pantone diesel engine Citroen Bx

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 22/02/07, 07:43

Hello,
hello to all the pantoniser and water boosters ...
hahaha..i am having fun reading the latest posts ...
do not take the lead, arguments on the internet, it happens every day despite the best will we can have ...
it is because it misses the human presence, the glance, the intonation of the voice, etc ...

"not grâââââf" ..

Well...
I saw pantone plans, photos, for about two years ....
and I was interested in this subject on the BX ....
because I now have a BX 14 re ....

so you don't have the pantone plans for MY bx ???

in colour,
A3 format,
and with an easy bubbler plan ?????
and all that comes back to me as cheaply as possible, and which allow me to put only 2 liters of gasoline per 100 ???

hahahahaha

noooo, i'm kidding ..... : Lol: : Mrgreen:

calm guys .....
there is always a way to misinterpret sentences ....

that said ....

congratulations to those who have experienced the process for a long time ....
in total, it will change bastringue ...
and we will end up having pantones even easier to make ....

long live the net ...
without him, no pantone in sight in Europe ....

the advantage is that the net will ultimately allow these economic and ecological solutions to spread slowly but surely, despite the laws that prevent us from being ecological, and the manufacturers who do everything to hide the truth .... truths ....
the real systems ...

if they had wanted, the pantone would have been developed, possibly with automatic transmissions, and we would all drive with ecological cars ...
is....
I was going to a deuches site ....
and as I tinker a lot on the deuches, I very often gave my stuff ...
we do not favor evolution if we do not share our knowledge ....
I am very happy when I see that my stuff is used ....
so....
I was going to ask you about the same question as thierry, but formulated differently ...

"Someone here has already done this on a 14 bx and what does it mean". ?????

"is there something specific or advantageous to do for this specific model" ????

but hey, let's respect each other ....
so I will not ask the question .... and I will just try first on the dyane 4 that I just bought, reading the subject of pantone on deuche ...

on the other hand ... I am not very resourceful on the net, I get lost easily, I no longer find my links, or I forget to save them ....
then I forget that I put a link, and I start to rummage on the net after something I already have ....
hahahahaha

I am much more resourceful in DIY than in computer !!!!
and I do not find myself easily in econology ...
not used enough ....

if someone has the kindness to summarize me, in this site,forum, where there are topics where we talk about pantone mounting ????
good, i will certainly find by searching ....

see you soon...
0 x
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 22/02/07, 07:51

ah bin, i found ....
it was faster than asking you the question ....
but since I know my difficulties finding myself on the net, I easily ask the question ...
pretend that you have seen nothing, read nothing, heard nothing ....
hahahaha
see you...
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

re

by Asgard bone tyr » 22/02/07, 12:52

PIT If you give free diagrams! You also give the figures in terms of consumption and pollution Gratos? I am not very strong on the internet but I did not find it on your site? Because plans without it ...! :frown:

If there are deuchists from the assembly !!! There is already a prototype on our side, plus a new generation for next Wednesday ... 8)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 22/02/07, 15:22

Buga wrote:ah bin, i found ....

Hello

You see when we want little; now if you have a problem (identified) or a specific question. Lots of people (me first) are at your disposal to answer you : Lol: *

