Study on Test Bench Reactor-Pantone-Mines de Douai

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 07/04/07, 15:26

Yeah, that's pretty straightforward yes!
It's sad to see so much hatred for new generations of engineers coming out of school just waiting to learn. You must know that it is not because one has made long studies that one should not be entitled to as much information and training as the others ... Only change, our capacity to understand and to exploit the information. But this is not yet back in the mores. Sometimes I feel that we are at the beginning of the 20th century.
Then, in terms of testing different concepts, we can see the lack of flexibility and openness of these people who are mechanics, and who, under the pretext that they have disassembled and reassembled hundreds of engines, are taken for the gods of mechanics ... The mechanics is not limited to the only engine! Still happy...
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 07/04/07, 15:34

Fortunately there are engineers who look into the matter in a serious way, once and for all, to determine if there is info or intox. And, if there is interesting information, then, to deepen the subject ... All this, in spite of the sarcasms, the jeers and blames of certain actors and spectators ...

Good luck to the group who launched a serious study on the subject! What a long time waited others ... : Wink:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/04/07, 04:45

Hello
ThierrySan wrote:Yeah, that's pretty straightforward yes!
It's sad to see so much hatred for new generations of engineers coming out of school just waiting to learn. You must know that it is not because one has made long studies that one should not be entitled to as much information and training as the others ... Only change, our capacity to understand and to exploit the information. But this is not yet back in the mores. Sometimes I feel that we are at the beginning of the 20th century.
Then, in terms of testing different concepts, we can see the lack of flexibility and openness of these people who are mechanics, and who, under the pretext that they have disassembled and reassembled hundreds of engines, are taken for the gods of mechanics ... The mechanics is not limited to the only engine! Still happy...

I do not think he hates these young people who are trying to make a panton walk and understand. On the contrary, we encourage them.
I find it regrettable that they have invested so much energy in their editing that at first will not be able to give good results, they should have consulted and analyze the progress of others, as well as all the mistakes we made to not start again, he would have started something that works

Errors

Reactor placed too far into the exhaust pipe too long bubbler and return to the engine.

Reactor rod too big welding point (in 100% panton a rod leave free in the reactor without soldering points works as well)
Bulleur off dimenssion difficult to heat
a reduced model carburetor would have been more functional and more controllable for a variable load self-propelled engine,
it would have allowed them to walk with differrent fuel alcohol and water, gasoline, fuel oil, ect .. easier to measure consomations
If he makes sure to do tests with water and fuel, a small carburettor easy to do with two spikes with a fuel and a water.
The input into the throttle engine is not as simple as it was to make on a large engine, there is almost no vacuum to suck into the reactor.

The control between what comes out of the reactor and the air admitted into the engine is more complex to realize than a carburettor

If he managed to roll on the road with that it's a feat!
adjust the richness of the mixture in variable driving with a bubbler not easy.

What he should do
a reactor very close to the exit escapement fed by a small carburettor with two nozzles (nozzle of 4 has 5 mm) with two nozzle one for the water and the other for the fuel and to control the wealth only with needle valves
to make the entry under the carburettor in the strong depression
start on the carburetor slightly open the needle valve and cut the gasoline of the carburetor, keep only the throttle valve for the air intake of the engine
on highway I place the needle valve gasoline and I control the air by the pappillon stabilized speed we arrive at a good dosage (it suffic to measure with a lambda probe a value of 0,3 04 volts) without probe it also works when c It is too yellow to release the accelerator a little less air for the same gasoline flow.
The reactor makes only rich gas too rich to light at the exit of the reactor it must give it its good ratio ..

The other panton system on the WV cocinelle is to plant a lawn mower carburettor in front of the reactor and control it by the accelerator to adjust its richness and send it under the carburetor
Other

[

Upload Images with PicTiger

Upload Images with PicTiger
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 08/04/07, 10:35

I think ThierrySan was talking about the other forum where we find a lot of very constructive remarks (is not echo-motor) coming from well-intentioned and well-rational people who know (them) what possible or not ...

In any case, I encourage your approach but it is true that your proto seems to have been made a little hastily.

Insiprate remarks from André, Pitmix, Boulon, camel and other experimenters ...

Good continuation
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
echo-engine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thanks

by echo-engine » 08/04/07, 10:56

Hello everybody

First, we wanted to thank all the people who leave us messages on our guestbook and / or leave us posts on the forum from econologie.com.

We are very happy to see that our approach interests you.

To answer all those who give us advice on our assembly. Well already thank you for all this information that can help us improve our results in terms of consumption.

Many messages advise us to get closer to individuals who have already mounted reactors before performing any test.

Why did not we do it?
Our general approach is to test a Pantone reactor on a test bench. What we wanted was to start from "the basics", that is, the original plans from Pantone.

As soon as we built this protoype, we validated the concept by rolling our car on track (on this subject we will soon put online videos of this test track). Then we placed our prototype on test bench in order to quantify this operation.

We obtained first figures that you can find on our website (test section).
Now we want to get better figures on this process. Therefore, we will start to vary the different parameters.
Among these parameters, comes into account the technological choices we have made.

So now, we will build on your experiences, because we are all aware that what you have achieved: your ideas, your observations, your changes and your mistakes can help us.

The message we want to convey through this post is that we do not want to impose ourselves as those who hold the truth about the Pantone. Our will is not there. What we want to do is make an objective study of the process by helping us with the means of a research center and the experience of those who have been there for years.

So continue to send us your feedback and advice, we are always listening.

Kind regards.

The echo-motor project.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/04/07, 11:12

Actually Misterloxo, André, my remarks were made in relation to the other site (forum auto: see Lio74 link) and not this one ...

I have a question for Echo-Moteur: do you test exhaust pollution ?!
0 x
echo-engine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pollution tests

by echo-engine » 08/04/07, 11:24

Hello everybody

For ThierrySan, we intend to carry out pollution tests.

We will keep you informed as soon as they are made.

The echo-motor project.
0 x
Other

by Other » 09/04/07, 04:40

Hello

ThierrySan wrote:Actually Misterloxo, André, my remarks were made in relation to the other site (forum auto: see Lio74 link) and not this one ...

I have a question for Echo-Moteur: do you test exhaust pollution ?!

I'm going to read on this forum all that was said about doping has water, reading posts all those who answered did not reactor, and have never seen a march, but he read a lot .. I think the small team of young people have nothing to expect on this forum for the realization of their project.
I was trying to make a post on this forum but I find it hardly worth losing to be justified, to prove what? I prefer to keep my energy and my time to improve the system.

For ZAC, you have noticed that at the oil march the reactor output is from 25c to 30c warmer than the diesel fuel step.
my exhaust thermocouple is broken I wonder if the exhaust would not be hotter with oil than with gas oil?

Andre
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 09/04/07, 10:02

I think we had the same reaction and the same action about each other forum, André ... It's useless as you say! : Wink:
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/04/07, 11:42

ThierrySan wrote:I think we had the same reaction and the same action about each other forum, André ... It's useless as you say! : Wink:

Hello

I like you too

For the temperature I noticed nothing; but it's been so long since I've been using oil that I can not remember the gas oil (my last 6 vehicles only run on oil).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.