Need help and answer for pantone engine

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
pataclack
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need help and answer for pantone engine

by pataclack » 16/05/08, 09:42

Hello ... I just bought myself a new car ... a rio5 2008. I was wondering if it is possible to install a pantone engine on my car. In addition, I was wondering if this was a good idea since I have a manufacturer's warranty for 5 years. I was also wondering if this is causing a problem with auto insurance. Finally ... I would like to know if someone is capable of making it and has the equipment to do it because I don't know how to do it. Thank you for your help

Pataclack
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/05/08, 14:22

0 x
Darno
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re

by Darno » 19/05/08, 14:37

I’ve also posted a question about this forum, we answered something bogus, now people take too much time to answer, it is used research and ask you!
So good luck to you man!
0 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 19/05/08, 14:50

I was wondering if this was a good idea since I have a manufacturer's warranty for 5 years

I think the answer is in your question. It would be a shame if you no longer had a manufacturer's warranty for pantone mounting with uncertain results.
In addition, at the slightest glitch with your insurer, if there was expertise, they would do everything not to pay evoke the non-approval of the process.

I answered a bogus thing, now people take too much time to answer, it's used research and ask you!

I think there is enough info on this site to find happiness ... You just have to bother! :P
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re:Re

by Other » 19/05/08, 22:28

Hello
darno wrote:I’ve also posted a question about this forum, we answered something bogus, now people take too much time to answer, it is used research and ask you!
So good luck to you man!

It seems to me that there is enough tutorial, plans with dimensions and explanations on the forum to do a water doping setup.

Hello ... I just bought myself a new car ... a rio5 2008. I was wondering if it is possible to install a pantone engine on my car. In addition, I was wondering if this was a good idea since I have a manufacturer's warranty for 5 years. I was also wondering if this is causing a problem with auto insurance. Finally ... I would like to know if someone is capable of making it and has the equipment to do it because I don't know how to do it. Thank you for your help

On the other hand, when a guy talks about a new car, a guarantee, legality, insurance, etc.
I am not inclined to advise him not to touch this. more if it is not equipped or worn often open the hood.

Andre
0 x
denis.m21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by denis.m21 » 23/05/08, 09:27

What more to answer?
I'm not sure if this gentleman was asking a real question
He wanted, I think, just to react. : Evil:
0 x
Is there a pantone grouping on dijon or dole?