Pantone cold on R19

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Muriel Dagmar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone cold on R19

by Muriel Dagmar » 19/05/09, 23:25

I have had a "cold" pantone on my R19 since September 2008. It was installed by an exhibitor at the water congress organized in Toulouse by the association "H2O mon Amour", and the "Effervesciences" editions.
I expected to reduce my fuel consumption and pollution of my vehicle which has more than 180 000 km. But I found that the facilities that I already had were enough to maintain my consumption 6,5 liters 100 Km. The Pantone did not increase performance. I can describe the installation or give you in MP the coordinates of the installer-inventor, who is in Brittany, and gives training.
0 x
Flytox

Re: cold pantone on R19

by Flytox » 20/05/09, 13:27

Hello Muriel Dagmar
Muriel Dagmar wrote:I have had a "cold" pantone on my R19 since September 2008. It was installed by an exhibitor at the water congress organized in Toulouse by the association "H2O mon Amour", and the "Effervesciences" editions.

Pantone cold ???. Can you take pictures or show us the principle? For the site you are talking about .. you have to start paying to see .... rather average :frown:

Muriel Dagmar wrote:I expected to reduce my fuel consumption and pollution of my vehicle which has more than 180 000 km. But I found that the facilities that I already had were enough to maintain my consumption 6,5 liters 100 Km. The Pantone did not increase performance.

My installation on R19 Diesel "looks" like a "hot" Pantone. My "standard" consumption is 5 liters (cool driving) in summer and around 5.2 liters in winter, ie as original. I haven't made precise pollution measurements, but I no longer make a black plume when I accelerate harder. The car smells less strongly of diesel exhaust when idling.

Muriel Dagmar wrote:I can describe the installation or give you in MP the coordinates of the installer-inventor, who is in Brittany, and gives training.

You can share everyone with your descriptions. Thank you. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
louss43
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: cold pantone on R19

by louss43 » 20/05/09, 15:12

You can share everyone with your descriptions. Thank you. :P[/ Quote]

+1
0 x
together a better world
Muriel Dagmar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

cold pantone

by Muriel Dagmar » 21/05/09, 23:34

When I say that it is a cold pantone, it is because the system is efficient between 26 and 42 degrees of water temperature, the ideal temperature being 37 degrees.
Very little water is consumed. I put it in a bottle warmer wrapped in a terry cloth.
My installer has just told me that his Pantone device is incompatible with my C36, which is a conical mesh of metal alloy that is placed in the air intake hose.
I confess that I am annoyed to give you technical explanations, because it is not my competence. I'm interested in these questions, and I like to experiment, but I do not do the installations.
For the site that would pay: do you want to talk about Effervesciences? This is an advertising showcase for the print magazine. However, the subscription to the blog is free.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/05/09, 12:22

Hello Muriel Dagmar
For the site that would pay: do you want to talk about Effervesciences? This is an advertising showcase for the print magazine. However, the subscription to the blog is free.

In the blog we find the links:

http://effervesciences.blog.fr/2008/04/ ... l-4065900/
et
http://www.stalles-dg.info/prive/veille ... 61831.html

where the "best" rubs shoulders with the worst (report from france2, hydrogen production with the car's alternator, with lots of commercial antics links etc ....).

This still does not give the principle of the "cold" Pantone.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/05/09, 05:19

Hello
300D turbo diesel engine
On flat road in steady state the exhaust temperature after passing in the turbo, the reactor and the GV it stands between 300 and 310c has 100kmh
that of the output of the reactor 140 c
At idle at stop exhaust 160c

We can not call it very hot?
Driving 60kmh becomes cold reactor and I am not convinced that we must reduce the consumption of water at low rpm to have the best performance, but rather make sure not to drown the reactor ..

It is not only the temperature that affects the performance of water doping, although it would be interesting to know if (cold mounts) are effective in urban use?

What is the difference between a cold reactor and a VICKS?

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/05/09, 22:29

A little up!

We stayed on our hunger : Cry: what is a cold Pantome?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Muriel Dagmar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

cold the Pantone

by Muriel Dagmar » 30/05/09, 19:42

A cold Pantone is a kind of reactor composed of a metal bar that is placed in a metal tube filled with metal balls. Everything is connected, on the one hand to a hose that receives water vapor heated by a bottle warmer about 40 degrees, and on the other hand to the air intake hose of the engine. There are also electrical contacts with the car's battery. The humid air of the reactor is injected into the carburetion, and considerably reduces pollution and consumption.

Below what the inventor of this adaptation of the Pantone says:
Here are some tracks to explore, the 36 C seems to be an ionizer according to the accompanying text off Paul Pantone wrote that it should not add anything to a pantone, my old 505 360000 6 km made around 8.5L with a cold pantone instead of 7 originally she went back to 2. 36 after addition of 1000 c, tested on 8.5KM; 15 - 36 percent, given by the c19 seller, that's ok. I have a friend who also has a R6 D, I tried the cold pantone mount, he made the 19L, he has a vortex valve of my build and he has a very cool driving; the trouble is that it rolls very little so it will be long! when I read the lectures on static electricity on the net, I understand why the pantone is so delicate! for the RXNUMX, the magnets also have a positive role as well as the pellets in the tank. I have several very positive feedbacks in cold pantone, but I have no time to forward; I will launch the creation of a site on the subject soon friendly Jacques de BRETAGNE.
0 x
Other

by Other » 30/05/09, 20:33

Hello

I used a cluster of nickel ball to enter the reactor to make a better evaporation of the injected water
I test differrent size
(you must be very careful in the assembly so that the engine downstream a small ball)
To date I can not measure a resutat apreciable with the balls or injection in the antechamber, if no noticeable improvement I eliminate the balls ..
What I look for is to succeed to have the same performance in urban use and it is very difficult ..
With this system do you have a good performance on small runs and low load? (you will be confronted like all the experimentalists, the long tests expensive in fuel and time
who demand rigor in measurements and readings.

tested on 1000KM How much water for 1000km? or baby bottles

Andre
the advantage of the nickel balls is easy to clean, the water tends to foul them

0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/06/09, 21:18

Hello André

What diameter do your balls make? (no scale)
You prevent them from escaping into the intake with a sieve or something like that?
Does it work better clean ball or dirty ball?
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]