Kit Pantone easily removable?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Vincho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Kit Pantone easily removable?

by Vincho » 09/08/09, 18:43

Hello everyone, here I would like to start installing a pantone reactor on my 1000 Nissan Micra 1988cc. I can do this up to 5L / 100km, but for me it is not enough. I would like to tinker with the process but I have a few questions:

- Having a new exhaust line, I would not want to start cutting it too much, there is just a connection between an average cylinder of +/- 10cm in diameter (flame cut?) And the last cylinder +/- 20cm of diameter (I was told that it was not a catalyst). Can the gases containing the gasoline lost there be collected or is it already too far?

- Has anyone ever tried to re-inject the water vapor containing the fuel recovered by the air filter? (Because it avoids a lot of problems and it would be easier to dismantle each year for the technical control-> Belgium)

thank you to enlighten me

0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/08/09, 19:18

Your diagram seems incomplete or false, all the exhaust gases do not pass through the bubbler.

For your reactor to be more efficient it would seem that it is necessary to connect upstream of the various silencers and expansion pot to recover more heat.

At the technical control, they mark you that the pot is damaged (without inspection) but not refuse you the control for that. (made a research on Econology with "Pantone technical control").

5 Liters per 100 is not a bad mill .... do not expect to gain 30% of consumption easily ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Vincho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vincho » 09/08/09, 23:04

Yes indeed I did that quickly, there must be a "T" with valves at the outlet of the muffler and another "T" at the inlet of the air filter. For the exhaust line, I got another in 3 parts on an old micra. I could therefore make the endothermic reactor there with, since my current exhaust is removable in the middle just before a "cylinder" (flame cutter).

I had thought of injecting the "new fuel" through the air filter rather than the gasoline inlet. Has anyone experienced this technique before?

And yes, one more thing, I had seen plans in which the bubbler was manufactured with a can of 5L of bleach, but I experimented by placing one at the outlet of my exhaust and to see it does not withstand heat too much. What material should it be designed in?

Thank you in advance
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/08/09, 23:38

... I had seen plans in which the bubbler was manufactured with a can of 5L of bleach, but I experimented by placing one at the outlet of my exhaust and to see it does not resist too much to the heat. What material should it be designed in?

If you blow hot exhaust gases inside, you need a metal tank for a minimum of mechanical resistance.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Vincho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vincho » 10/08/09, 19:13

I read that you could inject hydrogen into an internal combustion engine but that you had to change the spark plugs because they are made of a metal which causes hydrogen to explode only when it comes into contact with.

Don't we have this problem with the new fuel? Because in water vapor, there is more hydrogen than oxygen ... (Although this manufactured fuel also has a large part of the gasoline lost by the exhaust)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/08/09, 19:40

Dear Vincho:

platinum is indeed a known catalyst, but for this it requires a considerable contact surface.

Your water vapor, assuming it decomposes, is in the "perfect" combustion ratio. (2H + 1O = H20O)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/08/09, 00:47

Vincho wrote:I read that you could inject hydrogen into an internal combustion engine but that you had to change the spark plugs because they are made of a metal which causes hydrogen to explode only when it comes into contact with.

Changing the candles, I don't really see why? I rather read the opposite, the octane number of Hydrogen is very high and therefore does not risk having pre-ignition.

Candles covered with platinum are much more expensive and not necessarily better except for very special applications. Not sure that it exists in series in cars ...
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/08/09, 04:37

Flytox

Platinum spark plugs do exist, I had them as standard on a Dodge Caravan 1991, the defect is that they last longer (160 KM) and are no longer unscrewable when it's time to changed more several we had expensive repairs due to oxygen sensor errors, we changed modules and probes without knowing that it was simply the spark plugs that were defective at - + 000 km, because the module did not give ignition errors, fortunately I did not have this problem on mine.

There are double plates, triple plate and 4 plates.
:D
0 x
Vincho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vincho » 12/08/09, 08:54

I had the experience of placing my 5L container at the outlet of the jar and injecting all of the gases, hoping to transform the CO into CO2 (less toxic). To see, what came out of the container looked to feel "better", but when I told my mechanics teacher about the experience, he told me that if we made this mixture

either CO + CO2 + HC + N20 + H2O

we would get nitrogen acid I think, and that it is even more toxic than the other gases ... So, okay that we reduce the usual gases but we do not create any other? The technical control measures do not indicate 40 gases either ...

It is a notice that I was given so I prefer to have several
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 12/08/09, 12:14

it is or the interest of tinkering a pantone on a micra 1000 ... you will gain nothing at all and even if it works, you would reduce your consumption of 0.5 l can be not more ...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying