Pantone engine in the Greater West and Brittany Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
youen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by youen » 23/01/09, 17:02

Bonjour à tous
I'm from reindeer and I took interest in the pantone system and more specifically the doping of steam engines...
But I am still very skeptical about the real positive effect of this system. I have to be able to see test vehicles with my own eyes and really see the effect produced... Because most of the time we have the impression of having to deal with cranks praising mossieu pantom...
What remotivated me for the subject, it is especially the case of the municipality of vitry sur orne which would have equipped a c15 with the process of doping with water...
So first of all, I would like to be able to meet people who have tested and carried out a project of this type on a vehicle... And, if really the conviction is really present, why not get started on my good old 205 diesel ... my father being a former mechanic, it could also occupy his mind and hands lol
0 x
Angular stone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water doping course in Brittany

by Angular stone » 14/04/09, 21:34

Hello, our association organizes two water doping courses for individuals on the weekends of May 2 and 3 and July 11 and 12 in Brittany.

The purpose of this training is to enable individuals to equip or have their vehicle fitted with a system that has been proven by many partners.

Do not hesitate to visit our page concerning this internship on the following link:

http://lapierreangulaire.free.fr/index. ... &Itemid=11

We remain at your disposal for any further information.

cordially

For the cornerstone
Alexandre GREGORY
0 x
Association for the Promotion and Development of Organic Building and Energy Management