Pantone on a CDI Vito 220

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 07/12/05, 23:16

otherwise, as I indicated in one place, you send it to me and I take care of uploading it and editing your message to put the image.
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 07/12/05, 23:29

not good!
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by muzo_31 » 08/12/05, 15:19

Binbins, I was thinking about your problem because you stay calculo of an explorer trying on recent engines (our future victims;))

Here is my reasoning : Idea: :
first, lost cause that to find the source code of the program of the engine calculator and modify it to our sauce (in addition, it requires the tools of dev ', know-how, in addition, there must be versions of secured chip ...)
Moreover, unthinkable to clone a calculus to replace the original one (savapalatete!)

By cons, are inspired by what is done elsewhere. 2 examples:
* Unpacking Engine: I've heard of kits sold by way of tuning, that can give some more CVs cheating on data from some sensors to the calculator gives more potato.
* LPG kit (petrol engine) we add another box (also computer) with tables of conversions which transposes the action of a sensor in a different value for the main calculo (unmodified) gives the right orders. This allows one to have a notament gas consumption (L / 100km) that is the same as that of gasoline (while gas is less energetics).

:P well, here ! "Yaka" find the probe that need to intervene. You intercalated a magical little box between the probe and the calculo and voila! cold, it's transparent, hot, your engine must have a better conso with input from pantone gas.

Now, I know this is conceptual stuff. you have to go into details and understand what is happening.

But again, you open the road to something big: all these HDI, DCI, TDI stinking chlorine with their catalyst of m .... so many not create bad things rather than running a catalyst. ..
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 08/12/05, 20:29

http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 3878gt.jpg
I see with nialabert for mêtre with best quality,
we can see a solenoid over a thermo valve that opens to 85 degree
in terms of the management of my engine, a temperature sensor on the intercoler, turbo pressure, wastegate
but which bleufer!
meanwhile I had env18% savings, should see the polution,
I try vai soon connect the mechanics school to check it
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 09/12/05, 22:01

Hello
It seems to me that to optimize new injections (eg CDI?) They use a hot-wire flow meter as species (Bosch) ...
For additional boxes (petrol) some are only capable than increasing amounts of fuel because their goal is to increase performance (and not savings!). Not easy to change the mapping, especially without test bench ... And I admit that I would be a little apprehensive to change a Vitto, I have often heard that there were a lot of mechanical problems ...? For spraying with an airbrush I tried the amount of water was good but to have a beautiful finesse to 4 I rode bars and joints and after do not like ... And it takes a true small compressor not a troubleshooting 12 Volts to re-inflate a tire. Good luck !
Michel
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 09/12/05, 23:44

I use a aerogrphe revell à10 euro nozzles of 0,4 was with them at the touch of turbo 0,2 à1bar gave a superb mists maleureusement I à0,6mm increase the diameter to increase the flow of which was 0,5lt 100 approx. I do not have the same finesse
http://www.arcaneloisirs.com/fr/produit ... duit=17299
it is found without the carboy.
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 10/12/05, 13:53

Mine is more expensive (30 euros it seems to me, in a DIY magazin and several accessories). By increasing the pressure I could almost one liter. As against it seemed better made me as it is a common nozzle and air and water jet to form an acute angle (not to 90 ° as Revell) ... By cons with pressure spraying is fine but it goes away! I thought that the drops were to stick to the walls. It is necessary that the air and water are hot for good saturation ... Finally I think that for the moment the small carb fact the case pending a water pump (low flow and pressure) and reliable controlled injector.
Michel
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

pump for aero

by denis » 15/12/05, 22:35

hi, I thought a diesel pump brake assistance vacuum pump) for the compressor has chaufage pentone.Utilisé a pulley, must see the pressure! ... good luck! :D
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 28/12/05, 23:42

Hi binbins you say you increased the diameter to have more flow of water but you sure it's better to have more water. Maybe 0,5l that was enough. Thanks : Oops: it's 18 days that you'm writing this, one there may be other mods since on your editing.
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 29/12/05, 09:52

Indeed, this trial end date of April, at that time I hoped to save and spend 50lt 1% of water 100. but over the transformations we can not return to the same assembly, I have little space under the hood after my installation in HVReciclée I can do my mêtre valve managed by the ESC
as you saw on my last post I made another edit, with the winter and the problems that it pause I focus on on the turbulators much more prominent 25-30% (in 1 time you can expect a result, it is weird that we are so little to have experienced) and a mishap on my golf that makes me think that the carburetor poge is not a legend
0 x