Efficiency ecopra kit?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/02/14, 19:55

J I measure my hoses LDR. They are 19mm inside. So a serpentine 19mm it makes a big bend nan especially in a ti tin 2L

At worst you mount 14 / 16 mm pipe. Your welder needs to know how to do it. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 12/02/14, 19:57

Yes, I imagine, but the reduction in diameter will not cause any concern in the circulation of the LDR ??
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/02/14, 21:56

This should go, there is no need for a pile-size flow adjustment. : Mrgreen: To optimize everything in the least detail is not possible (study / finance / manufacturing etc ...) nor forcing very useful (for what gain?) For an individual.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 24/04/14, 14:51

Hi everyone, I just made an appointment with my welder. We still think about materials to use, stainless steel or copper ???
Looking at the man I saw that some used a calorstat to avoid swallowing cold water : Mrgreen:
What do you think?? what type of heat must it mount and is it easy to solder ??
Thank you for your opinions
0 x
pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 24/04/14, 16:54

Hi everyone, I just made an appointment with my welder. We still think about materials to use, stainless steel or copper ???
Looking at the man I saw that some used a calorstat to avoid swallowing cold water : Mrgreen:
Thank you for your opinions
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/04/14, 19:36

pauline82 wrote:Looking at the man I saw that some used a calorstat to avoid swallowing cold water : Mrgreen:

You must definitely talk about this:

http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/paged ... David9.htm

On the principle, it is very good (limitation of temperature variations / safety drowning reactor etc ...). It's probably a plus on a really optimized system. On the other hand, in my various assemblies, I have not been able to see a difference between cold and hot air, regulated or not for the air that goes to the reactor. When the air bubbles pass through the bubbler water they must certainly come out almost at the same temperature as the water regardless of the upstream course, it seems to me not be a significant parameter of the proper operation of the bubbler.

Not trying to braze calorstat, a priori when it is brass, it's not difficult (when we know weld : Mrgreen:). On the other hand to find an adjustable it is more difficult, usually it's all set ... :frown:.
Finally, not sure that it is necessary to change the setting, the majority of cars operate in the vicinity of 85 ° C is about what is needed.

There are also models of calorstat that are made to be mounted directly in a hose, in this case even more need to braze.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 24/04/14, 21:30

I have to find one of 104 because they are small and brass.
I can not wait to try : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
I make the plans and send them to the welder and leave : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Do you prefer brass or stainless steel
He told me that in copper it would take less time :!: :!:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/04/14, 18:16

pauline82 wrote:Do you prefer brass or stainless steel
He told me that in copper it would take less time :!: :!:

Copper is by far the easiest to work with ... the one that will ensure the best heat transfer :P , brass and stainless steel are more difficult to machine and more expensive.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

pauline82
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pauline82 » 26/04/14, 22:35

Thank you for your answer. It will be copper then
By way of hose some have they used flexible hoses plumbing fontines used to connect the faucet to the pipes ???
Is this a good solution to replace stainless steel hoses Ecopra ???
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 26/04/14, 23:31

pauline82 wrote:By way of hose some have they used flexible hoses plumbing fontines used to connect the faucet to the pipes ???
Is this a good solution to replace stainless steel hoses Ecopra ???

For the water of the LDR no problem, for against for steam, must see. Chai not if these flexible hoses (braided?) It has already been used without problem on Gillier Pantone, it seems that it is well suited to cold or hot sanitary water, but it seems to me that there is a marked tip like 110 ° C max (to be checked). It's really a little fair ......

The stainless steel hoses, it must work well ..... although with some retentions between the rings ... : Mrgreen: For the steam, the silicone is not given but it supports well without retentions.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"