pmc geet

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
rexdom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rexdom » 10/09/05, 11:47

Hello. I'm new on the net and came across all the experiments about the pantone reactor. I am very interested in missing an episode between the first bubblers mowers and fixtures on motor vehicles. what has become of the water-fuel mixture of the departure? Maybe it is because I am Belgian that I did not follow everything? :D . thank you for telling me what, and provided that all sites like yours continue.
0 x
We have paradise, why make it hell?
Stop violating our Mother Earth !!
jkg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jkg » 10/09/05, 22:16

rexdom wrote:between the first blowers of mowers and assemblies on motor vehicles. what has become of the water-fuel mixture of the departure?

Hi rexdom
On cars and tractors we use water doping, that is to say we inject only water into the reactor and keep the original injection, moreover it is the most simple.
On small engines we use the 100% pantone that is to say we inject HC and possibly water.
One day maybe have come to 100% water.

@+
0 x
The earth is not ours we borrow it to our children
rexdom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by rexdom » 11/09/05, 08:28

Ah okay. it's simply a question of ease. thanks for taking the time to respond. good week-end.
0 x
We have paradise, why make it hell?

Stop violating our Mother Earth !!
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 11/09/05, 12:16

Hi Belgian Friend,
the water-fuel mixture has the disadvantage of seeing the essence evaporate the first. so there is water with residues coming from the exhaust if we bubble with it.
I build mine, for mower, with 2 bubblers for water and for any fuel. I will also try vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower, etc.). I would like to know because I already ride with a go / rapeseed mixture.
With valves to regulate the arrival of one and the other it must allow to get an idea on pantone. : Unsure:
0 x