Pantone engine in Argentina

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

pantone engine in brazil NEWS

by rodibruno » 16/07/07, 16:11

SOME GOOD NEWS
Hi Andre:
Excellent news, although the spad was then silent, the machine reduced its consumption by 25% !!
Pierre accompanied the operator of the machine for 4 hours, adding the water manually when there was a shortage and they boosted 25% of GO savings.
We follow without being able to solve the problem of the water level, after having worked in a drop (30 degrees) the floating electric it binds and makes a barrier by the air intake of the burbujeador.
By observing the retrokir, I saw that they use a presiostato to regulate the level of water, I believe that it could be the solution. can someone tell me in which this type is used of presiostato? to be able to get it.
However we manufacture a new equipment: a pipe with reactor of 3 "burbujeador a pipe of 6.5" much longer than the current spad.
thanks.
Rodolfo Bruno
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/07/07, 04:20

Hello

Be careful that diesel does not have liquid water in large quantities, it could be dangerous for the cylinder head.
and smash your engine
It is preferable to keep the level low in your bubbler and to add some (the bubblers heated with the exhaust works better when it brews, that splashes the water on the hot parts of the exhaust.
Taking water directly from a river works better than filtered and chlorinated drinking water.

25% for a start is not bad .. With water which contains minerals, the bubbler which gets dirty with rust, the stem will become white, it will work better ..

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Control electronico by agua

by rodibruno » 17/07/07, 05:01

Andre wrote:Hello

Be careful that diesel does not have liquid water in large quantities, it could be dangerous for the cylinder head.
and smash your engine
It is preferable to keep the level low in your bubbler and to add some (the bubblers heated with the exhaust works better when it brews, that splashes the water on the hot parts of the exhaust.
Taking water directly from a river works better than filtered and chlorinated drinking water.

25% for a start is not bad .. With water which contains minerals, the bubbler which gets dirty with rust, the stem will become white, it will work better ..

Andre

Hi Andre:
We are thinking of placing a metallic sensor, such as the "water detector" or the electronic "rain detector" (a resistance, a transistor, relay) to handle the parabrisa lava bomb when there is a lack of water.
do you know in the forum an assembly of these characteristics to consult it?
Thank you
Rodolfo
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Electronic water control

by lio74 » 19/07/07, 01:05

hola amigo!

Thank you a friend Boucheron:
Despite the fact that Spanish (Spanish) is the second universal language, I have not found a forum of discussion of this subject (pantone) In an end: these are the things of the third world ...

Rodolfo

well I am very happy to see someone other than French ... in addition you make a lot of effort for the translation !!!

rodibruno wrote:Hi Andre:
We are thinking of placing a metallic sensor, such as the "water detector" or the electronic "rain detector" (a resistance, a transistor, relay) to handle the parabrisa lava bomb when there is a lack of water.

another solution in passing:
make a very long and thin bubbler (=> burbujeador), with copper fins along the muffler to properly heat all the water; even see drilled copper discs ... but copper = expensive! :?
or otherwise a wide bubbler at the bottom and narrow at the level of the water height sensor.

here, good luck and convert your compatriots to econology ...
we can speak english if it's easier for you ... but it might not please everyone here :|

A+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Other

by Other » 19/07/07, 15:40

Hello
Hi Andre:
Thank you

When you are in the forest far from the (chop machine), you have to keep it simple.
Even if it is less effective, simple it does not break.
a voluminous bubbler at the bottom surmounted by a fairly high duct
normally this would accommodate mountainous terrain.

Avoid electronics and electricity, this is lacking, small pumps need filters, the floats remain blocked,
the water should be cleaner, ect ..
A reserve of water for a 3 to 4 hours just fill in, from time to time, Low level in the morning to leave, an hour later, warm engine to top up the level .. I use to (Lunch)
A large bubbler has the drawback for small jobs of taking too long to heat, but for large jobs its volume makes it more stable in temperature, less risk of overheating.

Personally I have no water level control, I find that it is not a priority, while you do not manage to have the best performance, the best water level, this accessory comes later when your system is to the point

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Electronic water control

by rodibruno » 19/07/07, 20:59

lio74 wrote:hola amigo!

Thank you a friend Boucheron:
Despite the fact that Spanish (Spanish) is the second universal language, I have not found a forum of discussion of this subject (pantone) In an end: these are the things of the third world ...

Rodolfo

well I am very happy to see someone other than French ... in addition you make a lot of effort for the translation !!!

rodibruno wrote:Hi Andre:

another solution in passing:
make a very long and thin bubbler (=> burbujeador), with copper fins along the muffler to properly heat all the water; even see drilled copper discs ... but copper = expensive! :?
or otherwise a wide bubbler at the bottom and narrow at the level of the water height sensor.

here, good luck and convert your compatriots to econology ...
we can speak english if it's easier for you ... but it might not please everyone here :|

A+

no other solution in passing:
make a very long and thin bubbler (=> burbujeador), with copper fins along the muffler to properly heat all the water; even see drilled copper discs ... but copper = expensive!

Thank you Friend Lio:
Andre had already given the suggestion of the highest (great) burbujeador. you bring those fins and copper discs. how surprising it enriches the exchange of ideas of well-intentioned people!
Greetings from Argentina
Rodolfo
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

other topic for Andre

by rodibruno » 19/07/07, 21:18

Hi Andre:
Thank you

When you are in the forest far from the (chop machine), you have to keep it simple.
Even if it is less effective, simple it does not break.
a voluminous bubbler at the bottom surmounted by a fairly high duct
normally this would accommodate mountainous terrain.

Andre:
Thank you for your expert advice, we are making a higher burbujeador.
It will be placed before the silencer. At this moment the president is to almost 50 centimeters of the multiple of flight.
We believe that the yield will increase a lot.
Andre, another subject:
you could pass me some links of hydrosonic bombs (Griggs).
The post in this forum brought me nothing. A person appeared while trying to market his products ...
I am trying to correct an unknown error that I have in a small team that it is arming and it is not working properly.
Thank you
greetings from Argentina
Rodolfo
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

NEWS BRASIL

by rodibruno » 23/07/07, 19:23

Friends :
Excellent news:
The team (equipment) produces 30% savings and still we have not placed it in the correct place !!
I want to clarify, that the team is installed in a Caterpillar in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I live in Argentina, not who changed the title of the posts ...
Until early !!

Rodolfo Bruno
Argentina
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/07/07, 19:33

It is a moderator who changed the title of the post because Christophe had made a mistake by putting Brazil in the title.

Is it ok or not?
0 x
raymond40
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by raymond40 » 01/08/07, 16:51

can someone inform like making a reproduction of the retrokit 45?

I can give you the details, I know the guy who made this montage well he lives 60km from my home (Jean Claude) I visited him ..
I had a similar montage at that time and I have improved it even more over the years, see on the forum I provided the plans and the details in the basic assembly of the small engine
This same guy made an assembly on a generator gasoline engine which works with fuel oil,
Andre

Hello,

Conserve generator gasoline engine that runs on fuel oil from Jean-Claude Deslandes.

Dear Mr. Andre, I would like to know the precise manufacturing plans, the assembly plans and the details necessary in the manufacturing of the reactor of Mr. Deslandes' generator.

I am in pocession of several hydrogen groups, I already made one function with a bubbler and now I am working on the functioning of another group but this time if with diesel instead of gasoline.

I designed a reactor with plans found on the internet but no one has explained to me why its not working ... : Idea:

I think that the problem comes in the manufacture itself of the reactor this is why I ask you the plans of this last.

Waiting to read you,
please receive my best regards sir

Raymond
0 x