Renault 21 doped water

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 08/09/09, 07:32

Hello
That's right, the first video is the super 5 and the second the Golf Bon jovi.
I spiked my two old cars.
The two cars passed the technical control without any problem compared to the assemblies.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/09, 11:07

Ok thank you for the Pitmix details! I'm going to update the title of the 1st so ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/09/09, 22:00

You speak charles :D that you passed impeccable technical checks

We know why water vapor greatly improves combustion now

Have you never had the detailed results of your anti pol tests?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/09/09, 22:20

Hello Pitmix

You make yourself rare on the forum : Cry: : Mrgreen:
What becomes of these R5 and Golf cars ...?
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/09/09, 08:12

Hello
I am rare on the forum because I no longer have any cars doped with water, and above all I am renovating my house before the arrival of the youngest, so almost no free time.
Golf is my sister who drives with it. And super 5 a friend of my father. Both cars are equipped with reactors but they are not operational. On the golf course, the windshield washer pump supply system has been eliminated and on the Super 5, all you need to do is put water back into the jar. I have an old Ford Galaxy TDI 90cv I always keep in mind to boost it one day but for now I don't have time.
I think I will invest in an eCOPRA Kit to have something reliable and well done.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 09/09/09, 08:22

If the moderator allows it, I would do a page of advertising for kits all made at 300 euros.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/09/09, 15:39

raymon wrote:If the moderator allows it, I would do a page of advertising for kits all made at 300 euros.

It would be nice, it would allow us to compare the different montages.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/09, 15:49

raymon wrote:If the moderator allows it, I would do a page of advertising for kits all made at 300 euros.

Yes.

Make a new subject but please do not have a direct commercial link. Just with the names.
0 x
breizh22810
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by breizh22810 » 28/02/11, 13:46

Hello everyone, I have a T30D van (MASTER not to mention the city) from 1993 and I would like to equip it with the pentone system. I am a very good handyman and I have materials for welding and a workshop not too badly equipped, but before I embark on this beautiful adventure I would like to have the opinion of anyone who knows this system.
I notice several things, first of all I am in Brittany where it is not very hot in winter, my first question is therefore:
- Is it simple under this attitude of equipped with a diesel engine ...?
To avoid confusion in my future questions (which are numerous) I would ask one question at a time.
I take this opportunity to thank all the participants on this subject that I went through for a long time before posting. I would also like to tell you of my intention to make a complete post on the assembly that will equip my van including, photos, details on the materials, the technical means that I will use as well as the reason for my choices.

I remain impatient while waiting for your answers, since I have several weeks ahead of me with no occupations other than this montage since I am recovering from a knee operation.

Happy reading to all.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/02/11, 18:29

Hello breizh22810

Better not be black with your avatar : Mrgreen:

breizh22810 wrote:I notice several things, first of all I am in Brittany where it is not very hot in winter, my first question is therefore:
- Is it simple under this attitude of equipped with a diesel engine ...?

André obtains his best results for a "soft" temperature of 25 °. For my part, it seems that the hotter it is, the better it works (quedale below 20 ° and the top at 35-37 °?).

Not everyone has announced the temperature / results relationship, which he measures on his vehicle, I don't know if we can generalize.

Next question.... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132