Pantone on mower: possible assembly or not?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone on mower: possible assembly or not?

by mic42 » 27/01/08, 11:11

Hello to all I start by mounting the pantone system as is on a small mower, it starts well and it takes many turns. On this system I pass the exhaust gas in the bubbler to make the liquid bubbling and warm it up. In any case, I understand that I have to think a little change the system by passing a tube of the exhaust in the bubbler to warm it up and add a fresh air on the bubbler, I think it could work even better if someone could tell me what he thinks I leave a little drawing that shows a little my idea
0 x
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/08, 12:29

Hello,

The heating by the direct exhaust in the bubbler is not very effective and overpressure can be a disadvantage!

Does your bubbler contain only water or water + gasoline? In the second it is not worth the heat because you will not consume 1 gram of water ...

Otherwise, your image does not appear ... so I deleted the link.

Try to convert it to .gif if possible.
0 x
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mic42 » 27/01/08, 13:19

then in my bubbler I wanted to use a mixture of water and petrol 50%. In this case you think it is not useful to heat the bubbler but then the water is useless.
If not for drawing I use paint but I do not know much about computer science should use what software?
well, thank you for your advice.
0 x
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going
delnoram

by delnoram » 27/01/08, 13:50

mic42 wrote:If not for drawing I use paint but I do not know much about computer science should use what software?

Well if you only have that, continue with paint, but when you record "Save as", selected GIF

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/08, 14:05

mic42 wrote:then in my bubbler I wanted to use a mixture of water and petrol 50%. In this case you think it is not useful to heat the bubbler but then the water is useless.

Yes water is useless in a heated bubbler containing gasoline because the gasoline will evaporate well before water ...

mic42 wrote:If not for drawing I use paint but I do not know much about computer science should use what software?
well, thank you for your advice.

Thanks to del for the explanation
0 x
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mic42 » 27/01/08, 14:06

ok thank you I will try again it will be easier to make me understand with a drawing
0 x
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mic42 » 27/01/08, 14:16

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... uxVWBm.GIF
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... UFybtL.GIF
here are two drawings that should appear
For the first c is the assembly that I realized on the lawn mower it works well but I noticed that when I debranche the diver echapement it worked much better.
On the second drawing is the assembly that I would like to make the run passes in the bubbler and the bubbler has a free set.
I would like to have your opinion on whether it can work or not.
thank you all
0 x