Reactor and gv 2 in 1

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris59 » 13/11/12, 10:07

Hello

So if I'm following both of you. There is nothing reliable and acquired in the pantone or the GV.

I am a beginner, but nothing reliable is not really the right words, it is rather that you have to adapt the system to your vehicle and in real condition.
0 x
Vive econologic
FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 13/11/12, 10:22

Yes indeed, nothing sure and acquired : Cheesy:
0 x
FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 13/11/12, 10:53

Here is a little my idea of ​​GV - Reactor.

0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/11/12, 19:16

FOXKATREL wrote:So if I'm following both of you. There is nothing reliable and acquired in the pantone or the GV. : Cheesy:

Because no two vehicles are designed the same way and above all that react in the same way. Nothing about the vibration emitted by the engine.

You can sense that the fluids do not flow in the same way when you reverse the position of certain organs in height, or that if you lengthen the pipes in a colder atmosphere, you will have more water condensation. ... the laws of physics, gravity etc .... directly sanction the results.

What is mounted, with a certain logic, minimum knowledge, patiently developed in real size on a vehicle, taking into account a maximum of parameters (various accelerations, temperatures, pressures, flow rates, pressure drops, engine vibration / exhaust / intake etc ...), can perfectly be made reliable. This is what is acquired. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/11/12, 19:38

Hello

FOXKATREL wrote:Here is a little my idea of ​​GV - Reactor.

On a water doping system, especially on an auto diesel which often operates at low load, it is necessary to take the maximum heat from the exhaust to heat the reactor and after the reactor, heat the GV.
sometimes they are forced to make a reduction in the passage of exhaust gases around the nose of the reactor (an increase in volume around the reactor would make the gases relax, and a drop in temperature of the exhaust gases.

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/11/12, 19:52

FOXKATREL wrote:Here is a little my idea of ​​GV - Reactor.

Not sure if you understood everything in your diagram : Cry:.... Normally it is the shell of the reactor which must be heated to the "maximum" by the exhaust gases for better efficiency (transformation of the vapor).

Here it is the GVI which receives the maximum heat from the exhaust, but it makes a kind of thermal barrier for the envelope of the reactor. The heat transferred to the reactor envelope will be much much lower ... or even totally insufficient. :|

You should specify your diagram to indicate in detail where the exhaust gases, steam etc ...

Another point, as drawn (there are the dimensions), the exhaust gas passage section is greatly reduced. With a ladle, the obstruction created by the section of the GVI + reactor must not exceed 1/3 of the original passage section of the pot. Too clogged, this can make many other problems .... including increasing pollution especially at high speeds.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 13/11/12, 21:07

Ok, yes indeed, the fact of reducing the exhaust outlet leads above all to a problem of engine power. I think for good engine efficiency that we must keep the same volume at the outlet of the manifold.

I would like to know if there is a formula or something like that for the calculation of the compensation and reactor and the GV.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/11/12, 21:25

FOXKATREL wrote:I think for good engine efficiency you have to keep the same volume at the outlet of the collector.

Rather passage section .... Normally when we mount a Pantone or Gillier Pantone it is to save pollution and fuel ..... therefore the power of our vehicles (much greater than the real need) can be reduced without problems. A "small" obstruction in the exhaust is transparent up to 120 or 130 km / h on my R19. (not tried above : Mrgreen: )
Finally not entirely transparent, it is quieter : Mrgreen: .

I would like to know if there is a formula or something like that for the calculation of the compensation and reactor and the GV.

Not really for the reactor, but copying the proportions of a functioning installation is a good start. For the GVI, Camel1 gave a small formula. :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 15/11/12, 09:00

Thank you Flytox for Camel's tip.

I think your resonance on the power is true on recent vehicles but not on vehicles of old technology (Post 90)
0 x