100% pantone generator set

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 01:30

zac wrote:
jean63 wrote:Which brand and which model to buy which easily allows the adaptation of the pantone?

Can we find good opportunities?

how much power and how many hours of annual use?

@+

No idea ! it all depends on the failure that occurs: during the storm of December 1999, we had no electricity for 3 or 4 days: high voltage pylons on the ground.

I need to document myself.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 31/01/07, 09:45

for this use: 2 or 3 kw are sufficient, even 1 kw! , if your not heating resistance, the main thing: freezing, fridge, light it consumes little, after just accumulate the w for the calculation, or you branch in turn (a freezer takes 48h)
if you have electric heating then ... (but I don't think so : Cheesy: )
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/07, 11:44

denis wrote:for this use: 2 or 3 kw are sufficient, even 1 kw! , if your not heating resistance, the main thing: freezing, fridge, light it consumes little, after just accumulate the w for the calculation, or you branch in turn (a freezer takes 48h)
if you have electric heating then ... (but I don't think so : Cheesy: )

If you have electric heating then ...: no electric heating. Currently I work with a 6 KW meter and it takes care not to accumulate large consumers cooking plates, ovens, washing machine ..

The important thing is "gas boiler + water heating circulators (2)" and above all "fridge + freezer. And a little light". The rest we can do without !!

What power, what price? opportunity we find? I can look on ebay, but I don't trust this kind of sale too much.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 31/01/07, 19:27

hi field!

nice, I see that the coldness of the scorching winter : Mrgreen: did not stop you in your experiments ... how long have you been on this montage :?:

for my part, I also want to get started on the assembly of an electro group or generator to connect a little all above (pump ...)
but it will not start before March at the earliest, see June ... luckily I could follow the evolution of your editing and the precious advice of Andre : Cheesy:

d'ailleurs:
Andre wrote:[..], while with a carburetor the heavy parts pass through the rod and into the engine, When the time comes to make consumption calculations and tests, all the liquid consumed represents exactly the result.

Even with gasoline a bubbler consumes the best in gasoline, the rest at the bottom does not pass into the engine, it looks like old gasoline in a tank,
it is for this reason that to make a demonstration with a panton with a bubbler and a carburetor there is a small difference on what comes out of the exhaust, with fuel oil panton carburetor there is a scent of modern diesel engine,with lots of water, it smells almost more.

with lots of water this means with a LOT of water or with VERY LITTLE water ... because you often repeat that you should not put too much water because it does not improve consumption ?? !!?

if not it is indeed a petrol engine ... the results in steam doping on diesel are they not better ... if not, maybe they are easier to obtain ???

well, it is absolutely essential that I open a post on my future proto .... which is soon no longer a dream ... as soon as I have the first plans (end of February) I open it promised !!! : Wink:

CIAO CIAO
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/01/07, 23:16

Hello
with very much water this means with a LOT of water or with VERY LITTLE water ... because you often repeat that you should not put too much water because it does not improve consumption ?? !!?

A chance that there are some who reread, because often it is necessary to decipher me, even in the language I have misery has to express myself in my entourage, I am too old to change ...

What I wanted to say is very little water particularly with a single oil reactor it takes all its heat to process the oil and the difference between passing water and no water and thin to measure, if only that, wealth can be impoverished.
the only gain is in the odors coming out of the exhaust.

I am still far from being convinced of a water and fuel crack in the reactor, enough that in the last 100% pants I did not put water. It remains to be seen whether there are any who succeed in demonstrating a substantial economy with a 100% panton + water in the same reactor. I did not arrive.
Even using a 30% alcohol water mixture it works but the consumption balance remains almost identical as pure alcohol water only passed. (pollution side I have nothing to measure)

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 01/02/07, 13:06

hi Andre
Andre wrote: A chance that there are some who reread, because often it is necessary to decipher me, even in the language I have misery has to express myself in my entourage, I am too old to change ...

change nothing ... : Cheesy: ... I can imagine you, a big bearded man (or not) with a lumberjack shirt (typical Canadian) and the overalls of the mechanic! : Lol: always to tinker after a few things so that it meets your criteria of use : Wink:
and then games tell you that this year I have a teacher (who lives on another planet : Lol:) who speaks half French and German to us that he cannot find these words in English ... durdur the decryption there : Lol:

What I wanted to say is very little water particularly with a single oil reactor it takes all its heat to process the oil and the difference between passing water and no water and thin to measure, if only that, wealth can be impoverished.
the only gain is in the odors coming out of the exhaust.

so I understood your previous explanations ...

