Renault 21 doped water

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 29/05/06, 10:35

it is sure that the video is very greedy in memory ...
must either increase the capacity of the hard disk (this is your virtual memory) is what your active memory thee as becane?
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 14:33

PITMIX wrote:Hello : Cheesy:
I handed the video instead of the former.
I revisionné during 1mn50 I think the 4mn30 going well.
I have a film 45min to climb to the bachelor funeral of a friend and it does not work (enough virtual memory). It's really the computer chiotte : Evil:

I will not do to say :|
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/06, 18:36

PITMIX I looked at your tests and I found your approach very good ... on a condition ready (do not cry stp): make a diesel opacity test unloaded engine is an aberration ...

Indeed: we must charge the engine otherwise it is worthless because unlike a petrol engine, do revving diesel engine does not mean bcp inject more fuel ...

Otherwise the fact to say that we can show anything on video is :)
0 x
professeur31
Pantone engine Researcher

by professeur31 » 29/05/06, 19:16

Econology wrote:PITMIX I looked at your tests and I found your approach very good ... on a condition ready (do not cry stp): make a diesel opacity test unloaded engine is an aberration ...

Indeed: we must charge the engine otherwise it is worthless because unlike a petrol engine, do revving diesel engine does not mean bcp inject more fuel ...

Otherwise the fact to say that we can show anything on video is :)

Hi everybody.
Indeed, an unloaded motor opacity test is absolutely not indicative of the amount of soot released into the atmosphere in normal driving condition.
FYI, I remind you that the conditions for measuring opacity in technical control (coef opacity K) are:
-Motor Temperature (oil = 80 ° C).
-Cycle At least 4 accelerations max regulatory regime.
When the opacimeter detects a measurement stability between different accelerations, it validates the average value M-1.
note: accelerations at max speed do not mean that the engine is loaded at 100%.

In conclusion, the opacity testing "approved" = big pipo; especially no analysis of the smoke produced is performed. : Evil:

Obviously if there is a serious problem with the engine such tests reveal ... a bit late and it does nothing more than the "visual"

Good evening to all.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 29/05/06, 20:02

Thank you for advice on opacitée smoke.
I thought to give a good blow gas was the same as incharge engine.
Ultimately it is when the couple asked that it smokes.

I would have fixed a sheet of paper behind the pot and I roll with pulling a caravan : Cheesy:
Then I would brevetter the system better than the technical control : Shock: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Otherwise glad the video you like.
Hello
0 x
Other

by Other » 29/05/06, 22:36

Hello
The truckers know this well ..
when it follows a truck driving has good speed .it looks so fumme the truck if the one following it still has to pedal it is good for the board, (for them fummée is an index of pleinne power, but with, EFI is no longer valid

Andre
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 30/05/06, 10:40

Andre wrote:Hello
The truckers know this well ..
when it follows a truck driving has good speed .it looks so fumme the truck if the one following it still has to pedal it is good for the board, (for them fummée is an index of pleinne power, but with, EFI is no longer valid

Andre

Hi guys.

Yes exact although soot are still formed under high load but the FAP are responsible for storing all this then destocker in case of clogging of the filter. In this case, the particles are broken into fine hyper carbon microballoons and almost invisible to the eye.
miammmmmmmmmmm lungs. : Evil:

Good day to all.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 02/06/06, 21:23

Good evening and good we are lucky to have such brilliant ideas cleanup!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/06, 11:17

Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 09 / 09, 23: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 20/08/06, 10:43

Hello
it is an atmospheric diesel R21 I think the video to at least 1 year 1 / 2 I would like to know if anyone know this person to have his back.
In hindsight my R21 td: no problem, on the contrary! 312000 KM and soon the MOT (we will laugh)

@+
0 x