Need help starting a pantone mounting

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
suempro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need help starting a pantone mounting

by suempro » 09/01/09, 19:09

Hello everyone
I decided to make a pantone engine but I have a little trouble understanding everything
I found several plans on the internet which are all different
so I turn to you to light my lantern.
first of all is that in the bubbler there is only water or water is gasoline.
in my opinion if there is a mixture of gasoline water so there is no carburetor at the entrance of the engine so I do not see either how to accelerate or how to start the engine as the whole assembly will be cold.
so if someone could inform me it will be nice

thanks in advance suempro
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/01/09, 00:11

Hello suempro

There are many variants for Gillier Pantone, Pantone, etc. assemblies with equally varied results.
Many things depend on what you want to achieve / do, what you have the means to implement, your knowledge of mechanics etc ...

It would be good that you start by searching with the search engine of this site to understand the principles of the system.
After a good read (rather bulky : Mrgreen: ) you will have good answers to many of your questions.

After this healthy and instructive reading, you will have lots of new, clearer ideas, and we will be happy to answer you as precisely as possible. :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
suempro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by suempro » 10/01/09, 10:30

Thank you for your answer
but for me the simplest assembly would be a bubbler filled with water with the outlet of the reactor connected to the air inlet of the carburetor
is it possible knowing that I first want to put its on a mower engine then adapt it on a car engine (surely a cox engine
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/01/09, 23:01

Hello suempro

suempro wrote:but for me the simplest assembly would be a bubbler filled with water with the outlet of the reactor connected to the air inlet of the carburetor
is it possible knowing that I first want to put its on a mower engine then adapt it on a car engine (surely a cox engine

To get your teeth; it is true that the mower is a good support. For the cox engine, you should be able to find diagrams.

For the fuel-free water bubbler, this seems to me a more viable solution.

The connection of the steam outlet, I will see it rather after the carburetor, this should lessen the carburetion and the depression is more vigorous for sucking in the bubbler. Upstream of the carburetor, all the volume occupied by the steam is not occupied by air. This enriches the carburation all the more (not really the goal). : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

suempro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by suempro » 10/01/09, 23:58

okay i will draw a diagram that i would put on the forum tomorrow after the fuel what will make the air gasoline mixture will mix with steam and then go directly into the engine is it?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/01/09, 11:54

Hello suempro

The diagram + the photos of the engine + characteristics of the engine ... + statements of the original consumption on the standard lawn ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]