System G on a helicopter

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Re: I will be you ...

by Christophe » 19/09/06, 19:32

Zulu wrote:Hi,
If I were you, I would at least modify the announcement on the Econologie.com home page by explaining that this is a hoax ... that this helicopter is not equipped with a Pantone engine, etc. On the other hand, the discussion can remain as it is on the forum since it has resulted in clarifying the matter.

Well it's done ... I made a "corrective" news ...

Zulu wrote:I do not understand that Quanthome does not correct things. Everyone (Quanthome and you) is free to be discredited. But that's not what will move the Smilblick forward. Take someone like me - who has serious doubts about the spectacular returns advertised here and there - when I see that a hoax as big as this is taken at face value by the defenders of the Pantone engine, I wonder questions.

There is no doubt about the "yield" improvements because they are real otherwise pkoi would farmers modify ALL tractors? There is nothing more pragmatic than a farmer: if it didn't work, it would be quickly taken apart, believe me! Only voila, the operating conditions remain unclear ... and this is where the bottom hurts ... but this does not prevent hundreds of tractors from running with doping ... Good, no?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/09/06, 20:41

Christophe wrote:[...] Uh no I believe it was Mercedes ... it would be necessary to do some research ....

Serie 7 at H2? With a heat pump + reformer or in combustion? [...]
Heat engine and tank filled with liquid H2 (therefore isolated).
Link here ...

Christophe wrote:For the 20 years of service it is missed ... He had his baccalaureate in 1990 and became a policeman in 1998 but hey it may not be his personal helicopter either ... Retired military personnel can work again by accumulating salary + retirement? I did not know...
Yes, yes, it is an interesting advantage since you can start a "second life" at 40 or 45 with a comfortable income.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/06, 21:37

Woodcutter wrote:Heat engine and tank filled with liquid H2 (therefore isolated).
Link here ...

Waaaaaaaw it's beaaaaaaaaaaau !! But it was indeed the same thing that I had read concerning the works of the 80s ... finally it might be BMW ... : Cheesy:

ps: good without laughing, pkoi zon not made a "small" car at the H2 ???? Twingo style?
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 20/09/06, 00:50

Well yeah a Twingo or a Hydrogen Logan would be much more popular than a BMW with V12 engine at 150000Euro.
But as they say technology always comes from the top.
Even for safety equipment, this commercial law is valid.
0 x
zulu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zulu » 20/09/06, 07:59

Read on the Quanthomme website:
The photo which had been transmitted to us had been given to our correspondent and caused a certain number of misunderstandings ... it was as a model ...

In other words: "with this photo, our correspondents tried to make you believe that this helicopter was equipped with a Pantone engine ...". Further:
Pending the photos of details, the authenticity of the assembly is confirmed to us.

In other words: "a helicopter was really equipped but it was not the one in the photo ..."
Do you find that serious?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 08:57

Me it is the video put in replacement of the fake photo that I find not really credible ... anyway ... the hosts of the quanthomme site do what they can!

Critics of the system are everywhere and will use all means to avoid exploding ... the truth! Do not throw the stone entirely at the quanthomme site !!
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 20/09/06, 09:40

Hello
Indeed, we must not throw a stone at Quant'homme but I simply believe that they are victims of their success.
I have already shown that it is very easy to deceive people with a mini video. Now everything can be explained by the risk involved in making such a modification on a helicopter.
I would like clarification.
How are the information published on Quant'homme verified?
If it is enough to send an email with photos and comments it is too simple.
"Yes it works, it's great before my car consumed 10L / 100km and today 7L / 100km.
I installed a bubbler which bubbles and a reactor which reacts, the engine absorbs 0,8l of water per 100km it is a real treat.
Thank you Quant'homme !! "

I know it's easier to take people for granted, but given the large number of visitors to the Quant'homme site and the fact that this system is starting to become known to the general public, I think they would need people to check the info on the ground.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/09/06, 11:12

Christophe wrote:[...] ps: good without laughing, pkoi zon not made a "small" car with the H2 ???? Twingo style?
How do you fit a 2 liter engine (to have around 90 hp per H2) in a Twingo and a tank that must occupy about 300 liters of space?

Who are we going to rent a Twingo for € 600 / month * to carry out tests in real conditions?

* figure invented by myself ... but I think that a leasing on a big car must be of this level, or even more
0 x
zulu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zulu » 20/09/06, 14:49

Christophe writes:
There is no doubt about the "yield" improvements because they are real otherwise pkoi would farmers modify ALL tractors? There is nothing more pragmatic than a farmer: if it didn't work, it would be quickly taken apart, believe me!

I'm afraid the word "ALL" is a bit strong. I live in an agricultural region - North Finistère - where there are a large number of small farmers. Chances are some of them have experimented with the Pantone engine. I am ready to meet them and do a little report. Do you have contact information to give me? Thanks in advance.

Can't wait to see the actual photos of the "pantoné" helicopter. I hope that these will not be close-up pictures of an engine where it will not be possible to tell if it is a helicopter or not. They are promised for today. In the meantime, the video currently online is from absolutely nothing. Quant'Homme would have done better not to publish it.
0 x
Other

by Other » 20/09/06, 16:08

Hello Zulu

I do not think it is naive enough to publish on the net such an assembly of a certified aircraft, and amateur manufacturer helicopters it is extreme rare we can count them on a hand therefore quite easy to trace, the only posibility and to see such an assembly it is a plane at the end of its life which will in any case go out of traffic,
but still there for all the reasons mentioned above why a pilot would get wet to put this on the net he risks a license suspension (unless it is already suspended and invalid). it risks losing the license of the mechanic who signs the last inspection, you only change an inner tube in a tire, you have to rent it in the book with the label
like whatever it is aviation approved!

When you have your doubts about the process with everything that we hear on the net. I understand you, only those who have tapped in it know, but those who speak of 50% of energy saving me also I have doubts about the way they made their measurements, one can lack precision in the figures, but not on a scale of the same, in general those which announces large figures one overvalued the initial consumption, often during the assembly it have better adjust the engine shut down the injectors place the feed and have no more measurement sanas panton, The good results are close to 30%
now free for you to believe it, I would not waste time to prove to each and everyone these figures, I continue to seek to go further ..

Andre
0 x