Pantone engine in the Great East Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
fclergue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone engine in the Great East Region

by fclergue » 20/10/05, 12:02

Response to Bham,
I'm on Nancy for 6 months,
I'm going to do a pantone adaptation on a 4L, it has to pass a CT at the end of January.
I need to meet people who have experience.
Could I spend a week to discuss, see and understand (there is something to understand !!)
See you soon François
0 x
desty
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by desty » 05/12/05, 14:32

Hello,

I am in the vicinity of Thionville, and I am more and more interested in the realization of a reactor, I hope to meet other people with or without experience to carry out this project together.
Unity is strength, see you soon!
0 x
patrick88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patrick88 » 28/12/05, 11:50

Hello

I am in the Thillot region, in the Vosges, and we are several "skeptics" in front of the "panthone" system, some of us will take action (acquisition of used 4-stroke petrol engines for mounting the system) more info as soon as it "turns" :? the camcorder is wriggling with impatience ...

good

@+

patrick
0 x
ironnix
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pantone contact in alsace

by ironnix » 05/03/06, 15:21

Hi everybody,

I am a student in preparatory class.

I am interested in the pantone engine as part of my TIPE so I wanted to know if you know people who have already manufactured such an engine and with whom I will be able to see (around Strasbourg).

Thank you
0 x
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 24/03/06, 12:00

Hi everybody,

I'm in Besançon. Good technical culture and I am associated with a member of my close family to make a Pantone. I am looking for people with a little experience in the field to help me weed.

Thank you and @ +
0 x
Marty
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 22/05/06, 18:18

As long as I do signal myself.

I am currently in the Metz-Saarbrucken sector.

I have no plans to make a pantone but to participate pq not.

Competence: above all theoretical, impractical but everything can be learned.
My box has welders and young people who are training in its techniques and if necessary, I can see if we can do something.
0 x
Touf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Montage of Pantone around Nancy

by Touf » 22/05/07, 17:25

Hello everyone, my name is Alex, I live in Metz and I returned to the east last year after two and a half years spent in Brittany where I was able to discover the Pantone technique thanks to patrick and Brigitte Baronnet and where I met Kevin who some people may know

I have already carried out pantone assemblies in particular on a R21 petrol LPG with good results of consumption but some concerns at the level of the regulation I started to equip a 205 petrol but this one returned the soul before the assembly.

Recently I just equipped the C15 with a technical center of a town hall with good results more than 82% of depollution (after only a hundred km of running in) and we are awaiting the results of consumption.

I will soon equip my friend's 205 diesel and my diesel saffron when I get it back (pb of head gasket at 350 km it's a bit normal).

I am ready to exchange all the information I have and am ready to help anyone who wishes to make montages.

here are my contact details

Alexandre GREGORY
alexandregregoire@yahoo.fr
06 71 22 54 29 if it does not respond do not hesitate to leave a message
0 x
MasterPates
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by MasterPates » 30/04/08, 22:45

Hi everybody,

I've been interested in the Pantone engine for some time. I have a mini Austin that I am in the process of restoring, I would like to take advantage of this if the engine is dismantled to incorporate a pantone or water doping depending on what you call it.

I understood the principle having done some research but certain procedures are still obscure for me.

I would like to meet someone in the region who has made or wants to make a pantone on their vehicle to help each other and learn more concretely than on plans.

here I have my msn teleprompter@hotmail.com

if someone is interested, see you soon.
0 x
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by John Do57 » 29/06/08, 15:33

Hello everybody

I am Jean-Dominique, engineering student in Metz, a good knowledge of the Pantone system and a lot of ideas on how it works, but I still have no editing to my credit.

If you are from the area do not hesitate to contact me to speak Pantone together.

@+
Jean-Do
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/06/08, 20:01

Hello
Jean-Do57 wrote:Hello everybody

I am Jean-Dominique, engineering student in Metz, a good knowledge of the Pantone system and a lot of ideas on how it works, but I still have no editing to my credit.

If you are from the area do not hesitate to contact me to speak Pantone together.

@+
Jean-Do

Metz barely 20km from Rombas, Vitry do you have any news about the municipal assemblies? how do the users of these vehicles see the performance improving over time?

Andre
0 x