Engine pantone or water doping in Normandy

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/09/14, 21:29

Hello Eagles Welcome.

Hello, I search a person wanting me well up a Pantone system on my vehicle, I am of Cherbourg, but I can move me regardless kilometers. if no interrese thank you to contact me

With these few elements / information on what you want to do .... there are chances it it will not hustles at the gate ....: Cry: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 01/09/14, 21:48

I would test the Pantone system on my BMW 318i 1991 of gasoline to prove its march across the essence model
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/09/14, 22:28

You want to ride a mount kit or Pantone / raise a + or personal achievement?

In a first embodiment, a fuel that is more difficult and certainly less good results on diesel ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 01/09/14, 22:29

Raise a truck and personal level resulted pance I have the same on diesel has test
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/09/14, 22:34

Any idea / assembly diagram to show us?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 01/09/14, 22:48

There are many plans circulating on the net and I shoot one for me but I have neither the equipment nor the conaissence only to the
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/09/14, 23:14

Eagles wrote:There are many plans circulating on the net and I shoot one for me but I have neither the equipment nor the conaissence only to the

There are many plans and .... archaic videos on the net, including the original Pantone. Gillier Pantone version is much more interesting / powerful and not only fixed speed motor. If you did not already, look here on econology numerous post that distill much better information, also look at the wiki. :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 02/09/14, 09:50

Hello
Well I see that there is the world interested in Normandy.
Now we must take action as each seeks to show guys how.
If one of you starts and told the others to come spinning a hand may be that the machine is launched.
The best would be to first disassemble the exhaust downpipe of R18 for example, and see how to install the reactor.
Here for example that I had done on my golf 1,9D
The principle will be the same on any diesel engine
0 x
Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 02/09/14, 12:40

you wanted a complete plan of the system if someone has the gear to do this is quite simple to see a vosu:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... QW9Iqc.JPG
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 02/09/14, 13:32

Pantone 100% is great fun and make a demo, but to do something functional on a car that is the Pantone Gillier (water doping).
I would say that to become a good experimenter you have to climb a water doping 4Temps a small engine and load tests as did Andrew.
With a generator and different electrical load he managed to make experience of great value allowing it to optimize the system and also acquire knowledge in the field.
With mounting 100% pantone impossible to do that because the engine will run at a constant speed and when there is no gasoline vapor it will stop.
It will remain in the container a water mixture of non-volatile residue gas and exhaust soot particles.
In sum control the pollution emitted by motor 100% pantone will be very good since it uses only what is good for combustion can very unburned. But there is an indescribable liquid in large quantities in the tank.
While with the Gillier pantone the combustion is directly treated by improving the air / fuel mixture thanks to the enrichment caused by the steam of the reactor. This makes it possible, for example, to reduce the size of the gas sprinklers of a carburettor, thus reducing consumption.
0 x