Experimentation pantone motor calculations

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Pierre-Yves
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pierre-Yves » 28/02/08, 19:43

fuel savings come at the expense of horsepower?
This is wrong

I think we misunderstood each other ... and I stand by what I said, regarding the simple pantone.

To answer Cirahpas, I don't see the point at all in remaking "an Echo-Motor 1", which we know does not work.
0 x
optimization, energy savings
http://www.avel-vor.fr
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/02/08, 20:14

Hello
Pierre-Yves wrote:
fuel savings come at the expense of horsepower?
This is wrong

I think we misunderstood each other ... and I stand by what I said, regarding the simple pantone.

To answer Cirahpas, I don't see the point at all in remaking "an Echo-Motor 1", which we know does not work.

We should first agree on the meaning of economy.

An engine with a 100% panton system on an electric generator is more economical than the original carburetor system.
it can also run on diesel it is even more economical it consumes less than gasoline in volume.
A way to compare the economy, the same generator the same load and we measure the fuel consumed during a given time.
To charge 350watts to the generator for 1 hour I consume less with the panton, even that I would do the tests in a certified laboratory with flowmeter the results will be similar ..

Now if the generator delivers 1000w without panton and it only outputs 800watt with panton that does not mean that the savings are made at the expense of power.
Savings and efficiency are one thing, maximum power is another thing.

If for your needs it takes 1000watt buy a 1500w generator which is also the case of all cars in circulation we use the motors at 50% of their capacity
at least in America (a 350hp Chevrolet to drive at 100kmh speed limit)

Andre
0 x
Mickael275
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Gillier Pantone

by Mickael275 » 29/02/08, 15:48

As you say, the simple pantone doesn't sound very interesting. In the tank, it is very likely that only the volatile part of the gasoline will evaporate with a little water.

Here is our idea:
- In the pantone reactor, in the bubbler tank and in the pantone reactor, only water is passed.
-At the outlet of the reactor, the air-gasoline mixture comes from the carburetor.

In fact I make a simple pantone model which I run in gillier pantone.

It seems to me that this is how Mr gillier realized that a more efficient system existed.

This assembly is not complicated and can allow me to have correct results. What do you think ?

cirahpas
0 x
Other

Re: pantone gillier

by Other » 29/02/08, 19:03

Hello
sapharic wrote:As you say, the simple pantone doesn't sound very interesting. In the tank, it is very likely that only the volatile part of the gasoline will evaporate with a little water.

Here is our idea:
- In the pantone reactor, in the bubbler tank and in the pantone reactor, only water is passed.
-At the outlet of the reactor, the air-gasoline mixture comes from the carburetor.

In fact I make a simple pantone model which I run in gillier pantone.

It seems to me that this is how Mr gillier realized that a more efficient system existed.

This assembly is not complicated and can allow me to have correct results. What do you think ?

cirahpas

You have to establish the experience, the measurements and what you want to learn or take apart.

If I understand you keep the gasoline engine intact and you add a water doping to it.

It remains to know the exit of the doping, enter how in the engine
at the inlet of the carburetor, it takes a certain depression to pump into the reactor, if the reactor is supplied with a Buller with an air inlet, the depression must fight the level of water in the bubbler.

water doping considerably improves the pollution, but on a gasoline engine (low compression), the results are around 20% on a large automobile engine, lower on a very small displacement engine)

If you are looking to make an experimental setup to determine several experiments with 100% water and poly-fuel alcohol + water or fuel oil ect .. I advise you to do a panton setup without the original carburetor without the bubbler
a panton with small carburettor of reduced model, an easily removable rod
with a small carburetor there is no ambiguity on the consumption all the fuel or water which passes through the engine is measured consumed.
Nothing prevents you from operating with alcohol fuel mixed with different% water and doing your calculations.
you can also run on oil with a little water mist in front of the reactor, either a mist or a bubbler
(the amount of water consumed for a small engine to have a certain efficiency is low)

Andre
Easy to do and allows you to do several experiments
0 x
Mickael275
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

water ionization

by Mickael275 » 12/03/08, 20:11

We would also like to do a theoretical study on this water doping.

We hear about water cracking but we can not find any source for it.

Is it the autoprotolysis of water? (which varies according to temperature and pressure conditions)
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 12/03/08, 20:28

By cracking, they mean 2 H2O => 2 H2 + O2

Autoprotolysis is H2O => H + + HO-

So no, cracking is not autoprotolysis, but on the other hand cracking is not necessarily the most viable theoretical explanation; there are already some who have done the calculations, even in the most optimistic hypothesis it does not help much:

https://www.econologie.com/etude-tipe-th ... -3069.html

Note: in rigor of the calculations, this document is not bad, but you should still ask your teachers if they do not see any problem with the library being essentially a collection of websites, none of which is that of 'a recognized institution. Or is it because they did not provide the version of the TIPE report with the complete library?
0 x