Question to C.Martz

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 17:31

"Yes ... basically I agree that the big" money keepers "value the status quo. As you said, the stability of world trade is largely dependent on the rules for managing oil production.

But in the medium term change is inevitable. The reason is that the price of oil is bound to increase inexorably (source of instability) for several reasons.

Reservations are limited. At the very least, 50 years of reserve remain. And this is without taking into account the explosion in demand that is likely to occur due to the emerging economies of Asia (especially China). "

this is exactly what I explain in the file "The use of oil" on the site ... pkoi do you think that bush is in iraq now? Because the Middle East has the cheapest oil for extraction ($ 1 to $ 2 a barrel in Saudi Arabia ... not much more in Iraq)

"must distinguish the production capacity from the extractable quantity" I also talk about it in the same file ...

"5 to 10 years maximum" ... this curve is in THE SAME FILE (and according to it ... the peak has already been exceeded ... but hey given the uncertainties on the reserves ... I grant you the benefit of the doubt! (rallalalalalal ... what good is it that I put files well put together online)

"as the petrodollar the shock will be all the greater" d or the interest of using petroleum BETTER but to go smoothly ... the Pantone process therefore constitutes an IDEAL solution at the present time especially given its low cost compared to emerging countries (China + India)

ps: will read the petroleum file even if he won't teach you anything you may be able to add interesting things since you seem to master the question (at least as much as I do)
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 27/03/03, 18:02

arghhhhh!
sorry i had not read this file : Lol:
(it gives the impression of talking to yourself)

For my part, I believe that energy self-sufficiency is achievable in the years to come. Small off-shore cogeneration production units based on solar thermal / PV and wind power is ideal. In this regard, the Swiss and the Germans have already launched national programs to encourage people to equip themselves.
I am carefully monitoring the market in this area and hope to start one of these days. (prices have to drop a little more).
But if you are building a house, do not hesitate ...
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 27/03/03, 18:19

Regarding the war in Iraq, I do not believe that the Americans are doing it for access to cheap oil.
The Iraqis have never refused to sell them their oil at a good price. Since the embargo began, it has been a UN resolution that obliges Iraqis to trade it for food only.
On the other hand, waging war on a (potentially) rich country is very profitable because one can spend without counting its armaments. It will then be enough to be paid in oil as compensation for "war damage".
In this sense, the Americans have already asked for the lifting of the famous "oil for food" resolution which prevents them from pumping oil from Iraq to reimburse themselves.
Needless to say, the French and the Russians are not too much for.

The Americans have finally found a good way to revive their economy, with this in mind it is in their interest to drop as many bombs as possible: the arsenals must be emptied.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 19:57

I take up Profmeca's message:

Because of my role as a teacher and to constantly study new systems aimed at reducing pollution by exhaust gases, I can tell you all that those whom you believe to be supposed, logical and thoughtful people to know the manufacturers are nothing.
Their conduct is dictated only by profit and the all-powerful oil tankers.
This is how you should know that they have several contracts binding them with other countries such as the purchase of catalytic converters in the USA.
They therefore have neither the possibility nor the desire that all this change.
Their depollution systems are real gas factories managed with the help of advanced electronics that they themselves find it difficult to manage.
They arrive like this at unforeseen and dangerous situations which they must correct with questionable techniques for depollution.
You should know that their catalytic converter contains precious metals such as rhodium, palladium, platinum and that the destruction of the pot or the car, all this will be lost.
Such a waste!
And to say that we can do better with a tube stack ...
Believe me, we are lying to you and we can do much better in terms of depollution
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 27/03/03, 22:15

Hmmm. Profmeca and Chris ..... This is the famous ZX? <_
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 22:29

yes the famous :) c the right word! in full retransformation for the moment ... we say no more <_
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 27/03/03, 22:46

Raaaaaaah I'm impatient me : Lol:

highly your results :D
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 22:50

there are already 20% stable ... I say no more for V2 :)
0 x