Parisian lil seeks help

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Parisian lil seeks help

by Tigrouille » 12/05/09, 20:24

Hello,
This is my first message on econology, I have already gone through the forum. I did not really know or post, so I started here. My name is Quentin I live in Paris. I would like to install a reactor on my super 5. I do a little mechanics but my knowledge is quite limited. I have a lot of questions to ask. I understand the principle, but having never seen it is not so obvious.
If there are people available in the Paris region and who want to initiate a lil parigot, it can really be great.
Thank you in advance and congratulations to you all for this forum magnificent
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/05/09, 17:04

Hello Tigrouille, welcome. Apparently, we've forgotten you, I'm putting your question forward. (For once a new who is in his first post does not advertise, must enjoy it, it has become rare in recent times :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tigrouille » 13/05/09, 18:53

Thank you!
I donned the whole site qanthomme yesterday, too exciting this topic!
I would hope to be able to pass the air intake downstream of the reactor but apparently it is not possible. This is where I realize that it will be cool to see a reactor run before changing my car. Finally, I have good hope!
Oh yes and also I wonder about the magnetic field because I always trimballe my hard drive in the backpack and it will make me paum my data.

Well, I'm not there yet. First step make a plan not too bad then build the reactor and find to hold the rod in it. In addition it's cool to help me there already a subject on a super 5 retrofitted!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/05/09, 22:11

Tigrouille said:

I always trimballe my hard drive in the backpack and it will make me to paumer my data.

It seems a little suicidal, but I fear more shocks. Generally, cumbersome data is audiovisual, usually not enough to cry (though, after Hadopi : Evil: ) for the rest there are the USB keys.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/05/09, 22:31

Hello Tigrouille

You'll have to start ...., it's easier to retrieve manufacturer comments when you expose the schema you have chosen, the type of Steam Generator that you intend to use etc ...
what you can do, weld .... etc ....
Good luck :P
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tigrouille » 15/05/09, 00:06

Bah there is the galley I can not solder. So either I find a nice welder, or I learn.
Regarding the scheme I'm still looking. I wish I could really optimize this installation. And in all that I see we can not adjust the rod as recommended by Mister Pantone.
Only thing that holds my attention the air intake before the reactor to optimize the depression.
Otherwise, between spraying and vaporizing my heart swings, I will focus more on the vapo, it allows to reinject the exhaust completely.
So I speak without knowing I've never seen it shot on youtube! laugh out loud :|
I think to start by finding a collector to the case to modify it, to be able to continue to roll with my box during the time of the installation of the reactor.
Your tips are welcome. Thank you
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/05/09, 13:34

Hello tigrouille
tigrouille wrote:Bah there is the galley I can not solder. So either I find a nice welder, or I learn.

Learn, it will serve you moult and moult times .... and will consider many more variants without depending on the availability of one or the other.

tigrouille wrote:And in all that I see we can not adjust the rod as recommended by Mister Pantone.
Only thing that holds my attention the air intake before the reactor to optimize the depression.

The Gillier Pantome are much more mature than the Pantome.
There are on Econology great experimenters who have given, write, explain and schematized much more knowledge and know how than you will find in the speech and diagram of Pantome! Put your problem precisely, you will have someone who has an experience to share with you.

tigrouille wrote:I think to start by finding a collector to the case to modify it, to be able to continue to roll with my box during the time of the installation of the reactor.

It's a good method. You can also recover an intake manifold, it can also help you to consider better connection solutions and having a good idea of ​​congestion.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tigrouille » 16/05/09, 21:19

Thanks for your advice.

So I will go to the welding, but you advise me what? the material for solder to the air cheaper. lol i'm too stingy :D

If not sure that this forum is the best and I salute all the genius handymen who share their experience. I do not say that I will do better than everyone else. Already I will try to do my thing trying to enjoy the experience of others to maybe one day be able to bring my stone to the building.

By the way while strolling on the site of pantone I came across this link: http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Geet/auto_plans.htm
Apparently the reactor of the free plan at the right size for a car. Does anyone know what they are selling for 250 $? The gain in conso seems huge!
: Shock:
0 x
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tigrouille » 17/05/09, 20:37

I just came across this video where paul pantone himself says that the free plan he has put on the net is completely different from the system used on automobiles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrHLNRmCOk&feature=related
0 x
Tigrouille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tigrouille » 19/05/09, 22:32

I am venerable it is useless to traffic in all directions, just buy the good deals to Mr Pantone ... 250 $ say that tell you we contribute? after we will be the kings of oil! : Evil:
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"