Vialle calculator

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
micheloum
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vialle calculator

by micheloum » 28/05/08, 07:29

a calculator vialle it takes 800 euros but as it is an old model almost not found. So you have to switch to a felt model which requires a bit more than 2000 euros. So for me the pantone process interests me. I can't quite understand the calculation of the steam generator. I am retired I have all my time to test
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Hello again

by martien007 » 28/05/08, 09:11

micheloum wrote:a calculator vialle it takes 800 euros but as it is an old model almost not found. So you have to switch to a felt model which requires a bit more than 2000 euros. So for me the pantone process interests me. I can't quite understand the calculation of the steam generator. I am retired I have all my time to test

2000 euros a calculator !!! I guess it is only used for LPG?

Again, the old "basic" systems may have been less precise in supplying the gaseous LPG to the engine, but there was no overpriced electronic control unit and it worked fine.

Long live on-board electronics: when it breaks down, a vehicle in perfect condition can be broken down because of a problem like that.

Go see on the forum GPLists that you have indicated I Citro in the 1st post you opened. They probably have a cheaper solution or a second-hand box, and for michelm's advice on the GV pantone, he also gave you the address where it is very well explained:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/tranformer ... t5400.html

PS: why did you create a new subject instead of continuing in the first one that you had created?

To find it, display the last 100 messages (top left).
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/08, 11:09

: Arrow: Yep, it looks like there is a dumpling ...

Wouldn't you have created a new topic instead of replying to the original topic? :?:

If a modo goes there ...

The sums you advertise for your repair are preposterous.:!:

In your place, I will move heaven and earth to find a walkthrough ...

Go on the forum gpl (if necessary put the subject in link here) I do not walk there too often. :|
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"