Pantone engine Toyota Hilux 2.4L

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Doping on Toyota Hilux 2.4L

by denis » 13/05/06, 14:56

hi pitmix, I really believe that in your case, you need a very low iron between (0.5?) to see, that's what I plan for my bm 2l8!
for the fittings' I found in the store seamless fittings (with clamping olive); the top if it holds, there's no reason it's all copper :D :D , for the nikelage 'jirrais see Tuesday patience :D
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 13/05/06, 15:24

In the end, Dominique succeeded in his own way in finding the right balance between water consumption and fuel economy.
However, he says that his way of doing things is the only one that works.
False on this forum there are at least two people who have obtained satisfactory results with a reactor on a petrol engine and not one of them does the same.
So either the two people I think about lie or it's Dominique who says things without really knowing.
0 x
Other

by Other » 13/05/06, 17:01

Hello Pit
I would like to know how many liters per 100km has been neon since doping, before doping I don't need to know it, in North America, there are enough on the road just two in my street! when I know these figures I will be able to evaluate these%
you will notice that I give my consumption figures per 100km,
For your Renault with carburetor you will not get a fuel reduction as I have told you many times if you do not change anything in the gasoline ratio, the carburetor delivers the fuel according to the volume of air that passes through the venturi, hot or cold with panton or without panton the carburetor does not know it. if the combustion improves the carburetor corrects nothing, so the economy can only be ridiculous, even with a perfect reactor.
It is completely different with an injection system where there is a check on the injectors as a function of combustion, the or the ignition is adjusted according to the knock, so everything self-regulates to optimize the injection, and again this is not perfect at the level of the Lambda probe, and on this point the Neon has the same probe as me and I am surprised that it did not notice anything at this level. And surprised to know that he did not disconnect the ERG
valve this means that it boosts water and in addition it sends exhaust gases into the combustion chamber.
There are too many things that escape me ..
Without modification of the ratio the petrol engine is clean it draws more, but the economy is peanuts .. this I know for a very long time in my assemblies of small engines, it is for this reason that doping with water for me was only a transition, the final assembly was to be an oil vapor doping.
And it's probably the result if I can't exceed 30%

We can tell anything we want to sir everyone
but, we must not forget that on the forum there are some who have opened a lot of engines, and others who are very knowledgeable in engines, much more than us other handymen ...
Look a little on the map the location, you will see that it is not very far from Merindole, not very far from the birth of SPAD
During your vacation it would make you a nice test trip,
Although looking at an engine will not teach you anything, the only way is to fill up, a few hours of driving and refueling
this is the only test I know of ..

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Doping on Toyota Hilux 2.4L

by denis » 13/05/06, 17:26

One important thing for everyone: when you make your consumption. for it to be reliable : Arrow: put the same gasoline, always the same and more on the same pump :!:
my boat noticed 1l / 100 difference, by changing the essence !! At the time ELF against supermarket, that could skew conclusions. Just by the smell of ether that the "ELF" had, we could guess at the "nose" :D what perfume! : Cheesy:
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 13/05/06, 17:45

andré wrote
For your Renault with carburetor you will not get a fuel reduction as I have told you many times if you do not change anything in the gasoline ratio, the carburetor delivers the fuel according to the volume of air that passes through the venturi, hot or cold with panton or without panton the carburetor does not know it. if the combustion improves the carburetor corrects nothing, so the economy can only be ridiculous, even with a perfect reactor.

I don't really agree on that ...
if we inject additional gas under the carburetor via the pantone and we improve the combustion if we want to keep the same speed and the same speed as without pantone we will be forced to ease off so consume less ...

it is necessary to consider the pantone as a parallel fuel with economical fuel it is true that I do not know if the pantmix of pitmix also sends air (like a fuel) steam or water decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen or a mix of all that ...
and as we don't really know what comes out of it and how we improve combustion with it we can not say anything certain about the doubt and allowed ...
Last edited by pluesy the 13 / 05 / 06, 18: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/05/06, 17:57

Hi Denis
For the calculation of the consumption I believe that the best is to drive several thousand kilometers and to enter on an Excel table the figures, Liters of gasoline bought for number of kilometer traveled in total. It will give you a really good average.
This is how André did it and much more.

André I know what you tell me there it would be necessary for that I change the gas sprinklers.
I have not wanted to do this until now, but now that I have found help I will be able to tackle things that I have not done so far.
Changing the sprinklers is nothing complicated, but first I had to be sure that I had done my editing really well.
The very last evaluation of my assembly was certainly the right one and it is perhaps at this moment that I should have replaced the nozzles. But it is true that the result that I obtained of 0,5L of economy per 100km a little weighed on my morale.
So I prefer to turn everything and put the car back on track.
Besides, she really needed it because by dint of tinkering with it it didn't suit her.
So I'm going to start editing again without redoing past mistakes.
0 x
Other

by Other » 13/05/06, 18:59

Hello pluesy
I'm still talking about water doping,
To date there is nothing to tell us that what comes out of the water-only doping reactor is combustible, it can be oxidizing but oxidizing, I have serious doubts, moreover in water doping + alcohol the results are rather disappointing. (I have spent gallons of alcohol this winter, to finish with water simply)
water must have a different role in the engine than (burning)
it improves efficiency more efficiently on high compression engines, that's about all that we see. How ? we can controversy the above ..
No one known has managed measurable gains with water in a burner, and yet it is in a burner that combustion is best controlled.

Andre
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 13/05/06, 19:39

as we do not know in water doping that comes out of the pantone (fuel, oxidizer) we should send air also in case ... anyway normally air passes through the bubbler ( or water carburetor) unless you bubble completely through the exhaust

when you bubbled alcohol sent you air with it?

alcohol needs less air to burn than petrol, but it even needs some ...

the advantage of diesel is that we always run with an exé of air (no butterfly we just manage the amount of fuel) so if we inject a fuel via the pantone (without air or other oxidizer ...) we improve combustion

on a gasoline since the fuel manages both at the same time (fuel / oxidizer) it also decides the air to send to the engine (via the throttle) if we inject a fuel via the pantone it is also necessary to send the air ( or another oxidizer ...) necessary for combustion via the pantone
because the fuel him it is true that he does not care and that it will never send the necessary air to the fuel produced by the pantone ..
the problem is the dosage of air on the pantone
But that's another story...
Last edited by pluesy the 13 / 05 / 06, 21: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/05/06, 21:13

I don't understand what you're saying.
In the reactor there is air which passes since the bubbler or the water carburetor works by sucking in air. But as André said, what comes out of the Pantone in water doping is certainly not combustible.
It is also simple to see there is only lit a lighter in front of the reactor outlet just after using it.
In my opinion, air is essential for conveying water in the form of an aerosol, since it does not add anything beneficial to combustion.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 13/05/06, 21:39

if you bubble with air (heated by the pot I suppose) I don't understand why André tells you that since your fuel cannot deplete (or enrich) according to better combustion your mixture your pantone cannot not walk on top
seeing that when you send air via the pantone you necessarily impoverish your mixture

by managing the air on your pantone you necessarily manage the depletion / enrichment of your mixture ...
0 x

[Albert Einstein]