Citroën Saxo + Pantone in water

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
ecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Citroën Saxo + Pantone in water

by ecolo » 22/05/08, 18:06

Hello,
I have a Citroen Saxo 1.5 D (1999)
and I would like to reduce my diesel costs; I saw a report on the pantone process, and I understood that it would save me a lot of gas and therefore money and moreover it pollutes much less!

Who could install it?
0 x
Flytox

Re: Citroën Saxo + Pantone with water

by Flytox » 22/05/08, 22:04

Hello ecolo

ecolo wrote:Who could install it?

The simplest will be whether it is I who installs it for you and above all does it for you ..... there is no tailor-made for your car or that of another, the proven "industrialized", universal plan, standard, catalog, stock ... Here it is the empire of the imagination and the shit but with a few sizes to advise you effectively ....

There is a lot of time to spend studying, learning, realizing, modifying, developing, learning about forum, share your experience .... All you have to do is get started ... : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecolo » 23/05/08, 20:24

And, shit ...
0 x
killman42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by killman42 » 30/05/08, 19:35

hello, both of you :) I too have a sax 1,5 Diesel and I am currently inquiring to turn it into pantone :) it is complex ^ ^ especially that I have never done almost mechanical or very little, ecolo if you embark on the adventure you could pass me your msn so that we keep informed mutually? thank you :) and Flytox I have some little question :) at the regulatory level allowed? at technical control will the car pass you? thank you for your future answers;)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/05/08, 21:39

Hello Killman42
killman42 wrote:... at the regulatory level allowed? at technical control will the car pass you?

The subject of the technical control has been discussed several times on the forum. That I do not know anyone was flunked for that (this is not part of their questionnaire so not sanctioned). The type of technical control just made me clarify the fuel used and checked by disassembling the hose between the air filter and the intake manifold that I told him no jokes.

About the insurance, it is an engine modification therefore in principle prohibited. Whether it is to reduce consumption and pollution, the insurer and the small chickens counterbalance the shellfish. If you kill people behind the wheel the insurer will do everything not to pay and you are wrong, otherwise, if the editing is "discreet" nobody will notice.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

killman42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by killman42 » 30/05/08, 21:51

Were his fear: Well, I think I'm going to be more reflective then ^ ^ How can you make it discreet? he is shit these assurances otherwise the gain is like on the explanation that I could see on QuantHomme which indicates 20% of fuel 80% of water? editing does not seem to complicate a little for me since I do not understand much, I do not know much in the car, it could allow me to learn :)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/05/08, 22:23

Hello killman42
... otherwise the gain is like on the explanation that I could see on QuantHomme which indicates 20% of fuel 80% of water?

It's more like 85-95% fuel 5-15% fleet for it to work economically.

editing does not seem to complicate a little for me since I do not understand much, I do not know much in the car, it could allow me to learn :)

Do not skimp on the time spent reading the posts on the subject, you will learn a lot of things that will allow you to go much faster and effectively to the point. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

ecolo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecolo » 31/05/08, 10:59

I feel like in the same situation as you:

I know about that slab in the car, but it is obvious that considering the price of gasoline, save 20% it would be good.

It seems to be very funny to put all this together. To think about it.
0 x
killman42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by killman42 » 31/05/08, 13:38

ecolo I add you on msn, we can help each other as his and for the tube must I look;) I try to understand the operation of the pantone engine;)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/05/08, 15:10

Flytox wrote:About the insurance, it is a modif engine thus in principle prohibited.

Insurance can insure anything provided it is clearly stipulated in the contract. For a pantone, contact your insurer and explain clearly the situation. If he is reluctant, change his insurance.
0 x