Even using a 30% alcohol water mixture it works but the consumption balance remains almost identical as pure alcohol water only passed. (pollution side I have nothing to measure)

Andre

uh there I did not understand well ...
-> it is the same alcohol consumption in both cases
-> or it is the same quantity of liquid (either pure alcohol or water + 30% alcohol) which is evaporated then burned in the engine ...
I think this is the first solution ... in the balance you burned the same amount of alcohol ... even with 70% more water ...
(stupid question! if I have the answer but is it ever ...)

one more question and I stop bothering you ... to get everything and any fuel through it is better to have a portable fuel upstream of the reactor?

suggestion open to all:
would it be appropriate to make a reactor for water and a reactor for fuel sort of 100% pantone unblock (or independent)
with two possibilities:
-> either the air is adjusted before the steam reactor
-> either this adjustment is made just before admission to the room
:?: :?: :?: :? :?: :?: :?:

@+
0 x

Other

by Other » 01/02/07, 17:44

Hello

-> or it is the same quantity of liquid (either pure alcohol or water + 30% alcohol) which is evaporated then burned in the engine ...
I think this is the first solution ... in the balance you burned the same amount of alcohol ... even with 70% more water ...

It is difficult to run the engine with a mixture exceed 30% water above that alcohol is not always pure
What I wanted to say about a generator with developed power equals the amount of pure alcohol or mixed with water, it takes approximately the same amount of pure alcohol to develop the same energy, measured on the generator. the measurements are made as equal power on the generator and timing of the running time for the consumption of 50cl of alcohol then 50cl of alcohol mixed with different proportion of water, we deduce that water in this way does not bring that very little gain, but to draw conclusions. This is not the case in doping exclusively with water on a gasoline engine equi works on its original system.
-> either the air is adjusted before the steam reactor
-> either this adjustment is made just before admission to the room

Into the reactor inlet should be at least just to carry the mist exhaust gases may replace the air
it is advantageous to pass as little gas as possible into the reactor so as not to cool it too much (especially small engines for which the reactor is relatively large)
The metering of the combustion air must always be done at the outlet of the reactor.
one more question and I stop bothering you ... to get everything and any fuel through it is better to have a portable fuel upstream of the reactor?

If you take a portable carburetor it fuat mouth completely the air intake and let it suck through a hole
from 3 to 4 mm in diameter, the inlet of the carburetor must not exceed the surface of the reactor rod if you want a vacuum in the carburetor.
I prefer the small carburetors of model reduced a nozzle of 3,2 mm it is sufficient, and their richness is easily adjustable with a screw.
It must be understood that what passes in this carburetor is a lot of fuel and very little air, a mixture so rich that it can not ignite in the reactor, it will make gas
and it is this gas mixed with air which will make the engine work properly, it is necessary to dose the right ratio at this place.

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 01/02/07, 23:23

Andre wrote:...................
I prefer the small carburetors of model reduced a nozzle of 3,2 mm it is sufficient, and their richness is easily adjustable with a screw.
It must be understood that what passes in this carburetor is a lot of fuel and very little air, a mixture so rich that it can not ignite in the reactor, it will make gas
and it is this gas mixed with air which will make the engine work properly, it is necessary to dose the right ratio at this place.

Andre

OK, well received captain : Lol:
please :!:
I can't wait to be in good weather to attack the practice ... : Cheesy:

@+
0 x

champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 26/02/07, 12:18

I measured the juice that came out of the group. It is difficult to pass the 170V mark and the older the petrol, the more difficult it is to run it. :frown:
So I'm going to work on a system with a carburetor and then injectors
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 26/02/07, 14:56

field wrote:So I'm going to work on a system with a carburetor and then injectors

Hello,

hummm interesting ... i'm waiting to see your results ...
how will your injectors be controlled ???

@+
0 x