Pantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

je suis nouveau

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 19:01

hello I just arrived, I m call manual I have 33 years I am tyauteur I live burgundy .I have a pantone I go up on my 406 coupe 2 l16 but I have not yet do the water supply and air (because of the constant level) photo later. I am looking for people with whom to share my expertise in piping against knowledge
0 x
Tibo1987
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tibo1987 » 10/03/11, 13:09

Hello everybody

My name is thibaud, I have 24 years, I have some vegetable fuel bicarburation to my credit, and I am interested in doping with water for years .... I just changed vehicle for a C 250 TD mercedes, so the old 5 cylinder wednesday with a Turbal and intercooler, I want pantoniser (finally boost to water) this engine that uses a lot (average 8L) and I'm on to be able to have good results with an old bouzou like that.

I have many qustions :

- I wonder if it would not be good to bypass the intercooler because I am afraid of the risks of "recondensation" of the steam inside.

- I think I know where I will install the reactor, there is on this engine an EGR valve tapping on the top of the engine just out of the cylinder head on the collector. Dreamed place. I have to dismount to see the feasibility.

- for the steam generation .... I would not have the place to put a bubbler and I do not like this principle.
- The GVI seems a good solution but I'm a little afraid to slaughter my pot and not know how to repair after because I can not solder!
- I saw the Ecopra process with a ring around the pot to generate steam I like. But I wonder what reactivity can be expected from such an assembly ....
- I also think about an assembly with nebulizer (or several nebulizers in series activated by the race of the cable of acceleration ...?)

Short.

I would have liked to discuss this with someone who knows about Toulouse; or with you on the fofo to advance the theory of my project ..

A+
0 x
Mets oil!
Dudule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dudule » 01/05/13, 18:21

Hello South-Americans,

I am in Bordeaux and often in Toulouse.
I intend to make a Guillier Pantone soon and I would like to meet someone who has already realized.

@ soon.
0 x
avvpo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

new south west

by avvpo » 13/05/13, 12:24

Hello
my name is herve (dis vevert)
I am in lavardac below agen
I'm just beginning to discover the pantone engine and it's on my ass! : Shock:

being mecano and a lot of fog I try to live my passion is to renovate, repair becanes (harley and other)
rather of the old generation I do not bother with electronics and injection etccc on the recent

I continue to watch and learn this system that seems to me simple (too much) to remake on mower first (as many I supose) and then on a scooter or even see a becane as the means allow me
not a lot of free time (work requires to make a living) I would find the time to lean it as it should

open to any proposal or contact to talk about it in front of a good coffee no worries
my coordinates and some pictures of what I do are available on my site if needed

soon people, I think we're going to do big things here : Mrgreen:
0 x