Citroën Hy: water injection and/or vortex?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
zaza66
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Citroën Hy: water injection and/or vortex?

by zaza66 » 08/12/10, 11:43

Hello everyone
I would like to equip my citroën hy with the pantone system, but I ask myself several questions, how to correctly size the system, and the optimum setting up for a maximum result, and do you know the vortex system? view the principle and its role would not be interesting to match them?

Regards
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 08/12/10, 15:11

hello zaza66
your hc is a no essence?
LV13R
0 x
zaza66
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by zaza66 » 08/12/10, 17:34

yes it is a essence 11cv if it speaks to you, but part of a forum HY type any info concerning gasoline or diesel are good to take
0 x
Flytox

Re: Citroen Hy: injection of water and / or vortex?

by Flytox » 08/12/10, 23:06

Hello zaza66

zaza66 wrote:I would like to equip my citroën hy with the pantone system, but I ask myself several questions, how to correctly size the system, and the optimum setting up for a maximum result ...

It is more difficult to Pantoniser an essence than a Diesel and the result is more random.

For repairing some HY, I have often seen, ignition problems (eg repeated bad starts as soon as it is too wet). In your place I will not embark on the Pantone adventure without first mounting an electronic ignition. Already that the original ignition is a little fair, make him eat the steam will only worsen the misfires.

For sizing, for example, you can take inspiration from an existing realization (even from another machine) and propose engine photos and diagrams of what you would like to do (choice of technology with bubbler or Instant Steam Generator depending on congestion etc. ..). We will be happy to share our experience to try to help you. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132