 x