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 22/02/07, 17:36

Hello Buga
Welcome in the pants
What to understand about forum is that many have different ways of making pants and even some only use steam. (Laurent)
Basically we all use the same principle an iron rod, stainless steel or alloy steel, in a tube with a gap of 1mm all around a length which varies from 150mm to 300mm, it is necessary to find a favorable place to put it in the conduit exhaust according to the availability of the engine, it must not be too far from the intake and as close as possible to the exhaust outlet to have the maximum heat at intermediate speed, the exhaust gases must not relax around the reactor (a slight restriction is favorable to the expansion reactor = cooling)
Several schools about steam production
The bubbler with suction of the ambient air heated either with engine water or with exhaust.
The steam generator GV well described by Michel who is the author.
The water carburetor that Zac uses almost on all these assemblies.
I use a mixed carburetor system which feeds a kind of GV or a mini dry bubbler (this frees me from a constant level)
all these assemblies have advantages and faults but they all produce good steam (at least we hope so)
The reactor outlet also there are several schools
certain directly in the intake manifold
else in front of the turbo
else in the tubing with a venturi
else (Agsgard) directly at the valve inlet
others make a restriction on the intake to increase the suction in the reactor.
Each method has its limits and constraints for the engine
Too much restriction on intake and exhaust penalizes the engine at full power what you gain with the engine you lose it on the engine, so it's tradeoffs that must be made.
As for the assembly at Michel and Asgard nearest entry in the cylinder head that has advantages as regards depression, but more complex to realize, remains to prove if the (lifespan) of the product which leaves the panton alters as much in 30cm of more tubing? I think that through the turbo there is indeed an alteration .. but this is only a hypothesis
We know from what we know in the industry, that a multipoint injection directly into the valve inlet has a slight advantage than the 20cm single-point injection before the valve, although other parameters come into play.
As you can see there is still a lot to elucidate and prove, the life of one man will not be enough, the forum is the exchanges are there for that.
As you can see the panton is not specifically designed for an engine, but the place around the engine and the different methods of each, makes plans are rare, not to mention all the changes along the way.
Besides, when you build, you have to plan to make changes in a practical way, at least for what goes into the reactor and what comes out of the reactor, so screw connections.
For a diesel and a petrol engine it is particularly different the way to enter the engine the heat is stronger in a petrol engine.
First thing to do, examine the favorable places and the method of execution before starting it can take a few days of reflection, then produce a freehand plan and post it, several will advise you on the forum then you will decide with the advice, according to your means of building (welding tools etc.)

Andre
Last edited by Other the 22 / 02 / 07, 19: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 22/02/07, 18:36

good summary :D , for my deuch it heats! even without restriction (I thought I was doing well), it would have to be done again I would do more restriction and maybe a return of exhaust gases, to keep the heat still (toyota way). I think: the more it heats the reactor the better, but I can be wrong! although for the heating burner it must be very hot too!

is it better to put the direct reactor in the exhaust pipe? that's a big restriction! (I think of the future assembly for my bm) will be more hot, but less friction effect than in the pot.
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 22/02/07, 19:51

Thank you buga you summarized the situation very well.
It lacks the human side on the net.
Asguard if I do not give a result it is because I do not measure. Quite simply.
If I lost a little bit about the super efficiency of the reactor, it's because I can't get improving the behavior of the car.
But it seems to me that I wrote, on the forum, having obtained 12% savings with the R5.
6,63L / 100km on highway at 110-120km / h without reactor and 5,85L / 100km with reactor.
My car is given by the manufacturer at 7,5L / 100km at 120km / h.
This is the only time I have really taken the time to make a correct measurement.
The problem is that driving 200km just to measure the economy is not very economical, especially since this car is only used occasionally and on short urban journeys.
When I say that I do not get results it is precisely in urban route of less than 5km.
I'm working on it right now.
On my site I gave the consumption drops -0,6L / 100km and -0,8L / 100km depending on the assemblies. It is less selling than writing 12% savings but yet it corresponds well to what I got.
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 25/02/07, 14:59

Hello,

Asgard bone tyr wrote:Tell me the gas !!!

Vs started to take the big head !?
Saying things courteously to someone who arrives! It doesn't seem very complicated to me !! no?
André is right we were new !!!
PITMIX you should explain to me! If it's however not complicated! And if it is the same for all cars! And as your not doing all that for nothing and that you are very strong, you can certainly tell us about the result and similar configuration for proto equal adapt at the same time on 2cv and merco and helicopter !!!

Peter gave ALL his montages with PLANS, VIDEOS and reports of his results AND lack of results.

His approach deserves to be honest, and to have an open mind by taking into account the other different arrangements from his (hers).

I THINK IT IS UNSUITABLE TO MAKE HIM LOOKING AFTER BIG HEAD.
This under pretext that people would like information without bothering to read and research a minimum of time.
In addition, others have less state of mind and do not hesitate to assert, without minimum proof, results on questionable bases.
I'm not talking about hoaxes (see helicopter precisely).

In short before blaming people for what you don't have yourself, it is better to be quiet, think a little, and advise before writing anneries.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/02/07, 15:39

I think we need to put more water !!!!!!!!!
0 x

denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/02/07, 15:42

to cool !!!!!!!!!!

: Mrgreen:
0 x