Laguna reactor V6

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 09/06/10, 11:44

lagv6 wrote:Hello

in fact what interests me in doping with water is more power gain as well as pollution because I have read that it clears up a lot of this fact I could decentralize, and for petrol economy I have a lpg installation
the problem is the price of the kit that it sells between 350 and 400 € u
it is downright stolen anyway I do not have the means to
pay me for this kit or my research on this site (at the top of the page)

Thierry

according to all the tests which have already been made, the water doping on gasoline engine is not very effective and little question of pollution control (out of the question to "decatalyze" if not refusal to the MOT). The gains are especially visible on diesel d old generation (indirect injection).
The gasoline pantone is extremely difficult to develop (regulation) very few have managed to have a gain in consumption, especially durable and reproducible, and in general it is accompanied by a substantial loss of power ...
Also considering the compaction of the mechanics under the hood of a laguna V6 which is full to the brim, I do not see how you can install a pantone on it ...
If you want to gain power go buy a bottle of peroxide and an injection kit : Cheesy:
0 x
lagv6
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lagv6 » 09/06/10, 12:15

Hello

I misspoke, one without the other doesn't interest me
it is true that if the pollution is not sufficient it goes without saying that I will not decentralize
I know that petrol engines pollute because combustion is not complete and I have read that pantone improves combustion to the point
that the catalyst becomes obsolete if really that is the case because
I know that the catata stifles the engine a bit, not being a sporty engine at low revs up to 3000 rpm, what I want is to gain a little torque without polluting
in essence, I want to combine the advantages but above all I do not want to pollute if not a long time ago that I will have decentralized because
my engine is very well tuned and I have the experience of an acquaintance, who without cata is go to the side.
for the gpl n do not talk about it I know these advantages (depollution, price per liter, etc ...)

Thierry
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 10/06/10, 07:57

lagv6 wrote:Hello

I misspoke, one without the other doesn't interest me
it is true that if the pollution is not sufficient it goes without saying that I will not decentralize
I know that petrol engines pollute because combustion is not complete and I have read that pantone improves combustion to the point
that the catalyst becomes obsolete if really that is the case because
I know that the catata stifles the engine a bit, not being a sporty engine at low revs up to 3000 rpm, what I want is to gain a little torque without polluting
in essence, I want to combine the advantages but above all I do not want to pollute if not a long time ago that I will have decentralized because
my engine is very well tuned and I have the experience of an acquaintance, who without cata is go to the side.
for the gpl n do not talk about it I know these advantages (depollution, price per liter, etc ...)

Thierry

Decatalysation alone does not bring anything back at all, it takes a reprogramming of the injection in addition to gain something (very little in fact) because the lambda probe regulates in all cases, and causes pollution greater than an uncatalyzed car. 'origin (regulation is based on the best "gas mixture" for the maximum efficiency of the catalyst ...)
Without a catalyst, the only way to pass the MOT with gasoline (running on gasoline) is to bribe the inspector of the CT center with a big ticket, because otherwise it is IMPOSSIBLE so much the difference in emissions is enormous, or to pass a self catalyzed dating from before the application of the Euro 1 standard which dates from 1993 (compulsory cat for more than 2 liters from 1990) ... or during the "tolerant" transition period ( 1989-1990) where we found for example the Venturi 280 SPC (without catalytic converter) in parallel with a version with catalyst ...
0 x
lagv6
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lagv6 » 10/06/10, 08:58

Hello
totally agree, anyway I had no intention of decatalysis if it polluted, not to mention tech control, which interests me in water doping this sound really these three advantages (depollution, power gain, and consumption) but also
I read that it cleaned the engines
Finally, don't think that I am looking for something that has gained momentum, even if I do not campaign on the street, I still sort my waste and pay attention to what I do
thank you all
ps: I'm still looking for a reactor.

eh! flytox be more tolerant otherwise you will not convert many people to ecology

Thierry
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/06/10, 11:17

lagv6 wrote:but also
I read that it cleaned the engines

On my R19 (250000 km at the time), I had a small oil consumption between 2 oil changes (0.5 liters?) Then I had Gillier Pantonisé ..... more oil consumption. The high engine (segmentation) had to be cleaned.

Finally, don't think that I am looking for something that has gained momentum, even if I do not campaign on the street, I still sort my waste and pay attention to what I do
thank you all
ps: I'm still looking for a reactor.

eh! flytox be more tolerant otherwise you will not convert many people to ecology

Thierry

Le Union of Ayatollah Econologists Repentants give you a new chance (if you agree to drastically reduce the power of your vehicle, or even get on your bike) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In short, horses and fuel economy and pollution do not mix too well. Andre will tell you that when you feel that the potato is coming you have just exceeded the best yield setting. After you are free to have fun with your vehicle or to drive 'responsible', it takes everything to make a world .... In any case, here you will find help to go to the settings that go in the direction of the economy. :P
Last edited by Flytox the 10 / 06 / 10, 15: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
lagv6
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lagv6 » 10/06/10, 14:24

Hello
ah very good answer : Lol:
as you may have read above I am full of low rpm
(way of speaking) 2500 to 3500 round I was interested in pantone
because I had found that advantages to install this system (consso
depollu, powerful) I rarely drive sporty in general I
am around 3000 rpm we know that the v6 prv ream
little ac is diets and i thought it was a good compromise of
install it because while keeping the same conduct I thought to clean up
consume less and have a little more energy

Thierry
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/06/10, 15:06

Error l Long live Windaube!
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

lagv6
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lagv6 » 11/06/10, 09:38

Flytox wrote:Error l Long live Windaube!

sorry I did not understand
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/06/10, 14:57

The computer had a bad time and ended up crashing for good ... nothing to do with the subject. : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]