Pantone mounting PATROL 3L3TD

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 13:13

Well there is no harm, it is especially for your work that I say that ... it would be stupid if all the photos disappear overnight. Besides, it just happened with an equivalent of imageshake.

In addition I am not sure that the hosting on imageshake is not limited in time ... after X months: nothing more ... : Evil:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 18/07/07, 13:42

Hello

Beautiful editing
the layout of the reactor is excellent, the second assembly will capture more heat at low speed.

The water level control will be chaotic because of the pressurization of the bubbler with the turbo.
to operate in this way you have to put everything at the same pressure including the supply water tank.

It would have been preferable to make a simple air vent for the bubbler and let the engine slip through the bubbler

If the engine air filter does not make enough restriction, (depression) you can test a simple restriction, but the ideal is a venturi which does not penalize you too much.

Let's say that your assembly is well designed, as well as the layout as the manufacturing, you can easily make minor changes, without modifying the system in depth.

For the reactor to work at the start, you have to heat it drastically, use river water or hard water from a well, so that the rod is covered with insulation.
operates the bubbler with low water level.
Be patient before thinking that the assembly is not good, it may take some time to walk to get performance.

On a turbo diesel it is advantageous to put insulation on the reactor and the bubbler especially for walking at 100kmh
temperatures will change
it is different from a tractor that moves slowly and that the engine forces, an auto it sells strongly under the hood and the engine does not force at 100kmh.
Walk the bubbler with low level.

Andre
0 x
Wonder TITI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Wonder TITI » 18/07/07, 14:27

Andre wrote: The water level control will be chaotic because of the pressurization of the bubbler with the turbo.
to operate in this way you have to put everything at the same pressure including the supply water tank.
I agree with you, I am looking for a simple and effective solution but if possible without putting the tank under pressure.
And then the bubbler is not always under pressure, I am not at all times : Cheesy: On a normal course, we decelerate very often, it is in these moments that I want to fill. Obviously, on the highway it is not easy to think of decelerating to fill the bubbler!
Andre wrote:It would have been preferable to make a simple air vent for the bubbler and let the engine slip through the bubbler

If the engine air filter does not make enough restriction, (depression) you can test a simple restriction, but the ideal is a venturi which does not penalize you too much.
Well for depression, it's not possible! I am going to put a snorkel which pushes the air in the filter which itself has a low resistance.
It would therefore require a venturi but what bothers me with a venturi is the restriction (loss of power) and when I'm stuck in clay, I need all my watts!
Also, I found (at oral pressure : Cheesy: ) that air circulates very difficultly through the reactor :!: that's how it is for you too :?: :?: :?:
I wonder if it's as effective to suck with a venturi as to push with a turbo :?:

Andre wrote:Let's say that your assembly is well designed, as well as the layout as the manufacturing, you can easily make minor changes, without modifying the system in depth.

: Arrowu: : Oops: thank you. On your part, it's nice.

Andre wrote:For the reactor to work at the start, you have to heat it drastically, use river water or hard water from a well, so that the rod is covered with insulation.
operates the bubbler with low water level.
Ah, I was collecting water from a dehumidifier to put in the bubbler. The water in my house is very limestone (c lousy champagne!), It will do the trick, right?

Andre wrote:..On a turbo diesel it is advantageous to put insulation on the reactor and the bubbler especially for walking at 100kmh
temperatures will change
it is different from a tractor that moves slowly and that the engine forces, an auto it sells strongly under the hood and the engine does not force at 100kmh.
Walk the bubbler with low level.
Ah, I can not put too much insulation because it is an all terrain vehicle is often dirty down to its smallest corners, and wash at high pressure!
I try to maintain a low level in the bubbler, but with my pressure, it's not obvious ...
Thank you André for your comments
0 x
My 4x4, I treat it so that it pollutes less: the oil in the reservoir and the water vapeure admission !!!