Steam doping mounting Diesel Generator

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/12/07, 22:10

Hello Lio74
lio74 wrote:we looked at everything: filter => pump => injector ..
but diesel does not want to happen ... there is maybe an electric safety that is activated ???

On the injection pump of some Mégane Renault there is indeed an electric / electronic "device" which can only be reset with the box that is okay. (At Renault)

lio74 wrote:... and a teacher told me that I had to have a cylinder pressure sensor ...
besides I do not know if it's so simple to have a display (see at conrad) for the K probes and Shuntes ...

I guess this is what you are thinking:

http://www.kistler.com/do.content.fr.fr ... erPressure

From what I understood, it is not given ...... and to interpret the signals, you have to start learning a lot and not the simplest. Clearly find someone who explains to you what can be done with a jumble of signals and parasites ... Behind it is an extra development tool! : Lol:

lio74 wrote:... so business to follow, I'm trying to find a gas analyzer (CO, CO2, HC, O2, NOx)

From what I have seen on the internet, new, it is not within the reach of an amateur. I'm also looking for a second-hand. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 11/12/07, 23:03

Hi Flytox,

for the pump
good there it is on a small group (single cylinder) not a tuture ... : Cheesy:

otherwise thanks for the link : Wink:

I guess this is what you are thinking:

From what I understood, it is not given ...... and to interpret the signals, you have to start learning a lot and not the simplest. Clearly find someone who explains to you what can be done with a jumble of signals and parasites ... Behind it is an extra development tool!

yes, you need the sensor but with the acquisition chain and the computer to work the signal ... it's better! :D
For all that, I always intend to launch a partnership between the students of the association and the university to be able to use the gear without paying sums to crush an elephan! : Lol:

Analyze it from gas it will look in the 3000 to 5000 € :frown:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 12/12/07, 09:11

lio74 wrote:so at the beginning of november I had a little time, and unfortunately I wanted to go too fast, and I made a false manipulation ... fuel run out during T ° measurements on different points => hasty restart with load 100% => I cut the load immediately, it stalled and it does not want to restart !!! : Evil:

we looked at everything: filter => pump => injector ..
but diesel does not want to happen ... there is maybe an electric safety that is activated ???

what?
no if it is diesel group there is no fuel!
yes, injection pump and injector! There is always a filter, which it is better to reheat (so that it flows better) by recovering the heat but brief:
you have to bring in the diesel: you have to find a MANUAL priming pump, otherwise you have to suck with your mouth but that would be surprising ... look at the manual to "change the diesel filter" it must be marked how to prime it by diesel fuel !
then if you have diesel, the injection pump solenoid valve must have current (so that the fuel passes).
Killed glow plugs / battery / alternator on the group?
does it start by hand?

for gas analysis you can use a center of CT + usher, apparently it prevails : Cheesy: wah i laugh.
or the white tissue test? :frown:

it all depends on what you want to prove ...
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 12/12/07, 09:14

Hello,

A measuring device which seems interesting to me would be a rotary torque meter to be placed between the flywheel and the crankshaft.
It could allow to compare "standard" and GP cycles.

In principle, gas expansion should be much more gradual and long with water ...

An unstoppable argument to give credibility to the GP.

Not easy to install on a vehicle engine, but on a stationary engine it must be possible?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 13/12/07, 23:12

good evening everyone !

good in fact there is a sudden change of regime because big load at start and suddenly no load !!!

by reflecting on it either it is the regulator with a weight which is put out of the race ... or it is the rods that have dropped :? :? what do the AS of mechanics think :?: :!:

for Cripus:

thank you for your remark, but I think it's too much modification, especially if we want to use it later ... so heavy modification, material probably more expensive than the pressure sensor ... (in my opinion)
that said, you have to place this damn sensor => presion machining because there is no glow plug on the cylinder just a mini heating resistor before the pump that's all!

@+
Lio
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
satpavan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

"Training" Steam doping in Togo

by satpavan » 07/04/08, 12:10

Hello everybody

I can say that I followed closely the whole history of this forum without having participated directly (I have been working with Lio since last June). We did the internship with Michel and then continue together without ever having had any real results ...

Recently in February, we met and organized an internship in Togo in West Africa. We still hadn't had our own results, but hey, we started confident. The team consisted of around fifteen very experienced Togolese (almost all workshop foremen, teachers, etc.) with welders, steel workers, turners, etc.
It was a total success, a great week. They really got the technology right, understood it and even tried to improve it. Must say that for the resourcefulness, they are masters, each problem had its solution! The team spirit was remarkable ...

A tractor and generator set of about 7kW (belonging to a care center) were mounted. After the tests, we got before running in 18% for the tractor and 19% for the group. We are waiting for the results after the system has been running.
In any case, they are very motivated, they have formed a group to develop a structure, which will support the development of steam doping in Togo.
We are planning an internship tour in several West African countries for 2009. Everything was self-funded with an overall budget of 75 euros and around 15-20 euros per set up !!!

We had to go far to make our first assembly and it was a great experience where we can only emphasize the team spirit and mutual learning! Well done and see you soon,

They have already done a lot better for the second group editing, in progress (integrated system and design ...)

0 x
Earnest
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/08, 12:32

It's super satpavan! Well done !! If it could snowball (and I believe in it) it would be really good!

Otherwise I think you should create a new topic called "Gillier Pantone in Africa" ​​or something like that ... to improve the visibility of your topic.

Are you in the photos?

I believe that, despite what we see from the media, we have a lot to learn from the African mentality ...

ps: "running in" is a bit of a blank, isn't it? :)
0 x