Install Pantone on a gasoline Renault18 8 horses

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/01/14, 13:14

The "WITH" is a system that is generally added at the inlet of the intake manifold to cause turbulence just after the carburetor, to make a "Vortex". These turbulences are generally caused by a sheet cut and shaped "helix" which is fairly angular and easy to produce. The air thus stirs the gasoline droplets much better and improves their evaporation before it enters the cylinder head. The combustion is more homogeneous and therefore improved and the consumption lower. This can improve smoothness and low-end torque on some engines. On the other hand, it can also limit the maximum power because of the induced pressure drops .... but when looking for a lower consumption, this is not a problem. : Mrgreen:

Search the site search engine with: "WITH", turbulator intake, for example.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-turbula ... t2212.html

To reduce consumption, you can also work on the carburettor recovery pump by limiting its flow. The accelerations are softer but the conso in town decreases significantly. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 25/01/14, 14:08

Hello
This image illustrates what Flytox said about the fuel pump. It is just to the left of the reactor outlet copper tube and also the breather tubes I mentioned above.

Regarding the AVEC it would be necessary to unscrew the carburetor and put a deflector here.
In this photo there is a kind of AVEC since I had put a deflector sheet to suck the reactor outlet directly into the intake manifold under the carburetor.

And here is the Instant Steam Generator Michel - Alias ​​Camel1 is the easiest way to feed the reactor that I could test.
https://www.econologie.com/generateur-de ... -3735.html
0 x
brahimour
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by brahimour » 25/01/14, 14:58

PITMIX wrote:Ouch that's not the answer I was waiting for, do you have more details?
What is the conso of the car. What use do you make of it?
To summarize on my R5 I had blocked the throttle of the second body in closed position by removing a small hinge and replaced the jets by smaller ones. It must be ensured that the carburation remains good. Then I had installed the reactor that opened into the air filter through the breather tube. I'm looking for the photos of the time.

thanks again M PITMIX for helping me and sharing with me your experience
by chance hhhh, I too had a R5 kind of cow greedy! it consumes 11L / 100 KM
but my R18 now consumes almost 9 to 10L / 100KM with its Peugeot 205 carburetor and equipped with a large engine; because they say it is economical!
but the problem that we are now embarrassed in Morocco is that the state will not support gasoline, which will increase its price to 15DH / 1L, Morocco is too expensive !!! because an egg = 1DH
after seeing the Pantone Truc, I thought about the master point on my greedy car.
But by doing research on the web, I found a garage not far from my home that goes up something from the association HYPNOW saying it lowers consumption

here is the link of the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4M8iUNc6_0
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 25/01/14, 15:06

It's the same thing we do here, but it costs almost nothing. Just manpower and some scrap metal.
If the HYPNOW is not too expensive you can test but generally the price is a scam compared to what it will cost you by doing it yourself.
As you can see on the videos, they put the system on the breather with a Y-tube and then they feed the reactor, which in turn returns to the intake instead of the breather tube.
The main difference is the size of the reactor which in the case of hypnow is very small. It is also placed outside the exhaust so it is easier to install. In Morocco the reactor heats enough just in contact with the exhaust tube.
In France on Diesel we put it in the tube so that it heats better. On gasoline engine even outside it's good because the exhaust tube heats a lot more than Diesel.
Last edited by PITMIX the 25 / 01 / 14, 15: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
brahimour
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by brahimour » 25/01/14, 15:11

Questions
is this Retrokit NANO useful?
do you advise me to go upstairs?
here is another kit on a Hyundai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5LLlNqSUs
the video of a young Moroccan who explains how the trick works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-LINZffQA
0 x
brahimour
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by brahimour » 25/01/14, 15:15

PITMIX hat and Flytox hat
I will start my Work "Inchae ALLAH" = "God willing"
thank you very much for answering me and enlightening me my way
It's very kind
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 25/01/14, 15:32

Beware of the Hyundai is a hydrogen generator and the problem is the price. It's not a Pantone.
The video of the young Moroccan is a 100% Pantone engine.
On the cars, the Gillier-style pantone reactor is used in water doping. This is not really the same principle as the 100% Pantone.
The 100% pantone is the reactor and the bubbler that replaces the carburetor. It's good for constant-speed engines (generator and lawnmowers) not for cars.
Doping with water like hypnow is easier.
Just replace some of the air your engine sucks with what comes out of the reactor. The best way is to pass some of the breather gas into the reactor.
0 x
brahimour
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by brahimour » 25/01/14, 15:41

ok, i just learned a new one! = the 100% Pantone is different from the water doping engine!
I went to a few garages and showed them the video, but the problem they did not understand how it comes and where it comes out, because they are not educated or well trained ...
so I think I'll go see a mechanic in the city of Marrakech, the latter installs HYPNOW kits ...
but I do not know is it going to lower the consumption or not
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 25/01/14, 15:54

The problem of consumption is the measure in the long term.
It is necessary to have a very important decrease of consumption to see it immediately and without measuring device.
If the decline is only a few percent, it's harder to see. This is why we do not buy a product in the trade because the result varies very strongly from one vehicle to another.
As I told you, it often takes more than just water doping to get something blatant. Especially on a gasoline engine.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/01/14, 19:21

PITMIX wrote: It's not a Pantone.
The video of the young Moroccan is a 100% Pantone engine.
On the cars, the Gillier-style pantone reactor is used in water doping. This is not really the same principle as the 100% Pantone.
The 100% pantone is the reactor and the bubbler that replaces the carburetor. It's good for constant-speed engines (generator and lawnmowers) not for cars.
Doping with water like hypnow is easier.
Just replace some of the air your engine sucks with what comes out of the reactor. The best way is to pass some of the breather gas into the reactor.

+ 1; The video shows a young Moroccan demonstration using Pantone 100% and especially not something functional in time. It does not absorb power (so it is absolutely not significant) and mixing the fuel and water in the same vessel is a bullshit even if the original drawing by Paul Pantone. : Mrgreen:

Gasoline begins to evaporate well before water when hot exhaust gases blow into the tank. So the lighter fractions of the gasoline first evaporate quickly, then the heavier and heavier fractions until there is a "thing" that looks a bit like oil at the bottom of the gasoline. tank ... or there is a lot more water in proportion than at the start of the experiment ... and this "residue" is not combustible in a gasoline engine. The engine stalls well before having swallowed its entire tank. : Mrgreen:

Moreover throughout the manipulation the operator must regularly play with the various taps to traffic the wealth that changes constantly as we do not burn the same thing from the beginning to the end of the manipulation. In the current state of development of 100% Pantone, it is not at all transposable to the use / driving.

On the other hand, the Gillier Pantone, which only vaporizes water, "self-regulates" and generally does not need major manipulations during its use or these can be relatively "automated". :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132